Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Davido Spanked His Daughter For Twerking On Her Birthday Party In US (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Spanked His Daughter For Twerking On Her Birthday Party In US (video) (905 Views)

Davido Spanked His Daughter, Harley For Twerking Publicly In USA. VIDEO / My Boyfriend Said My Ass Is Small, Bobrisky Revealed As He Spanked His Ass. VID / Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Davido Spanked Chioma's Ass On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Spanked His Daughter For Twerking On Her Birthday Party In US (video) by weezyk(m): 9:33am On May 10, 2021
A video which showed moment superstar singer, Davido playfully spanked his daughter, Hailey for twerking at her birthday party has gone viral on social media after being shared online.

The birthday party took place in the US yesterday May 9, and the singer was seen spanking his daughter after she jumped and twerked as those present cheered her on.

Watch the video below... �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5tK-jbahX4

https://whenhow24..com/2021/05/davido-spanked-his-daughter-for.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Davido Spanked His Daughter For Twerking On Her Birthday Party In US (video) by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:34am On May 10, 2021
Na wa ooh

NO be him daughter
Re: Davido Spanked His Daughter For Twerking On Her Birthday Party In US (video) by falcon01: 9:49am On May 10, 2021
Na inside him video she see am grin. But that means davido is a good father who doesn't want his daughter to end without good morals even though he uses immorality to get Money grin
Re: Davido Spanked His Daughter For Twerking On Her Birthday Party In US (video) by tillaman(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2021
Hmmmm
He doesn’t want her to shake her booty for a living like those girls in his videos!!
Smart
I see what you are doing OBO

1 Like

Re: Davido Spanked His Daughter For Twerking On Her Birthday Party In US (video) by Authoreety: 9:56am On May 10, 2021
Wonderful.....

But they encourage other people's daughters to twerk.. Who will now spank dem?

(1) (Reply)

Filmmaker Biodun Stephen Accuses EFCC Of Breaking Into Her Hotel Room / #bbnaija: Identity Of Nengi Alleged Sugar Daddy Revealed (screenshots) / Bbnaija: Sammie Irritates Me Because I Don’t Like Him – Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.