Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed (21687 Views)

Invest By Venturing Into Tomatoes,pepe,onions Etc 08169446319 / 22 Reasons For You To Have A Business Plan Before Venturing Into Any Business / What Is The Disadvantage Of Venturing Into A Recharge Card Printing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed by yankidelta(m): 4:06am On Apr 27, 2011
I am currently residing in Uyo and am doing some feasibility on perfumery.Need some advice on where one can purchase perfumes @ wholesale price especially from Lagos(for now).Your honest comments and advice are highly appreciated.Thanks
Re: Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed by peterchike: 9:03am On Apr 27, 2011
Hello, I can help you get started in your dream business. I run a chemical products production and consulting firm in Port Harcourt. You can contact me on 08038723094 or email derockproducts@yahoo.com. Cheers.
Re: Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed by Fhemmmy: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2011
My honest advice to you would be to be very careful . . . . there are way too much bottled water out there in the name of cologne.

4 Likes

Re: Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed by yankidelta(m): 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2011
thanks for your concern fhemmy
Re: Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed by OnyeBabe1(f): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2011
I am going to start a perfume business next year so goodluck to you.

First thing is to decide if you want to make a eau de parfum or eau de toilette or eau de cologne.

Good quality is eau de parfum with upto 25% concentrated perfume.

I dont know about the companies in Nigeria, but I know that if you want to do natural perfume you can get essential oils from South Africa, you need denatured alcohol and other ingredients like preservatives and solubilisers.  I suggest you get a book and read about perfumery, it can be interesting but patience is required when blending a perfume. I have been working on mine for a year now and it is so much fun.

Hope you do this, good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed by yankidelta(m): 6:26am On Apr 30, 2011
@ Onye
Actually I intend going into the sale of already packaged deSigner perfumes before going deeper into the art of mixing.Thanks for your contribution and wishing u success.
Re: Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed by meshpips(m): 3:59am On May 04, 2011
I sold designer perfumes as part time business during my University days. You can get them @ wholesale prices @ trade fair (Enugu plaza) or ask around for Beauty & Fragrance. If you need further assistance, call me on 0803 (the best connection) 212 (like carolina herera) 7899. Meshach is the name. Keep your dream alive! God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed by 9jabizhelp(m): 9:45am On May 04, 2011
Perfume business is a very profiting one my dear! Every business is. it depends on the entrepreneur.
Please try to do proper consultation before you give anybody your money. And start with best quality perfumes.
Thanks
Re: Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed by fizzy(f): 12:07am On May 08, 2011
If you want to venture into perfume business,you can try FM group perfume.If you need more details on how to be part of this business you canme on:07069198802.
Re: Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed by pleep(m): 6:09am On May 08, 2011
I have a little mischievous suggestion for you.
Import high quality fake perfumes from china. You can get them super cheap and I tell you if the quality and packaging is good, you really cannot tell the difference.

I'm not sure if this is legal in naija though undecided but your competition will probably do the same.

2 Likes

Re: Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed by bani(m): 5:41pm On May 09, 2011
Do you have products or services you want to sell? Or do you know someone who has products for sale which you can resell all from the comfort of your home or office?
Well we have the perfect solution for you, you need no knowledge of web design to own , design and operate your own Online shop.
With the shop you only need a computer , internet and as an extra a black berry or any internet connected phone to be able to receive notifications when people make enquiries or purchases. So you simply need pictures of your products and prices, you upload them like you upload pics on facebook, si fini!!!
Perfect for housewives who need to be busy (simply go to your friends shop or a supermarket, get pictures and their prices and sell online., you get an order and you get them to deliver or you go to their shop, pick it up, deliver to your customer and collect your commission on top) even if you have a job, you can manage your site from your BB.
it is a one of payment of N35,000, and you pay your yearly hosting fee which varies from N3,500 depending on the hosting plan you choose.
We can also offer 5,000 nigerian email addresses to help with your marketing.
sites already up:
www.naijabuys.com
www.nanaplusng.com

Contacts:
Tel: 2348021323231
Email: info@naijabuys.com

Re: Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed by ajadek(m): 1:55pm On May 10, 2011
I need dis perfume, i ned dubai or india product, {1}WAZANUN.{2}WARDIFAS INSIDE ALUMINIUM CONTAINER.{3}KIKK 09HEAD PERFUMES.any interesting seller call me 08034989352
Re: Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed by beautyline(f): 3:49pm On May 10, 2011
Re: Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed by bayol2001: 1:37pm On May 12, 2011
hello, u can contact temil88@yahoo.com, she currently sells perfumes, u can work something out with her.
Re: Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed by daddy: 7:59am On May 13, 2011
"Are you looking for a way to change your life?"

Are you a graduate and have not got a job yet or you are employed and need a part time job "Plan B"?

Then FM Group World is just what you're looking for!

If, like many others, you have been searching for a way to change your life, then FM Group World is just the solution you are looking for.

FM are looking for people who want more from life; more control, more free time, more than just a living!

People, maybe just like you, who are willing to learn a new way of doing things, who are ready to explore their abilities and to reach out for new horizons.

Explore this site and discover for yourself the potential of owning your own FM Group World business by watching ourChange your life! video, then make the decision to join us!

Copy and paste the website below. If Ok, give me a call on 2348084702219 or e-mail me: chinweorji2@yahoo.com for more enquiries.

http://www.fragrances.fm/mainpage.php?affiliate_id=195016631
Re: Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed by shenbote01(m): 7:17pm On May 13, 2011
YANKIDELTA,
if you need any guide on how to start a fragrance business i can guide you am based in the uk though but have contacts in turkey and usa so you can ring me on 447971320214 so we can discuss at length.
Re: Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed by realabraham: 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
OnyeBabe1:
I am going to start a perfume business next year so goodluck to you.

First thing is to decide if you want to make a eau de parfum or eau de toilette or eau de cologne.

Good quality is eau de parfum with upto 25% concentrated perfume.

I dont know about the companies in Nigeria, but I know that if you want to do natural perfume you can get essential oils from South Africa, you need denatured alcohol and other ingredients like preservatives and solubilisers.  I suggest you get a book and read about perfumery, it can be interesting but patience is required when blending a perfume. I have been working on mine for a year now and it is so much fun.

Hope you do this, good luck.

Please how do I reach you?
Re: Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed by pproducts: 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
Hello poster, feel free to call 07036479773. They sell nice and affordable empty perfume bottles. The minimum order is 2dozens though so you must be buying in bulk.
Re: Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed by NaijaPress: 9:32am On Sep 14, 2020
Perfume making business could be enterprising when a proper business plan is used in setting up the venture...
Re: Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed by hollamie(m): 11:49am On May 24, 2023
Would you want to learn about how to import perfume from Dubai?

Tested and Trusted Kit for you, kindly read and comment below:
https://onlinebusinessroom.com/unveiling-the-secrets-how-to-import-perfume-from-dubai-as-a-beginner/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote Became Friends / Naira Exchanges At N49-N51 Per Yuan At First Auction Of Chinese Currency In Nig / Explosion Hit Calabar CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.