Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Want To Go Into The Sales Of Drinkables,please I Need Ur Candid Advice&idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Go Into The Sales Of Drinkables,please I Need Ur Candid Advice&idea (503 Views)

Three Fundamental Traits You Must Have To Close All The Sales You Initiate / Has The Internet Affected The Sales Of Magazines And Newspapers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Go Into The Sales Of Drinkables,please I Need Ur Candid Advice&idea by bigengine: 10:57am On Apr 27, 2011
I WANT TO GO INTO THE SALE DRINKABLES LIKE, BOTTLED WATERS, EVA WINES, CAN DRINKS, LACASERAS, VIJU MILK AND THE REST OF OTHERS. PLEASE FELLOW NAIRALANDERS CAN I START THIS BUSINESS WITH N5OK AND PLEASE DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT THIS BUSINESS? THE DOS AND DONTS, HOW VIABLE IT IS, THE PROFIT INFLOW AND SOME OTHER VITAL INFORMATION I NEED TO GET AND WHERE I CAN BE GETTING MY SUPPLIES AT A VERY REDUCED RATE. THANK YOU ALL AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLIES,
Re: I Want To Go Into The Sales Of Drinkables,please I Need Ur Candid Advice&idea by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2011
Its in possible,you need to desposit in the company and they will jam pack with your shop with it.But may be you are talking on a smaller level,but its good thinking okay and i wish you luck.its a place with hot temperatures so you will make daily sales.but you need to save more

(1) (Reply)

Wanted / Flat Bed Truck Needed Urgently! / Flexible Payment Plan Offers You Peace Of Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.