Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Network Error When Posting Or Quoting Someone... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Network Error When Posting Or Quoting Someone... (233 Views)

Trust Wallet Error When Transfering Funds / Error When Opening The File In MS Project 2007 ? / Error When Opening Excel File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Network Error When Posting Or Quoting Someone... by Goldbw122(m): 8:28am On May 10, 2021
I TRY TO POST BUT IT WAS SHOWING THESE CODE AND IT DID NOT POST WHEN I press my back key they it miraculously show, I think this need a quick fix..
Mods over to you..

Re: Network Error When Posting Or Quoting Someone... by stanliwise(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2021
Goldbw122:
I TRY TO POST BUT IT WAS SHOWING THESE CODE AND IT DID NOT POST WHEN I press my back key they it miraculously show, I think this need a quick fix..
Mods over to you..
That should be the comment id, many times it means the comment was pasted but it failed to redirect you back to the post
Re: Network Error When Posting Or Quoting Someone... by Goldbw122(m): 9:26am On May 10, 2021
stanliwise:

That should be the comment id, many times it means the comment was pasted but it failed to redirect you back to the post
Ok understood

(1) (Reply)

Website And An App That Can Be Updated From The Website / How To Gamify Wordpress And Reward Your Visitors / How To Choose The Top Web Development Frameworks For A New Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.