Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Share Your Parvo Experience!!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Share Your Parvo Experience!!!! (1127 Views)

Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. / Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy / BEWARE!!! This Is Parvo Season. All You Need Too Know About The Deadly Virus! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Parvo Experience!!!! by Telegram234(m): 8:16am On May 09, 2021
Mine was very painful...
I had a rott some years back and I just discovered that it was weak, followed by vomiting of white foam, before I discovered that it was parvo, i tried everything to make him okay
I did my best, the vet came and did what he could but it was already late....
He died.. So sad!!!!
Share yours??
Re: Share Your Parvo Experience!!!! by CrazyCrane: 8:22am On May 09, 2021
It was a sad experience cry
Rip brown
Rip Theresa
Rip czech
Re: Share Your Parvo Experience!!!! by Telegram234(m): 11:05am On May 09, 2021
CrazyCrane:
It was a sad experience cry
Rip brown
Rip Theresa
Rip czech
Wait 3 parvo losses
Sorry take heart...
Re: Share Your Parvo Experience!!!! by olamirewaju6190: 10:35pm On May 09, 2021
Vaccinate, vaccinate, vaccinate
Re: Share Your Parvo Experience!!!! by mercy348(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2021
I had parvo cases in my kennel 2019 which claimed 2 of my dogs rip IRA and blade. It struck in my kennel again 2020 and killed my terrier breed Tuffy it was so so painful, it was as if someone died that day... Tuff happen to be the most active dog I have in the kennel.... It struck in my kennel early February this year and affected 13 dogs in the kennel but this tym around I dealt with it and all the dogs survived

1 Like

Re: Share Your Parvo Experience!!!! by kekakuz(m): 4:49pm On May 10, 2021
Parvo is should not be a death sentence.if you dectec early, make sure you halt the purge and give ors plus zinc tablet. I lost 2 Dogs before learning this formular that saved the third and fourth

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Parvo Experience!!!! by Osemond123(m): 6:06pm On May 10, 2021
Lost my German shepherd and Caucasian early this year to Pavor virus. Depression nearly kill me that period.
Re: Share Your Parvo Experience!!!! by Henuell(m): 10:45pm On May 10, 2021
It was tough tho
Everyone thought Rosie was gon die but still I took her to the vet after loving with the virus for close to 5 days

As God had it the vet knew their job and she recovered in 2 days but we kept on treating for 4 days
Re: Share Your Parvo Experience!!!! by Leovibes(m): 8:14pm On May 13, 2021
I lost my cane carso pup. I didn’t even have the luxury of naming her before she died. It was painful and my boerboel still I didn’t name them and a cross breed. This dogs died after contacting parvo and the whole doctors in my area don’t know the cure. I was taking them to the vet that will inject them with God knows best and collect money from me and still the all died. Mind you it was in a span of 6years. When one die I get another one and I always think they were not lucky or sick from there parents.
Re: Share Your Parvo Experience!!!! by Leovibes(m): 8:15pm On May 13, 2021
Can someone tell us the cure
Re: Share Your Parvo Experience!!!! by Henuell(m): 9:06pm On May 13, 2021
Leovibes:
Can someone tell us the cure

Cure u say
Bro tbh my vet knew their jobs and my dog recovered same to some other dogs at the vet

If you'd lived in Benin city there's a vet I could describe for u
Re: Share Your Parvo Experience!!!! by Leovibes(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2021
Henuell:

Cure u say
Bro tbh my vet knew their jobs and my dog recovered same to some other dogs at the vet

I stay in kaduna state
Re: Share Your Parvo Experience!!!! by castins(m): 10:53am On May 14, 2021
We need not live in Benin, the question is , what drugs was administered to cure the dogs period. This will help others treat there's too.
Henuell:

Cure u say

Re: Share Your Parvo Experience!!!! by Henuell(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2021
castins:
We need not live in Benin, the question is , what drugs was administered to cure the dogs period. This will help others treat there's too.
No need to be harsh bro
I am not the vet
All I knew or know is that he gives the dogs 3 shots daily

I think a black,blue and yellow colored fluid

One in the left hind leg
Another in the other hind leg and the Last on its back

Bro I don't know what drugs it was but it worked like magic

My friend lost his GSD to his vet that charged 20k

Another man in our house (before I got my dog) lost his rott to a vet that charged close to 25k

And my vet only charged me 5 thousand naira for the 5 days treatment initially he said 8k but since am a kid he'd go for 5k
Re: Share Your Parvo Experience!!!! by castins(m): 6:20am On May 16, 2021
Sorry for my manner of response, I wasn't in a good mood having lost 3 puppies to the same virus.

Thanks for your explanation.
Henuell:

No need to be harsh bro
I am not the vet

One in the left hind leg

Another man in our house (before I got my dog) lost his rott to a vet that charged close to 25k

And my vet only charged me 5 thousand naira for the 5 days treatment initially he said 8k but since am a kid he'd go for 5k
Re: Share Your Parvo Experience!!!! by maxipharo(m): 9:54am On May 16, 2021
Henuell:

No need to be harsh bro
I am not the vet

One in the left hind leg

It is always good to ask your vet questions for further occurrence.
It's not bad to know the names of the injections.
Which one is black or white fluid?
Re: Share Your Parvo Experience!!!! by Henuell(m): 6:46pm On May 16, 2021
maxipharo:

It is always good to ask your vet questions for further occurrence.
It's not bad to know the names of the injections.
Which one is black or white fluid?

Nvm anyways tnx for the advice
Re: Share Your Parvo Experience!!!! by dotedote: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
kekakuz:
Parvo is should not be a death sentence.if you dectec early, make sure you halt the purge and give ors plus zinc tablet. I lost 2 Dogs before learning this formular that saved the third and fourth

Good
Re: Share Your Parvo Experience!!!! by leanpad001(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Are you whining lol, I’ve lost over 8 dogs to parvo. It struck me in 2016 I lost 3 puppies boerboel and again in 2018 I lost 2 pupps a boerboel and my first rott and again 2021 last year I lost 4 puppies all Boerboel to parvo. I think if there’s a cure that is even 60/40 effective lots of people on here are willing to pay the price for it.

(1) (Reply)

Secrets You Don't Know About Rottweiler / "Zombie cat" Resurrect From The Dead 5 Days After Being Buried / Please Rooms Can Novax Stop Diarrah On Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.