Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Where To Buy Cheap Female Naija Outfit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Buy Cheap Female Naija Outfit (140 Views)

Where In Lagos Can I Buy Cheap Female Bags / Tony Elumelu Wears White Outfit To Celebrate Independence Day (Photo) / Buy Cheap MTN Data with Easy Data Share (2) (3) (4)

Where To Buy Cheap Female Naija Outfit by mimiangele: 6:05pm On May 10, 2021
Good day all, when I scroll through Instagram, I see pages that sell ladies wears for as low as 2,000-3,500naira... I’m talking dresses like gown, two piece wears etc... Please I need a contact of wholesale sellers of these kind of ladies wears or where I can get them in bulk in Lagos state. My focus is to sell to undergraduates and working class youth who earn less but wanna still slay on a budget. Please help! I’ll appreciate this post taken seriously. God bless.

NOTE: these dresses I shared are sold between 2,000 to 3,000 naira on the vendors page on IG. I even went as far as buying from her to know how real she is. She is so real! Please help. I’ve been looking to start this kind of business since forever

Melbourne Sheet Metal Fabrication Ensures Boosted Production Of Numerous Product / Free Moving Boxes In Los Angeles / Zenith Bank Chief Onyeagwu Increases His Shareholding To 47.162m Units

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5