Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan (1471 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? / What Business Can Someone Start With 2million Naira / What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by Smhaykins(m): 9:51pm On May 10, 2021
My Bro abroad is willing to help with 2million naira.

But says I will be paying him back monthly after some months.

Please advice on what I can do with such amount.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by yungchop: 9:54pm On May 10, 2021
Smhaykins:

Let me follow this thread though I plan to travel abroad in my own case. Let's see if I can do business and make it here too.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by Brainard22: 9:55pm On May 10, 2021
Smhaykins:

Split it into two parts
Buy crypto with half and start a POS business with the other part

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by mariahAngel(f): 10:03pm On May 10, 2021
What are the things that interests or gets you excited?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by colintin(m): 10:04pm On May 10, 2021
Smhaykins:

You can start a brick making factory with less than 1million

Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by Smhaykins(m): 10:18pm On May 10, 2021
PercyDesk:

I can invite you into my business. What will you give me if I point you in the right direction?

Please do, will give you anything, so far it won't affect me negatively
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by Smhaykins(m): 10:18pm On May 10, 2021
colintin:

You can start a brick making factory with less than 1million

Please tell me more about this
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by Smhaykins(m): 10:19pm On May 10, 2021
yungchop:

Let me follow this thread though I plan to travel abroad in my own case. Let's see if I can do business and make it here too.

Please do you have any sure link for u.s or schengen visa
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by theenchanter: 10:27pm On May 10, 2021
If u don't have any business idea, don't collect the loan. Let ur bro hold on to the money until u have something to do with it.... U'll lavish the money if it's given unto u now that u don't have any tangible thing to do with it.

it's almost impossible to get the best business idea from people and don't fall into the trap of subscribing to another person's business with a loan u'll have to pay back.

Ur business idea must come from ur own insight.

11 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by bigwig071(m): 10:34pm On May 10, 2021
Bro if you know what's good for you just run away from this zoo
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:39pm On May 10, 2021
Bring it here and let's use it to get married. My "igba nkwu" should cost nothing less than 500,000N. For the rest of the 1.5M, invest in Bitcoin and withdraw it by December.

By then, it must have increased a little. We will withdraw all of the money at that time and use them to vacation at Mauritius or just go relax in the Maldives. YOLO.

The rest go be inshallah and vibes.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by Smhaykins(m): 10:41pm On May 10, 2021
bigwig071:
Bro if you know what's good for you just run away from this zoo

Any sure for Visa processing
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by colintin(m): 1:30am On May 11, 2021
Smhaykins:

Please tell me more about this
WhatsApp me on 08030699358 for information
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by yungchop: 2:30am On May 11, 2021
Smhaykins:

Please do you have any sure link for u.s or schengen visa

USA, no. Poland, yes. there's a polish work visa thread on nairaland here. You can search for it you're free to ask questions if you don't understand anything or any process on there sha.

or if you can wait till end of this year when I'll start to process mine we can do it together.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by mariahAngel(f): 8:16am On May 11, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Bring it here and let's use it to get married. My "igba nkwu" should cost nothing less than 500,000N. For the rest of the 1.5M, invest in Bitcoin and withdraw it by December.

By then, it must have increased a little. We will withdraw all of the money at that time and use them to vacation at Mauritius or just go relax in the Maldives. YOLO.

Don't involve my Maldives in your craziness! grin

UyaiInconsiderate!

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by everthink: 10:41am On May 11, 2021
" PLEASE NOTE - that if you are over 18 years you have the right to decide for yourselve in life because many will want to warn you against my advise below :

For you to ask this kind of questions means that you dont have any vocational skill that you can invest the money on.

Gone are the days of working 9-5 sweating it out with your BONE.We are in the age of using the BRAIN.Because what is between the 2 ears is more than what is beneath the ground....BILL GATE, FACEBOOK, ELON MUSK, JACK MA , STEVE JOBS did not sell OIL to become richest in the various industriess....

Bill gate once said " If your business is not online related in the 21 century, you will soon be out of the same business.e.g compare baba ijebu lotto since 1960 to betja that start operation less that 10 years.....is there any state in nigeria where you will not find bet9ja shop not to talk million mobile subscribers.

