Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,951 members, 7,852,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

Is SAF Polytechnic Iseyin Oyo A Good School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is SAF Polytechnic Iseyin Oyo A Good School? (348 Views)

The Importance Of Having A Good School Website / Image Of The SAF Polytechnic,iseyin / SAF Polytechnic, Iseyin. Oyo State Begins Admission !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is SAF Polytechnic Iseyin Oyo A Good School? by idmicheal20: 8:55pm On May 10, 2021
Good evening nairalanders, I need your advice and contribution on this issue. My sister has been seeking admission for a while but she came across someone who introduces her to a man at Lawrence University. This man asked my sister to obtain a form at the rate of #3000 which she did. after filling in the required information, the man asked my sister to go to the SAF Polytechnic where she will be given her admission letter without writing Jamb or Post UTME. Yesterday, my sister traveled to SAF polytechnic in Iseyin Oyo and she said the school is okay and she has done all the necessary documentation she has been asked to resume next week. I will appreciate it if anyone that has experience or graduated from this school can help to verify if truly the school is accredited or if one can get admission to SAF polytechnic without writing Jamb or Post UTME.
NB: I have check their website and it okay but I just need someone with experience to help with my curiosity
olawalebabs, Richiez, Fynestboi please help me to post it to the front page thanks
Re: Is SAF Polytechnic Iseyin Oyo A Good School? by dadamicheal35(m): 4:37am On May 11, 2021
Better still.... Let her regularize the admission through jamb or change the institution on Jamb portal... To secure future
Re: Is SAF Polytechnic Iseyin Oyo A Good School? by idmicheal20: 9:31am On May 11, 2021
Okay, thanks for the advice.

(1) (Reply)

Does Success Really Matter The Level Of Education Someone Has?? / Electronic Board, Has Anyone Ever Used It? Share Your Experience / Canadian Scholarships Without IELTS 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.