Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Ladies, What Underwear Do You Prefer And Why? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, What Underwear Do You Prefer And Why? (2039 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) / Why Wear An Underwear? / Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Underwear Do You Prefer And Why? by Enwy: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2011
I've never fully understood females choice of underwear. Knickers would surely be the most comfortable, and thongs the least.
I mean with a thong, it's like having a mans nose up your arse all day, and by my understanding most girls don't want this. Also the sweat on your bum cheeks would rub onto your jeans with a thong, not very hygenic!
If a girl wears a thong, its for one reason- to attract men. No girl ever wears a thong and then covers up modestly. Girls that wear thongs tend to have low hanging trousers etc to show their panty line. If you wear a thong/G String, don't complain when guys want to get on you, put out or pull on some knickers.

Posting under my Boyfriend's username, lol
To vote, visit www.alutaads.com then click on forum. look for ladies chat room to Vote.
Re: Ladies, What Underwear Do You Prefer And Why? by 190: 9:21am On Apr 27, 2011
INKED where are yuh
Re: Ladies, What Underwear Do You Prefer And Why? by pinkrex(m): 9:31am On Apr 27, 2011
Interesting topic, But @poster did you get your gf through panty liner display? wink
Re: Ladies, What Underwear Do You Prefer And Why? by segzicres(m): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2011
The guy just watched he's mum wear her pata nla. He wants to know if any other lady wears that!!
Re: Ladies, What Underwear Do You Prefer And Why? by Mamken(f): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2011
i think it always dipends on what the lady is wearing.

if she wears a white linen trouser she cant wear a white or multicolored knicker under. . . isnt it? in this case a string is suitable
Re: Ladies, What Underwear Do You Prefer And Why? by andy1(m): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2011
segzi cres:

The guy just watched he's mum wear her pata nla. He wants to know if any other lady wears that!!
LWKMD, LMFAO, GUY u bad gann!
Re: Ladies, What Underwear Do You Prefer And Why? by iice(f): 10:41am On Apr 27, 2011
Boxers and Tangas
Re: Ladies, What Underwear Do You Prefer And Why? by theangel: 10:51am On Apr 27, 2011
@ poster ask 190,

cos he have experienced in all types of underwears grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Underwear Do You Prefer And Why? by InkedNerd(f): 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2011
@OP: You asking this question, is it an attempt to get people to click on your site? undecided
Re: Ladies, What Underwear Do You Prefer And Why? by pinkrex(m): 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2011
andy1:

LWKMD, LMFAO, GUY u bad gann!

Bad laughs, having a pata nla laugh stroke,
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: You asking this question, is it an attempt to get people to click on your site? undecided

Inky love, wia are you nau?? 190 still chasing you? angry
Re: Ladies, What Underwear Do You Prefer And Why? by toysmall: 8:06am On Jan 10, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Military Styled Clothes For Men / Makeup Tips For Dry Skin / Pls Do Anyone Know Where I Can Get Jergens Fair And Soft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.