Google it yourselve :

https://centralops.net/co/
Domain Name: BET9JA.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1714050119_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.psi-usa.info
Registrar URL: http://www.psi-usa.info
Updated Date: 2020-10-26T13:18:19Z
Creation Date: 2012-04-17T12:10:47Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2025-04-17T12:10:47Z

PLEASE NOTE that the most visited NIGERIAN website is BET9JA followed by NAIRALAND which is where you post this information.

https://www.alexa.com/topsites/countries/NG

1 Google.com
2 bet9ja.com
3 Nairaland.com

I would have suggest you learning new skill that is if your mind is not strong to take my advise ,it just that it takes time to learn new skill, and in this case your brother wants to start reaping any moment soon.....with that been said.....COME ALIVE....COME ONLINE.

My own advice is what I can proof to you on here, when you are convinced, then you can make up your mind.You should be able to make additional 2million naira for yourselve within 30 days,and convinently return your brother money back to him, but I will only give 8days free on this platform starting fom today.....whoever want to proof me wrong or say negative verbadash about me should wait after the 8th day or show proof to all what can give 100 return on investment within 30days as i have claimed.

I will be posting daily for 8days straight 3 odds games on here: Mark my word, of the 8 days, only 3days will fail.Within this 8days you are not expected to invest your money, just watch as things turn out before you now decide on whose advise or idea you will follow.please note as well that YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO IGNORE this whole writeup too.

I will release on or before 7am daily, starting today.Here is the profit calculation for the 8days come rain or shine :

Days Invest Multiplier Return

1 10000 3 30000
2 10000 3 30000
3 10000 3 30000
4 10000 0 00000
5 10000 0 00000
6 10000 0 00000
7 10000 3 30000
8 10000 3 30000

Those 8days, you have invested 80000, after profit - loss, you will gain additional 70,000 for the week.

Action time - Games for Day 1 :

All Green Code : 3GTHZTP

11/05/2021 21:00Levante - Barcelona 2WIN
115111/05/2021 18:00Nacional - Benfica OVER1.5
141111/05/2021 18:30Denizlispor - Galatasaray 2WIN
136911/05/2021 16:00Istra 1961 - Lok. Zagreb X2
121711/05/2021 14:00Amazulu Durban - Baroka 12WIN

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:28pm On May 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

Don't involve my Maldives in your craziness! grin

UyaiInconsiderate!

tongue grin
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by Smhaykins(m): 10:58pm On May 11, 2021
yungchop:

USA, no. Poland, yes. there's a polish work visa thread on nairaland here. You can search for it you're free to ask questions if you don't understand anything or any process on there sha.

or if you can wait till end of this year when I'll start to process mine we can do it together.

Tnx, can I have your contact so that I can keep in touch till you start, so that we can start together.

Also like how much should I budget for the processing
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by yungchop: 4:35am On May 12, 2021
Smhaykins:

Tnx, can I have your contact so that I can keep in touch till you start, so that we can start together.

Also like how much should I budget for the processing

please don't quote the post. just let me know you're the one when you text me so that I can remove my number.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by OgwuEgo: 10:20am On May 12, 2021
I am ready to wife you dear.
UyaiIncomparabl:

Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:14am On May 12, 2021
OgwuEgo:
I am ready to wife you dear.

Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by OgwuEgo: 11:30am On May 12, 2021

Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by mariahAngel(f): 1:06pm On May 12, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Uyaiuncompromised. grin
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by SavageResponse(m): 1:17pm On May 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Uyaiuncompromised. grin

I thought you're a female, why are you tripping for another female.

Abi do you swing in the opposite direction? angry
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by Bobbiet(m): 1:26pm On May 12, 2021
Good day.

I'm in a dilemma that need serious genuine help.

There are situations one never foresee and it comes leaving you with no choice but to ask even strangers just to ease the burden of immediate family.

