Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Drive Test Engineering Prospect In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Drive Test Engineering Prospect In Nigeria (243 Views)

Which Has A Better Prospect In Nigeria Now; M.SC In Finance Or Masters In Risk? / NPOWER Has Changed My Career Prospect. / Prospect Of A Medical Doctor In The Armed Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drive Test Engineering Prospect In Nigeria by Dropsmile: 2:45am On May 10, 2021
I am a junior mining engineer with few years of experience. I work long hours daily(12hrs) which is usually from Monday to Sunday. I hardly have off days expect occasionally when I ask and my boss deem it fit to let me go.

This long hours coupled with the monotonous nature of the work and lack of defined career path has made me exhausted and wanting to move on to another career path. After searching for a while I got to know about drive test engineering in the telecom industry.

I really love the idea of freelance, clear cut career path and organised training associated with the job. All these are not available within my current mining profession as least from the position I currently occupy. Also moving from one company to another is relatively easier with drive test.

Kindly advice on the viability of drive test engineering within the Nigerian telecom space. I don't want to go from fry pan to fire. Nevertheless, I desire some real growth which my current job can't seem to offer. I am really exhausted and gradually becoming rude and offensive at the slightest anger.

Thank you in anticipation of your sincere advice.
Re: Drive Test Engineering Prospect In Nigeria by Akinyele124(m): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
Dropsmile:
I am a junior mining engineer with few years of experience. I work long hours daily(12hrs) which is usually from Monday to Sunday. I hardly have off days expect occasionally when I ask and my boss deem it fit to let me go.

This long hours coupled with the monotonous nature of the work and lack of defined career path has made me exhausted and wanting to move on to another career path. After searching for a while I got to know about drive test engineering in the telecom industry.

I really love the idea of freelance, clear cut career path and organised training associated with the job. All these are not available within my current mining profession as least from the position I currently occupy. Also moving from one company to another is relatively easier with drive test.

Kindly advice on the viability of drive test engineering within the Nigerian telecom space. I don't want to go from fry pan to fire. Nevertheless, I desire some real growth which my current job can't seem to offer. I am really exhausted and gradually becoming rude and offensive at the slightest anger.

Thank you in anticipation of your sincere advice.
Hello @ OP, I hope u've gotten answers to your questions as regards drive text engineer, I also dream of becoming one seriously. Pls reach out to me

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Manager / Puffyweed: Home Of Cannabis / Can I Apply For Two Federal Universities Simultaneously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.