Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,023 members, 7,852,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

When Is The Right Time For A Saint Or Servant Of YHVH To Engage In Fisticuffs? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Is The Right Time For A Saint Or Servant Of YHVH To Engage In Fisticuffs? (328 Views)

Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) / #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. / You Are A Saint Through Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time For A Saint Or Servant Of YHVH To Engage In Fisticuffs? by elated177: 2:52am On May 12, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

The answer is NEVER.

Actually, no saint, servant, witness, messenger or representative of Yahushua the Messiah in this world should ever find himself or herself in such a situation --- a situation that will degenerate into a fist fight. So, if you ever find yourself in a situation that is likely to degenerate into fisticuffs or physical violence, do well to extricate yourself before then.

John 18: 36 Yahushua said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.” 37 “You are a king, then!” said Pilate.
Yahushua answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”

Our Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah, never admonished us, not even indirectly, to engage in any form of fist fight with anyone.

Now, if the saint, servant, witness, messenger or representative of Yahushua the Messiah has been admonished never to even engage in any kind of fisticuffs, what about with physical weapons such as wood, stick, stone or guns? The answer is a resounding NEVER.

The saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives of Yahushua the Messiah in this world should always extricate themselves from situations that will likely degenerate into fisticuffs or any kind of physical violence.

As the saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives of Yahushua the Messiah, we must realize that the agents of wickedness only resort to physical assault whenever they lose the "spiritual atmosphere." We must never oblige them. Ehehehehe! The Light in us angers, infuriates and frustrates the demons in them. Yes, the demons in them are hostile - very hostile - to the Light in us. That Light is produced by our obedience to the Word of our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty. Therefore, let us continue to honour our Father in heaven, and, at the same time, anger, infuriate and frustrate Satan, the demons and their human slaves with our purity, honesty, holiness, truthfulness and righteousness.

Yes, there is a spiritual atmosphere. Every spiritual person knows this. I know that every saint, servant, witness, messenger or representative of Yahushua the Messiah in this world knows this as well. Why do you think that so many people desperately want to fill everywhere with sexual immorality?

What about spiritually? Ehehehehe! Are we allowed to engage in fisticuffs or be violent spiritually? A resounding YES is the answer. We are to be as fierce, as brutal, as violent and as ferocious as possible. Know that the enemy who is after your Righteous Walk has no iota of regard for soul.

May the Father of the heavenly lights who does not change like shifting shadows continue to give us his wisdom as we continue to traverse his Righteous Path.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Saint Or Servant Of YHVH To Engage In Fisticuffs? by elated177: 10:57am On May 12, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Saint Or Servant Of YHVH To Engage In Fisticuffs? by elated177: 7:24pm On May 14, 2021
Enjoy the Sabbath of YHVH Almighty.
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Saint Or Servant Of YHVH To Engage In Fisticuffs? by elated177: 10:44am On May 17, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

As the saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives of Yahushua the Messiah in this world, let us continue to obey and teach the Ten Commandments of, his Father, our Father, YHVH Almighty, whichh he embodies.

Our obedience to Yahushua the Messiah produces the Light in us. This Light will never stop infuriating and frustrating Satan, the demons and their human slaves.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Saint Or Servant Of YHVH To Engage In Fisticuffs? by elated177: 9:21am On May 26, 2021
Vengeance belongs to YHVH Almighty.
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Saint Or Servant Of YHVH To Engage In Fisticuffs? by elated177: 10:16am On Jun 15, 2021
It will continue to be spiritual.
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Saint Or Servant Of YHVH To Engage In Fisticuffs? by elated177: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Let your right acts do the talking and the fighting.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Saint Or Servant Of YHVH To Engage In Fisticuffs? by elated177: 10:21am On Oct 27, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo God Will Visit You / Methodist Church Nigeria Cuts Ties UK Counterparts Over Support For Gay Marriage / T B Joshua: Lessons From A Pastor Who Loved Muslims Like Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.