I got married late last year and all was good until December 17th night I got a call my dad got STROKE. I had to travel leaving my pregnant wife to go take care of him. I ended up spending almost 3months in time and over 150k in cash during the period. I had 200k left which I was looking for a car on hire purchase for taxi since my income was nothing compared to the issue at hand. My Elder brother locked up his store since I had to return to my salary job.

currently, with my income, it's possible for me to meet up my dad and brother's need over there, my pregnant wife and my needs down here. My elder brother wants to return to his store and wants me back to taking care of my dad.

I can't leave because my wife is almost due to deliver and much has not been done.

So I had to use my 200k savings ( since I couldn't get a car) to rent an apartment and requested my dad joins me. He'll becoming anything from this weekend.

I've not been paid over a month.

I am in Benin and basically I need help.

I'm looking to raise 500k to get a decent car for cab. I'll payback on a weekly basis. I just want to make sure we all can eat while hoping for something better in the future.

please don't let scammers deprive you of genuinely helping those that truly needs help.

Contributions or a loan will go a long way.

WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS.

090-7790-0095 for questions and interrogations.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by mariahAngel(f): 1:50pm On May 12, 2021
SavageResponse:

Come on getat! grin

Amebo!
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:52pm On May 12, 2021
SavageResponse:

Yea. She's my girlfriend. cool
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by Blessed3030(m): 1:53pm On May 12, 2021
Smhaykins:

there are many reasonable businesses u can do with that money

*U can start selling food stuffs in bulk in a big market

*U can start a transport business by getting a car bus for interstate transport n driving it yourself

*U can start rearing broilers for eateries,u will make your money every 6 weeks

*U can start aquaculture (fish farming)

*U can get start selling phone n it's accessories

*U can start selling groundnut oil.

U will realise that all I listed above have a touch of everyday need which is food n transport,no matter how bad d economy is people will eat n move from place to place. N u can also add logistic business with it.

Note- Bitcoin is also reasonable but I will advice u to risk it with only 500k.

If u need insight n business plan on any of these plans u can contact me via number at signature
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by smartaphyl(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2021
"What we find changes who we become" says peter morville.

These days when we walk down the street or are caught up in a grid lock that most lagosian is used to. More often than not 1 out of 10 vehicles we come across might be carrying a US plate number and as your mind is trying to fathom the reason for this trend. There goes another one with a California number plate.

And you continue to wonder whats going on... Has Nigeria start giving out US number plates, you ask yourself?

Then no more gridlock, you find a way out and as you drive towards your office the thought stay glued to your mind and at one point or the other you try to look at the number plate of some cars in front of you to further clarify the erroneous thoughts.

Just as you expected, ahead of the car in front of you was a Toyota Corolla with Ohio number plate. Umm na wa o "you murmured"

Somehow you manage to stop looking at cars number plates as you continue the drive to your place of work but as soon as you arrive the office gates waiting for the gateman to open the gates, you could hear the sound of a stereo and as you turn to see where it's coming from, It was a brand new range rover sport with a Texas number plates which you quickly grab because somehow your attention has been fixed on number plates since morning.

The gates was pushed open and as you drive in, you signal to the gateman to come. And then out of curiosity coupled with the feeling of a worried uninformed mind. You asked the young man the worrisome question of yours. Why are there so many cars with US plate number in Lagos these days?. Then he blurted out "Oga na so we see am o, e con be like say na everybody get person for abroad they just dey send motor come house anyhow.. e even get one guy" It's okay you cut him off.

Wow so that's what's going on. People are sending cars home you keep on thinking about this new found revelation.

Well Mr. you are not alone, Importing cars from US shouldn't be a big deal and the many cars you see out there in there large numbers belong to smart dealers who know the truth about US importation business. Don't be left out in this new era business.

If you would like to know more about how you can start your own Car Importation business directly from united States of America.

For more info whatsapp +2349036112612

viaalexconsults@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2million Loan by UncleJJ(m): 9:59pm On May 12, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nigerian Soldier Revealed The Business Model That Made Him His First Million / Is Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Trying To Protect His Bank By Opposing Islamic Banking / Pls Where Can I Buy Poultry Feeds For Retail In Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.