Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Sunken Ship Carrying 4,200 New Cars Sliced To Sections And Raised(Pic) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sunken Ship Carrying 4,200 New Cars Sliced To Sections And Raised(Pic) (60689 Views)

FRESH Black 2011 Mercedes Benz E350 4MATIC Asking ₦4,200,000 / Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) / For Sale 2007 Toyota Sequoia Flood And Accident Free #4,200,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunken Ship Carrying 4,200 New Cars Sliced To Sections And Raised(Pic) by Kindledlight(m): 5:45pm On May 09, 2021
O boy see cars packed together like panla fishes in carton cool cool shocked
Re: Sunken Ship Carrying 4,200 New Cars Sliced To Sections And Raised(Pic) by samwillyco1(m): 5:46pm On May 09, 2021
cayorday89:

They are simply great and blessed with intelligence unrivalled.. The real and authentic engineers.

You are 100% right
Re: Sunken Ship Carrying 4,200 New Cars Sliced To Sections And Raised(Pic) by nsiba: 5:57pm On May 09, 2021
99thEnemy:
soooooo you be chelsea fan shocked

In this world only 2kinds of fans exists, CHELSEA and d rest
Re: Sunken Ship Carrying 4,200 New Cars Sliced To Sections And Raised(Pic) by orlaglobal234: 5:58pm On May 09, 2021
Hmmmm oyinbo don go far oo
Re: Sunken Ship Carrying 4,200 New Cars Sliced To Sections And Raised(Pic) by ProphetM0hammad: 6:03pm On May 09, 2021
shogsman:

Any nitwit with a brain knows yesterday's match was too close a call for playing against the team b of a club 19points ahead of you, Chelsea played well a point you would have noticed in my comment if you weren't masturbat!Ng all over the place,but the fact still remains that mancity is better than Chelsea and are favourite to win the chanpions league.mind you aguero stupid panelka greatly influenced yesterday's game it was a 93minute win that should ring a bell to any intelligent fan.
If you're a Chelsea fan and you still think man city is not the favourite to win the CL then you're in denial.you can argue with virtually all the betting sites in the world
That's why i said you know nothing about football. Aguero scoring doesn't guarantee City winning the match.
It doesn't matter if City were 100 points ahead. They needed the win to clinch the title and they couldn't get it. It is as simple as that.

If Man city is better than Chelsea, but can Chelsea beat Man City?
Team B fielding a defender and Goal keeper better than all the players in your club combined wink
To cognitively blind people, it doesn't matter if Chelsea has beaten City twice in the space of weeks, you'll still be far from reality.
My problem with you is just that you have been spitting since group stage. Before your ATM, Porto, Madrid will kill Chelsea rants.

1 Like

Re: Sunken Ship Carrying 4,200 New Cars Sliced To Sections And Raised(Pic) by benpuzzy(m): 6:08pm On May 09, 2021
Cutehector:
grin why i dey laugh sef i no know grin

One country comes to mind.
Nigeria.
Re: Sunken Ship Carrying 4,200 New Cars Sliced To Sections And Raised(Pic) by Shellsploit: 6:17pm On May 09, 2021
tunize:

Nobody go beat u call the country name shebi an Africa or na Europe country or the country name start with N grin grin grin

grin
Re: Sunken Ship Carrying 4,200 New Cars Sliced To Sections And Raised(Pic) by Ajimusty2: 6:24pm On May 09, 2021
DenreleDave:
Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I didn't even read it.. Can sumone briefly explain this for me?
u no well
Re: Sunken Ship Carrying 4,200 New Cars Sliced To Sections And Raised(Pic) by MasonKendall(m): 7:11pm On May 09, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Your comments are laughable! Please check the Team B list of City that Chelsea has beaten twice in a month. Chelsea not only ended their quadruple hopes, but beat them again at home to make them wait for the PL crown.

I guess Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Laporte, Sterling, Gabriel Jesus, Mendy are Team B players? When Chelsea beat them in the FA Cup?

Ederson, Cancelo, Laporte, Mendy, Sterling, Aguero and Gabriel Jesus are also Team B players when Chelsea beat them again in the PL yesterday?

Shame on your analytical sense! You should be in kindergarten classes learning A, B, C...
Chelsea cannot beat Manchester city's best eleven
Ederson
Zinchenko
Stones
Dias
Cancelo
Fernandinho
Bernardo
Gundogan
Phoden
Mahrez
And The ginger man grin
Sterling, aguero, Jesus, and co are mutherfvcken 2nd 11 players.
Re: Sunken Ship Carrying 4,200 New Cars Sliced To Sections And Raised(Pic) by dennisson08: 7:14pm On May 09, 2021
Cutehector:
grin why i dey laugh sef i no know grin

One country comes to mind.
Next dumping site of those car will be my darling country.
Re: Sunken Ship Carrying 4,200 New Cars Sliced To Sections And Raised(Pic) by thundafire: 7:15pm On May 09, 2021
michlins:
Most of the cars fit make into Nigeria as toks
they will be recycled
Re: Sunken Ship Carrying 4,200 New Cars Sliced To Sections And Raised(Pic) by SouthSouth1914: 7:21pm On May 09, 2021
MasonKendall:
Chelsea cannot beat Manchester city's best eleven
Ederson
Zinchenko
Stones
Dias
Cancelo
Fernandinho
Bernardo
Gundogan
Phoden
Mahrez
And The ginger man grin
Sterling, aguero, Jesus, and co are mutherfvcken 2nd 11 players.

