Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement Presents: Afrika Women Empowerment (awe) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement Presents: Afrika Women Empowerment (awe) (436 Views)

Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement Profitable Crypto Trading: Trade Wisely. / Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria With $10 / Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement Presents: Afrika Women Empowerment (awe) by MessiahMARLIANS: 1:40am On May 11, 2021
" Great Things happen during The Day,

Because;

Greater Things happen at Night. "

~ MESSIAH. ONI Ayodeji AnthonYeshua

Re: Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement Presents: Afrika Women Empowerment (awe) by MessiahMARLIANS: 1:54am On May 11, 2021
If You are currently Awake and Seeing This Tonight,

I congratulate You for being Lucky to be part of Tonight's Session of The MIDNIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRES' MOVEMENT (MMMM) which I have been Utilizing To Sensitize People all over the World - Online !

Alot of people do not Understand The Powers that is being Commanded while They Engage in Their DREAMS at Night.

They are LOST in The Regular HAPPENINGS of Life as They Suppose Life Already Happens The Way It Should Normally Happen.

However; Without Writing Too Much; I've created This Thread For The Spiritual, Academic, Financial and Experiential (SAFE) Emancipation of Afrikan Women.

It is worthy to note that :

"Alot of Dreamers are Presently Sleeping while You and I are awake having This Sensitization Lecture."

...And it is important to also note that:

" The RELAXED ENERGIES of The NIGHT are Always in Greater Support and in Unison with Your Heart Desires when You Sacrifice Your SLEEP To Achieve Your GOALS at Night."

This is because during the day; Alot of people are Awake with The FLOATING, COMPETITIVE and ANTAGONISTIC ENERGIES which will Always Be A DISTRACTION To Achieving MUCH SUCCESS as Expected and Compared to Working Out Your GOALS At NIGHT.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement Presents: Afrika Women Empowerment (awe) by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:03am On May 11, 2021
It's another Monday/Tuesday Night to Do Wonders.

Another MIDNIGHT To Create MULTI-MILLIONAIRES.

And this is why We are presently on The MOVE.

For Tonight's MIDNIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRES' MOVEMENT Sensitization Session,

We will be Embarking On A Long Awaited Course which I've Strongly Envisioned for over 5 Years centered around Women Empowerment.

Tonight; I've labelled this Vision "Afrikan Women Empowerment (AWE)"; and This is an Initiative which have been created for The:

S - Spiritual,

A - Academical,

F - Financial,

E - Experiential Empowerment of Our Afrikan Women.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement Presents: Afrika Women Empowerment (awe) by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:18am On May 11, 2021
Without Knowing The ESSENCE of Anything; Nothing is Achieved.

So; To Keep Things SIMPLE and EASY;

Firstly, I'll like to let you all know that the ESSENCE of Developing The "AFRIKAN WOMEN EMPOWERMENT" Initiative is to Ensure LIFE Becomes SIMPLIER and EASIER For Our Afrikan Women.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement Presents: Afrika Women Empowerment (awe) by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:24am On May 11, 2021
On A Deeper Sense;

The ESSENCE of Developing The "AFRIKAN WOMEN EMPOWERMENT " Initiative is Specially For The SAFE Empowerment of Afrikan Women.

SAFE Empowerment is defined as:

S - Spiritual Empowerment,

A - Academical Empowerment,

F - Financial Empowerment,

E - Experiential Empowerment.

This is also the Initiative dedicated to Improve The Finance of Afrikan Women through The Utilization of The Financial Vowels which are defined as:

A - Agriculture,

E - Exportation,

I - Importation,

O - Organization,

U - Unionism.

Further More;

The Afrikan Women Empowerment (AWE) will be featuring The Utilization of The Financial Alphabets (A - Z) for The Financial Empowerment of Afrikan Women who are most lacking when it comes to Financial Education.

There's Alot This Channel has got to offer, and We Pray NATURE Grants Us The Opportunity to:

Explore,

Educate,

Enlighten,

Entertain,

Engage and

Empower All Our Viewers, And Not Just Afrikan Women.

~ MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji AnthonYeshua
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement Presents: Afrika Women Empowerment (awe) by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:34am On May 11, 2021
By Operating at Mid-Night;

We are Already Being Spiritual about Our Doings here.

Now; Let's Get To The Financial Part of It all.

Getting Financial;

This Night -

The AFRIKAN WOMEN EMPOWERMENT (AWE) Initiative has been created on YouTube.

Why YouTube ?
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement Presents: Afrika Women Empowerment (awe) by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:46am On May 11, 2021
Why YouTube?

ANSWER: We have Created This Initiative on YouTube Simpky Because YouTube is One of The SIMPLIEST and EASIEST Social Media Platform To Earn Money Online without Solely Depending on Anybody BUT Yourself.

Yes!

You Saw That Right.

YouTube is ONE of The ULTIMATE Platforms where You as A Woman can Easily Earn Alot of Dollars Online:

a) Without Solely Depending on People to Buy Products from You...

b) Without Doing Too Much of WORK.

