Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

10 Million Loan, What Do Do With It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Million Loan, What Do Do With It (720 Views)

Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion / Have You Applied 4 CBN/NIRSAL AGSMEIS LOAN? What Beneficiaries Are Saying(video) / Lekoil Duped Into Thinking It Received $184 Million Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Million Loan, What Do Do With It by lookingfly: 8:28pm On May 10, 2021
What would you do in this present Nigeria, that would bring good returns enough to pay up a loan of 10 million naira + interest and be established?
Re: 10 Million Loan, What Do Do With It by tripplephi: 8:30pm On May 10, 2021
lookingfly:
What would you do in this present Nigeria, that would bring good returns enough to pay up a loan of 10 million naira + interest and be established?

so many things that can not be mentioned here. I believe whatever can be done with it is solely based on your personality and mindset.... not everyone can handle it.

So in other words, with such money, I'll mind my business.
Re: 10 Million Loan, What Do Do With It by lookingfly: 8:56pm On May 10, 2021
tripplephi:

so many things that can not be mentioned here. I believe whatever can be done with it is solely based on your personality and mindset.... not everyone can handle it.

So in other words, with such money, I'll mind my business.
what do you mean by so many things that can't be mentioned here? Mind your business?....kindly let the cat out!
Re: 10 Million Loan, What Do Do With It by tripplephi: 9:25pm On May 10, 2021
lookingfly:
what do you mean by so many things that can't be mentioned here? Mind your business?....kindly let the cat out!

Sorry, in Nigeria today, secrecy is the highest paying currency, NAIJA entered into crypto and lives of youths became so much easier, the pressure to do voodoo for money dropped drastically, govt stopped it..... NAIJA entered into IMPORTATION years ago and GOVT also limited it and ruined it unnecessarily, BLOGGING/VLOGGING FOR FREE SPEECH TOO has been sanctioned..... see, in naija, ANYTHING EXPOSED will always lead to ruin.... .
Secrecy about how you make your money is GOLDEN, not for public consumption.... even MMM was thriving when few people were members, but as soon as it went so massive and the public entered it, it came to terrible ruin.... so all I can say is anyone with 10m can NEVER be broke in this life again as long as they know where to look and what to do....

2 Likes

Re: 10 Million Loan, What Do Do With It by yungchop: 9:30pm On May 10, 2021
lookingfly:

Bro give me 2million please. I have a collateral. I want to buy a korope bus and shuttle between unilorin and tanke.
We can discuss further if you consider me worthy.

1 Like

Re: 10 Million Loan, What Do Do With It by TheSparrow: 12:23am On May 11, 2021
lookingfly:

We Will Setup A Rice Milling Plant For You With Less Than N5million

With just 4.8m naira, we will setup a small scale rice Milling business for you that can produce 10 tons (200 bags) of quality and stone free rice per day.

You just make your space ready, and we will deliver the machinery:

✓Parboiler(1) [For Parboiling Paddy]

✓Dryer(1) [For Drying parboiled Paddy

✓Blower-Polisher(1) [For dehusking an polishing rice]

✓Destoner(1) [For removing stone or sands in rice]

✓Weighing scales(2) [For weighing products]

✓Bag sewing machine(1) [For sewing packaged rice]

We will also install, test run and train you and your staff.

To get a complete breakdown of all that is involved plus pictures of Machinery, please Visit:

https://planbiz.com.ng/rice-milling-service/

Or reach out via WhatsApp: 09022106607

1 Like

Re: 10 Million Loan, What Do Do With It by lookingfly: 8:53am On May 11, 2021
TheSparrow:

We Will Setup A Rice Milling Plant For You With Less Than N5million

With just 4.8m naira, we will setup a small scale rice Milling business for you that can produce 10 tons (200 bags) of quality and stone free rice per day.

You just make your space ready, and we will deliver the machinery:

✓Parboiler(1) [For Parboiling Paddy]

✓Dryer(1) [For Drying parboiled Paddy

✓Blower-Polisher(1) [For dehusking an polishing rice]

✓Destoner(1) [For removing stone or sands in rice]

✓Weighing scales(2) [For weighing products]

✓Bag sewing machine(1) [For sewing packaged rice]

We will also install, test run and train you and your staff.

To get a complete breakdown of all that is involved plus pictures of Machinery, please Visit:

https://planbiz.com.ng/rice-milling-service/

Or reach out via WhatsApp: 09022106607
wow.....that's a good one.
Re: 10 Million Loan, What Do Do With It by lookingfly: 8:54am On May 11, 2021
yungchop:

Bro give me 2million please. I have a collateral. I want to buy a korope bus and shuttle between unilorin and tanke.
We can discuss further if you consider me worthy.
oga, that's not what am asking for. Would your collateral bring me money?
Re: 10 Million Loan, What Do Do With It by lookingfly: 8:56am On May 11, 2021
tripplephi:

Sorry, in Nigeria today, secrecy is the highest paying currency, NAIJA entered into crypto and lives of youths became so much easier, the pressure to do voodoo for money dropped drastically, govt stopped it..... NAIJA entered into IMPORTATION years ago and GOVT also limited it and ruined it unnecessarily, BLOGGING/VLOGGING FOR FREE SPEECH TOO has been sanctioned..... see, in naija, ANYTHING EXPOSED will always lead to ruin.... .
Secrecy about how you make your money is GOLDEN, not for public consumption.... even MMM was thriving when few people were members, but as soon as it went so massive and the public entered it, it came to terrible ruin.... so all I can say is anyone with 10m can NEVER be broke in this life again as long as they know where to look and what to do....
alright, but one can't be secretive and expect to get necessary publicity for success.
Re: 10 Million Loan, What Do Do With It by tripplephi: 9:05am On May 11, 2021
lookingfly:
alright, but one can't be secretive and expect to get necessary publicity for success.

Who told you PUBLICITY has anything to do with SUCCESS. Online jobs pay wayyyyyy better without any public notice.

only marketers and referrals need publicity.
Re: 10 Million Loan, What Do Do With It by lookingfly: 9:34am On May 11, 2021
tripplephi:

Who told you PUBLICITY has anything to do with SUCCESS. Online jobs pay wayyyyyy better without any public notice.

only marketers and referrals need publicity.
what kind of online jobs?
Re: 10 Million Loan, What Do Do With It by tripplephi: 9:39am On May 11, 2021
lookingfly:
what kind of online jobs?

visit youtube, and do your search. you will find plenty high paying jobs that do not need publicity. grin
Re: 10 Million Loan, What Do Do With It by yungchop: 11:33am On May 11, 2021
lookingfly:
oga, that's not what am asking for. Would your collateral bring me money?
get lost.
Re: 10 Million Loan, What Do Do With It by lookingfly: 2:48pm On May 11, 2021
cheesy grin painment!....... Better go hustle instead of de beg upandan.
yungchop:
get lost.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 300,000 Naira Online With Just 100 Naira / Chi Limited MD, Roy Deepanjan Allegedly Mismanaged N19.6b Meant For Staff Welfa / Woman Shows What Became Of The New Naira Note After It Was Washed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.