Which of these players didn’t play yesterday? If Chelsea beat them again on the final of the champions league, your ilks will still give another excuse.. grin

1 Like

Re: Sunken Ship Carrying 4,200 New Cars Sliced To Sections And Raised(Pic) by MasonKendall(m): 7:32pm On May 09, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Which of these players didn’t play yesterday? If Chelsea beat them again on the final of the champions league, your ilks will still give another excuse.. grin
if only you were Thomas tuchel, the argument would have been reasonable.
Re: Sunken Ship Carrying 4,200 New Cars Sliced To Sections And Raised(Pic) by SouthSouth1914: 7:39pm On May 09, 2021
MasonKendall:
if only you were Thomas tuchel, the argument would have been reasonable.

Living in self denial is the worst thing that can happen to man. It is better to be thought a fool than to live in your reality. Such a pathetic response from someone with a lousy sense of argument.
Re: Sunken Ship Carrying 4,200 New Cars Sliced To Sections And Raised(Pic) by Driwiz(m): 7:58pm On May 09, 2021
Gbese re oooooo
Re: Sunken Ship Carrying 4,200 New Cars Sliced To Sections And Raised(Pic) by BerrykissAkah: 9:38pm On May 09, 2021
Shellsploit:
Car slaughter embarassed

If na some country, that place would have been the ships final resting place shocked

I no mention any country name o, na speaker i dey hang.

1 Share

Re: Sunken Ship Carrying 4,200 New Cars Sliced To Sections And Raised(Pic) by Zarga: 10:34pm On May 09, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
God just destroy black Africa and turn their land mass to ocean. They are dragging the world backward embarassed

However, if the ship were to be in Africa ocean, it will be forgotten till Jesus comes. Black Africans are different species of human from the original species "the whites"
Re: Sunken Ship Carrying 4,200 New Cars Sliced To Sections And Raised(Pic) by wandeay: 1:53am On May 10, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Chelsea have beaten City two times without reply within a month. Both of them important matches! Chelsea ended their quadruple dreams, and also beaten them at home to make them wait for another week to win the PL crown. This is what dismantling means.

Chelsea is putting them in check, it's beyond dismantling
Re: Sunken Ship Carrying 4,200 New Cars Sliced To Sections And Raised(Pic) by Fmghewzy(m): 8:07am On May 10, 2021
DenreleDave:
Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I didn't even read it.. Can sumone briefly explain this for me?

Learn to read,it can't kill you.
Re: Sunken Ship Carrying 4,200 New Cars Sliced To Sections And Raised(Pic) by XAUBulls: 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Explorers:
*Golden Ray

* Capsized, September 2019 and raised December, 2020.

A huge cargo ship carrying 4,200 cars has been split open with an anchor chain, more than a year after it capsized and was left stranded on the Georgia coast.

The 600ft South Korean ship Golden Ray is finally being demolished after months of setbacks, with the dismantling revealing the astonishing sight of the thousands of cars stacked inside.

A 400-foot anchor chain is being used to cut sections, exposing the many Hyundai cars trapped inside the ship.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9010779/amp/Anchor-chain-slices-sunken-cargo-ship-reveal-4-200-Hyundai-cars-inside.html
Bump.

Impressive.

1 Like

Re: Sunken Ship Carrying 4,200 New Cars Sliced To Sections And Raised(Pic) by XAUBulls: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
Explorers:
The MV Golden Ray was a 200-metre (660 ft)-long car carrier that capsized on 8 September 2019 in St. Simons Sound near the Port of Brunswick in Georgia, United States.

She was eventually declared a total loss and is being removed as scrap.

The Golden Ray capsized soon after it departed the Port of Brunswick, about 70 miles, or 112 kilometers south of Savannah.

The ship's pilot and 23 crew members were all safely rescued, including four men trapped for 36 hours before they could be extracted through a hole drilled into the hull.https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9010779/amp/Anchor-chain-slices-sunken-cargo-ship-reveal-4-200-Hyundai-cars-inside.html
Re: Sunken Ship Carrying 4,200 New Cars Sliced To Sections And Raised(Pic) by SamsonJohn743(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hello explorers, please how do i reach out to you?
Please i want to make enquirer about something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Does This Truck Have So Many Tires? (Photo) / IAAI and COPART buying made easy - LIVE BID / How To Renew Your Driver's Licence In 24hrs ...or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.