Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Pls Does Anyone Know What Is Up With Bigiano: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pls Does Anyone Know What Is Up With Bigiano: (817 Views)

New Music : Bigiano – As E Dey Hot / 4kasibe, Shayo Bigiano, Shayo Durella, Koni Koni Luv. Download All Sax Versions / Which Video Is Better (bigiano's Shayo Vs Tuface's Enter Da Place) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Does Anyone Know What Is Up With Bigiano: by Oddities: 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2011
Afro-Pop Crooner has been out of Circulation for a while now.After dropping the Shayo Album{which did considerably well in the Market}he has been oblivious in the scene.I don't want to believe Da-Grin was actually predicting the future {Awon kan drop album kan ,won Salo london,nitori ni 9ja won wulo mon bi pali condom}
Pls what could be wrong with him,he hasn't even dropped a single since 2008, and the Guy no be bad product ooo sad
Re: Pls Does Anyone Know What Is Up With Bigiano: by xreal: 4:26am On Apr 27, 2011
Oddities:
{Awon kan drop album kan ,won Salo london,nitori ni 9ja won wulo mon bi pali condom}
Just exactly what I was about posting here.
That Ikotun boy don run go London. . . The Late DAGRIN was damn right and on point there.
Talent counts.
Re: Pls Does Anyone Know What Is Up With Bigiano: by eleshin(m): 8:22am On Apr 27, 2011
Wat d'u expect of a fluke?
Re: Pls Does Anyone Know What Is Up With Bigiano: by rapjunkie(m): 10:25am On Apr 27, 2011
{Awon kan drop album kan ,won Salo london,nitori ni 9ja won wulo mon bi pali condom}

Can someone translate please?

Cheers
Re: Pls Does Anyone Know What Is Up With Bigiano: by Oddities: 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2011
rapjunkie:

Can someone translate please?

Cheers

Spitefully addressing the one hit wonder-musicians.who have had to relocate to London for face value when the chips are down,because in 9ja,they are not worth more than a Condom Pack.
Hope u got that Rap-Junkie, Dagrin,all the way!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pls Does Anyone Know What Is Up With Bigiano: by Oddities: 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2011
The guy was my 2 years senior in school.

The guy was carried away with the Overwhelming appeal the single gave him.he couldn't believe it he was in limelight

9ja music is really getting open now.thanks to the radical and revolutionary CEO, Dagrin.even in death his influence is fierce

He raised the bar and the widen the stake for the upcoming and the Established Act

Same reason why 9ice,Faze,Dbanj are pushing their albums back

they are scared cos we now see,value and appreciate talent, bye bye to Wackness

eleshin:

Wat d'u expect of a fluke?

He is not a fluke but he was distracted with some fame he got, poor boy
Re: Pls Does Anyone Know What Is Up With Bigiano: by alisigwe(m): 12:46am On Apr 28, 2011
Dud u on point.i liked d shayo remix wiv illbliss,ibo boy destroyed evryone on dat song.i really don't blame bigiano,his album was tight and he was a close pal to ceo,so dey said!

(1) (Reply)

A Fan Of Techno / Olamide And Koffi Slug It Out On Luralph's Single / Does Anybody Have The Link To The Sell-Out Iceberg Slim Video?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.