Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,471 members, 7,846,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Davido's Ex Chioma Called Him "Bro" On His 10 Yr In Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Ex Chioma Called Him "Bro" On His 10 Yr In Music (4167 Views)

Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) / Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) / Davido's Ex, Chioma Shares Sexy Video While On Vacation In Dubai: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Ex Chioma Called Him "Bro" On His 10 Yr In Music by Ctorch: 12:34pm On May 09, 2021
The relationship between music superstar, Davido and his estranged fiancée, Chioma has hit a new low.

This is as a result of a recent statement from Chioma while congratulating Davido onhis 10th year anniversary in the music industry.

Chioma, while congratulating Davido on hitting a decade in the industry on Friday, May 7, referred to him as ‘Bro’ a short form of the word brother.

“Congratulations bro, 10 years of great music, blessing and changing lives for the better. So happy for you,” Chioma wrote in a now-deleted Twitter post.

Her post comes just days after Davido had also referred to her as ‘Mama IFY’ in a birthday message to her.

https://www.correctng.com/chioma-brother-zones-davido-days-after-he-referred-to-her-as-mama-ify/?fbclid=IwAR2BRsvfUIj0qtrVQo8onYyBZaRzk01FjbfgO0We-1oBM1asc1-lC8ZXiH8
Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Called Him "Bro" On His 10 Yr In Music by vengertime: 12:36pm On May 09, 2021
Ctorch:
The relationship between music superstar, Davido and his estranged fiancée, Chioma has hit a new low.

This is as a result of a recent statement from Chioma while congratulating Davido onhis 10th year anniversary in the music industry.

Chioma, while congratulating Davido on hitting a decade in the industry on Friday, May 7, referred to him as ‘Bro’ a short form of the word brother.

“Congratulations bro, 10 years of great music, blessing and changing lives for the better. So happy for you,” Chioma wrote in a now-deleted Twitter post.

Her post comes just days after Davido had also referred to her as ‘Mama IFY’ in a birthday message to her.

https://www.correctng.com/chioma-brother-zones-davido-days-after-he-referred-to-her-as-mama-ify/?fbclid=IwAR2BRsvfUIj0qtrVQo8onYyBZaRzk01FjbfgO0We-1oBM1asc1-lC8ZXiH8

Are you normal? Blogging is not for everybody, go find work for bakery

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Called Him "Bro" On His 10 Yr In Music by Amotolongbo(f): 12:37pm On May 09, 2021
She calls me brother
And
I call her sister too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Called Him "Bro" On His 10 Yr In Music by PlayMaker14: 12:41pm On May 09, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Called Him "Bro" On His 10 Yr In Music by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 09, 2021
‪Contd
"She call me brother, ‪I call her sister, too
‪Mama so fine, she got like six tattoos ‬
‪If she was a city, she be Timbuktu"

Anyway Davido is bro wey chop her food.

Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Called Him "Bro" On His 10 Yr In Music by kettykin: 12:44pm On May 09, 2021
It seems Davido's career is finished
Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Called Him "Bro" On His 10 Yr In Music by IgweOfNnewi: 12:47pm On May 09, 2021
ok
Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Called Him "Bro" On His 10 Yr In Music by folabayo(f): 12:49pm On May 09, 2021
vengertime:

Are you normal? Blogging is not for everybody, go find work for bakery
He is now her brother in the Lord
Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Called Him "Bro" On His 10 Yr In Music by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 09, 2021
All this celebs and their fake relationship don tire me
Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Called Him "Bro" On His 10 Yr In Music by Jack005(m): 1:02pm On May 09, 2021
grin grin grin Mama ify vs bro

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Called Him "Bro" On His 10 Yr In Music by donbachi(m): 1:08pm On May 09, 2021
She done brother zone the guy.
Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Called Him "Bro" On His 10 Yr In Music by qualityovenbake(m): 1:11pm On May 09, 2021
She said what she said, shot fired. Scoreline is 1 vs 1.
Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Called Him "Bro" On His 10 Yr In Music by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 09, 2021
Good she referred to him as Bro instead of papa ify..

I think she is about to realize that Davido is not truly the father of her child.

Tradition will win at last
Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Called Him "Bro" On His 10 Yr In Music by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Good she referred to him as Bro instead of papa ify..

I think she is about to realize that Davido is not truly the father of her child.

Tradition will win at last
Respect yourself cry
Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Called Him "Bro" On His 10 Yr In Music by ygowon: 1:24pm On May 09, 2021
That account is fake
Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Called Him "Bro" On His 10 Yr In Music by Nicklaus619(m): 2:02pm On May 09, 2021
Puloc:
‪Contd
"She call me brother, ‪I call her sister, too
‪Mama so fine, she got like six tattoos ‬
‪If she was a city, she be Timbuktu"

Anyway Davido is bro wey chop her food.

You ain't smart bro, if u want people to start taking u seriously and patronize you, u should start uploading your previous works and not some random picture u downloaded from the internet, I have wanted to contact you since, but am wondering if you really know this work

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Called Him "Bro" On His 10 Yr In Music by Burgerlomo: 2:54pm On May 09, 2021
grin
Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Called Him "Bro" On His 10 Yr In Music by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 09, 2021
Nicklaus619:

You ain't smart bro, if u want people to start taking u seriously and patronize you, u should start uploading your previous works and not some random picture u downloaded from the internet, I have wanted to contact you since, but am wondering if you really know this work
I have real jobs that I have done but I upload this ones as possible samples.
Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Called Him "Bro" On His 10 Yr In Music by juniorstar(m): 3:51pm On May 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:
She calls me brother
And
I call her sister too
He called me mama...I call am brother too.
Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Called Him "Bro" On His 10 Yr In Music by abiona36622: 4:30pm On May 09, 2021
‪Contd"She call me brother, ‪I call her sister, too‪Mama so fine, she got like six tattoos ‬‪If she was a city, she be Timbuktu"Anyway Davido is bro wey chop her food.
Re: Davido's Ex Chioma Called Him "Bro" On His 10 Yr In Music by Nicklaus619(m): 4:50pm On May 09, 2021
Puloc:

I have real jobs that I have done but I upload this ones as possible samples.

No one will take u serious, if u keep posting internet archives, post your own jobs and see people take u more serious cool

(1) (Reply)

Wtf! That Cant Be Real? / Comedian Akpororo Commits Suicide After Nigeria Lose To Algeria / Promiscous Nollywood actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.