That's Right...!

The Proper, Effective and Right Utilization of Your YOUTUBE Channel will Always Generate You Residual and Automated INCOME and REVENUE which will Ultimate Lead You into FINANCIAL FREEDOM All by Yourself - Your Handwork, Your Smart Work.

This is the reason the Owners of YouTube refers to "Youtube" as "YourTube" to mean You have The Capacity To become Your Very Own Media Television Personality completely for FREE.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement Presents: Afrika Women Empowerment (awe) by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:53am On May 11, 2021
So, This Night; prior to creating this Thread on Nairaland.com ; I already created a YouTube Channel for The Sake of MENTORING Afrikan Women in The Areas of SAFE FINANCE.

I'll be dropping The name of This Channel on here before I advance to HOW TO EARN PASSIVE and AUTOMATED MONEY ONLINE USING YouTube.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement Presents: Afrika Women Empowerment (awe) by MessiahMARLIANS: 3:06am On May 11, 2021
Name of YouTube Channel: "AFRIKAN WOMEN EMPOWERMENT" AWE.

You should do well to FOLLOW, LIKE and SHARE The Newly Created Channel which We've Just Launched tonight.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement Presents: Afrika Women Empowerment (awe) by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:27am On May 12, 2021
This Previous Mid-Night, I started The Channel called "AFRIKAN WOMEN EMPOWERMENT (AWE)" Initiatives on YouTube.

It is a priviledge to begin The Long Awaited Journey for The Total Empowerment of Afrikan Women.

Many of Our Afrikan Women are Ignorant of LIFE, and this is Why They are always being MANIPULATED rather than DIRECTED Aright.

The AFRIKAN WOMEN EMPOWERMENT (AWE) Youtube Channel is Your PLUG For Your:

S - Spiritual Freedom,

A - Academical Freedom,

F - Financial Freedom, and

E - Experiential Freedom.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement Presents: Afrika Women Empowerment (awe) by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:27am On May 12, 2021
The AFRIKAN WOMEN EMPOWERMENT (AWE) Youtube Channel is Your PLUG For Your:

S - Spiritual Freedom,
A - Academical Freedom,
F - Financial Freedom, and
E - Experiential Freedom.

There's Never A Better Time to Awaken The Spiritual and Financial Eyes of Our SLUMBERING Afrikan Women.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement Presents: Afrika Women Empowerment (awe) by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:51am On May 12, 2021
Our First Introductory Sensitization Video is Out.

● Follow The Link Below To Read Through The Eye-Opener.

● Subscribe To The Channel,

● Like and Share The Video.

���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9b8npveltk
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement Presents: Afrika Women Empowerment (awe) by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:18am On May 12, 2021
Tonight on Afrikan Women Empowerment;

I'll want to Teach and Enlighten Everyone on Finance.

And The Aspect of Financial Education which I'm going to be Sensitizing Everyone about is " THE FINANCIAL VOWELS OF WEALTH."

As Academical Literates; I'm very sure many of Us Know The Vowels as:

"A",

"E",

"I",

"O",

"U".

To the Physical EYES and UNDERSTANDING; These Vowels are Mere Vowel Sounds used for Words Constructions; However - To The Spiritual and Financial EYES and UNDERSTANDING, These Vowels mean alot more and The Utilization of These Financial Vowels is THE ULTIMATE PHENOMENON which ALL The ULTRA-RICH People in The World Utilizes To Financially Empower Themselves.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement Presents: Afrika Women Empowerment (awe) by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:33am On May 12, 2021
During The Previous Mid-Night, I had already expanded The Vowels into their Financial Definitions and We shall be using The Opportunity of Tonight to Introduce Us into The Utilization of The Financial Vowels.

As Defined Earlier Already, The Financial Vowels of Wealth are Defined as:

A - Agriculture,

E - Exportation,

I - Importation,

O - Organization,

U - Unionism.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement Presents: Afrika Women Empowerment (awe) by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:35am On May 12, 2021
These 5 Financial Vowels of Wealth are properly Utilized and Managed by The ULTRA-RICH who are very much concerned about MULTIPLYING MONEY.

MULTI-MILLIONS is The Multiplier Effect of Making Millions.

So, to become A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE Requires The Effective Management of The POWERFUL SYSTEMS That Governs GLOBAL TRADING - which are:

A - AGRICULTURE,

E - EXPORTATION, and

I - IMPORTATION.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement Presents: Afrika Women Empowerment (awe) by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:42am On May 12, 2021
If You can Effectively Control and Create Solutions around Agriculture, Exportation and Importation in Your Country; With The Aid of An Organized Union of People; The Path of Financial Freedom to Thousands of Lives is what will be Created and Distributed.

This is what I AIM To Achieve with The Sensitization of The Utilization of The Financial Vowels of Life.

So, Shall We Begin ? ?

(1) (Reply)

Recycling Plastic Cups Into Chandelier (recycling Investment) / Instant / You No Need To Do Yahoo To Drive Benz. Let's Show You Legit Ways Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.