Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Okada Riders Protest In Karu, Abuja Over The Killing Of Their Colleagues - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Riders Protest In Karu, Abuja Over The Killing Of Their Colleagues (17921 Views)

Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja / Novena University Students Protest Over The Death Of One Of Their Colleagues. / Policemen React To The Deaths Of Their Colleagues In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Riders Protest In Karu, Abuja Over The Killing Of Their Colleagues by emmanuel596(m): 9:57pm On May 09, 2021
Failed nation
Re: Okada Riders Protest In Karu, Abuja Over The Killing Of Their Colleagues by Dreadlock69(m): 9:57pm On May 09, 2021
class0247:
When choosing a local fight in Nigeria, be very careful oh!! Don’t ever choose Arik Flight. They are very unreliable. Stuck in Abuja airport for more than 2 hours. Coming from Lagos, it was 1 hour delay, got inside the flight, no ac, everywhere was hot and spelling. Arik flight has always been like this. I regret trying it again Arik

No vex wetin be the number of the airplane cause nah me go bring the flight manual book for hanger sun one finish my head
Re: Okada Riders Protest In Karu, Abuja Over The Killing Of Their Colleagues by airminem(f): 10:00pm On May 09, 2021
Daveambition:
The keg of gun powder Nigeria sat on has finally engulfed to the main city of the Elites. Let it BURN
keg of gun powder kor! Ojukwu bucket nii !! angry
Re: Okada Riders Protest In Karu, Abuja Over The Killing Of Their Colleagues by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:04pm On May 09, 2021
gambia:
Tension everywhere. Buhari has succeeded in destroying the whole nation.
great goerge wear for me pls.
Re: Okada Riders Protest In Karu, Abuja Over The Killing Of Their Colleagues by ebuclassic18(m): 10:07pm On May 09, 2021
Simplyleo:

Continue praying for war.

The rest of us will be in our houses watching the war when it finally starts. cheesy

so they should keep quiet becos of fear of war,u need sence
Re: Okada Riders Protest In Karu, Abuja Over The Killing Of Their Colleagues by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:09pm On May 09, 2021
class0247:
When choosing a local fight in Nigeria, be very careful oh!! Don’t ever choose Arik Flight. They are very unreliable. Stuck in Abuja airport for more than 2 hours. Coming from Lagos, it was 1 hour delay, got inside the flight, no ac, everywhere was hot and spelling. Arik flight has always been like this. I regret trying it again Arik
Bros you should open the windows and drink enough air.
Re: Okada Riders Protest In Karu, Abuja Over The Killing Of Their Colleagues by samsard(m): 10:20pm On May 09, 2021
Daveambition:
The keg of gun powder Nigeria sat on has finally engulfed to the main city of the Elites. Let it BURN
The way you guys are so bitter I'm sure if there's a god he'll make sure you continue being miserable.
Nyanya is a lower middle class area at best and it's average people living there.
Don't worry, the violence you wish on others will definitely consume you first. I'm in Abuja and there's calm in my side.
Re: Okada Riders Protest In Karu, Abuja Over The Killing Of Their Colleagues by bigcasava1(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2021
Abuja jagajaga everything scatter scatter
Re: Okada Riders Protest In Karu, Abuja Over The Killing Of Their Colleagues by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 09, 2021
Simplyleo:

Continue praying for war.

The rest of us will be in our houses watching the war when it finally starts. cheesy

Don't think you'd be safe either
Re: Okada Riders Protest In Karu, Abuja Over The Killing Of Their Colleagues by realstars: 11:16pm On May 09, 2021
Baawaa:
Everywhere tension
TVT
Re: Okada Riders Protest In Karu, Abuja Over The Killing Of Their Colleagues by class0247: 11:48pm On May 09, 2021
Dreadlock69:

No vex wetin be the number of the airplane cause nah me go bring the flight manual book for hanger sun one finish my head

Flight W3727. If you know what is good for you and your health, avoid arik airs. They have announced that the flight will delay again for another 1hour, after waiting for almost 2 and half hours. Imagine how dangerous it is to land in Lagos by 2am and you have to still journey to the Island. I knew arik was useless but I fell victim again
Re: Okada Riders Protest In Karu, Abuja Over The Killing Of Their Colleagues by class0247: 11:53pm On May 09, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

Bros you should open the windows and drink enough air.

Bro, you will think this is a joke until when you have an important meeting to attend and arik air will be nowhere to be found. We might even sleep the airport today if care is not taking

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Protest In Karu, Abuja Over The Killing Of Their Colleagues by Elock1: 12:14am On May 10, 2021
airminem:
This is sad sad RIP
very sad and people are laughing over it. It could have been anybody, just look at ini umoren, and our Nigerian police could fee that guy if he cough out better dollars

God How did I come to be in such country cry
Re: Okada Riders Protest In Karu, Abuja Over The Killing Of Their Colleagues by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 4:21am On May 10, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Stfu.

War will be taken to he who calls for it while we that prefer peace will be receiving scores in our homes.

Lol. So you think after doing everything so war happens, me that want peace will be around the battlefield?

Very funny pipu.

Don't worry, continue working hard for war thinking it will be fought against me.

TYPICAL CHRONIC IGNORAMUS
Re: Okada Riders Protest In Karu, Abuja Over The Killing Of Their Colleagues by Lashist(m): 6:54am On May 10, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Stfu.

War will be taken to he who calls for it while we that prefer peace will be receiving scores in our homes.

Lol. So you think after doing everything so war happens, me that want peace will be around the battlefield?

Very funny pipu.

Don't worry, continue working hard for war thinking it will be fought against me.
God forbid that war happens but if it happens, you think you will be spared because you want me cheesy grin...omo you really dey dumb...nothing dey your skull...na to just dey rush enter FP daily to talk rubbish you sabi
Re: Okada Riders Protest In Karu, Abuja Over The Killing Of Their Colleagues by folabayo(f): 6:03pm On May 10, 2021
extol1:

logically, God has save men and handed it to men to rule.
Hmmm, but men are misusing it nah.
May b God should take d title back and rule us all
Re: Okada Riders Protest In Karu, Abuja Over The Killing Of Their Colleagues by extol1(m): 8:56pm On May 10, 2021
folabayo:

Hmmm, but men are misusing it nah.
May b God should take d title back and rule us all
I guess God should rule us by himself. Africa is so blessed with leaders with empty brain
Re: Okada Riders Protest In Karu, Abuja Over The Killing Of Their Colleagues by folabayo(f): 9:44pm On May 10, 2021
extol1:

I guess God should rule us by himself. Africa is so blessed with leaders with empty brain
Hahahaha. You are absolutely right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teenager Allegedly Stabs 17-Year-Old Boy To Death In Adamawa / Online Car Dealer Defrauds Neighbour Of N5m / Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.