Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin (1789 Views)

Parcl Has Suspended Their Cross Border Shipping Platform / Please, How Can I Receive Money Using Bitcoin / Can I Fund My Domicillary Account Using Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin by Theblacklisttt: 12:30am On May 13, 2021
The Tesla boss posted on his Twitter page on the decision of the company to suspend all purchases using bitcoin (BTC)
There are speculations that the company will make Doge coin DOGE as an alternative for crypto purchases rather than Bitcoins, Only time will tell
click link to see his tweet
https://www.theblacklist.com.ng/2021/05/tesla-has-suspended-vehicle-purchases.html
This move by Elon Musk has caused a huge stair in the BTC market, causing it to fall to about $50,604 as at when this article was written.

Re: Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:48am On May 13, 2021
Theblacklisttt:
The Tesla boss posted on his Twitter page on the decision of the company to suspend all purchases using bitcoin (BTC)
There are speculations that the company will make Doge coin DOGE as an alternative for crypto purchases rather than Bitcoins, Only time will tell
click link to see his tweet
https://www.theblacklist.com.ng/2021/05/tesla-has-suspended-vehicle-purchases.html

Is he Tesla? I think the headline is misleading. The US has been on the necks of companies using this shady system and it's just fair that he doesn't drag the investments of other people into his craze for it. Tesla is different from Elon Musk and Tesla is in a regulated sector so can't risk losing its business licence.

With the problem coming up in Israel, Iraq,Libya and subsequent withdrawal of US from Afghanistan, US risks serious security threat if they can't monitor funds being moved around before it gets used to fund terrorists activities as now being done in Nigeria by IPOB terrorists and Boko Haram terrorists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin by Praxis758: 2:08am On May 13, 2021
Good move!!!

This will stop criminals from sabotaging there system.

Bad news for hackers and online fraudster.

Sleepless night for drug lords.
Re: Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin by casdoruche: 2:32am On May 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Is he Tesla? I think the headline is misleading. The US has been on the necks of companies using this shady system and it's just fair that he doesn't drag the investors of other people into his craze for it. Tesla is different from Elon Musk and Tesla is in a regulated sector so can't risk losing its business licence.

With the problem coming up in Israel, Iraq,Libya and subsequent withdrawal of US from Afghanistan, US risks serious security threat if they can't monitor funds being moved around before it gets used to fund terrorists activities as now being done in Nigeria by IPOB terrorists and Boko Haram terrorists.

You were reasonable until the end

8 Likes

Re: Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin by Cutehector(m): 3:35am On May 13, 2021
grin
Re: Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin by BIGKemsey(m): 4:52am On May 13, 2021
Praxis758:
Good move!!!

This will stop criminals from sabotaging there system.

Bad news for hackers and online fraudster.

Sleepless night for drug lords.

What point do you think you have made here now?

5 Likes

Re: Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin by maasoap(m): 6:19am On May 13, 2021
Crypto is nothing but pure fraud.

4 Likes

Re: Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin by talk2hb1(m): 6:21am On May 13, 2021
Wahala For Crypto Market
Re: Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin by Ikwerelastborn: 6:32am On May 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Is he Tesla? I think the headline is misleading. The US has been on the necks of companies using this shady system and it's just fair that he doesn't drag the investments of other people into his craze for it. Tesla is different from Elon Musk and Tesla is in a regulated sector so can't risk losing its business licence.

You were making sense until you became senseless in your last sentence
Re: Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin by FarahAideed: 6:35am On May 13, 2021
The king of pump doing what he knows best ...well don't put in what what you can't afford lose in it ... eventually only 30 percent of of crypto coin owners will see real profit the rest will surely lose at some point just make sure you are not among
Re: Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin by Penguin2: 6:35am On May 13, 2021
I’ve always had my skepticism about crypto that’s why I’m not into till date.

When I’ve got the money, I will invest like 3m into Bitcoin which I’m sure of.

All these orishirishi coins no be me abeg.

1 Like

Re: Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin by tamdun: 6:36am On May 13, 2021
maasoap:
Undiluted fraud

1 Like

Re: Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin by FarahAideed: 6:38am On May 13, 2021
maasoap:

But people addicted to it's lure of easy gains to it will never agree cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin by vcente(m): 7:32am On May 13, 2021
Bitcoin is officially dead
Re: Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin by Petrohead01: 8:35am On May 13, 2021
maasoap:
ignorance and misinformation.
Re: Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin by MasonKendall(m): 8:53am On May 13, 2021
maasoap:
Do you know that it is cause of the surge in dog£c0in price that am alive?

1 Like

Re: Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin by Elchechereche2: 9:09am On May 13, 2021
vcente:
Bitcoin is officially dead
Not quite...Bitcoin didn't get its value from Tesla nor Musk.The ensuing Bearish market is understandable.
Re: Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin by meobizy(f): 10:40am On May 13, 2021
I came here looking for how someone will link the news to IPOB. I wasn’t disappointed.
Re: Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin by maasoap(m): 11:20am On May 13, 2021
Petrohead01:
ignorance and misinformation.

You think so? Care to explain why you disagree? Cause the little I know about it, the word fraud is still the best thing to describe it
Re: Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin by neyohh: 12:12pm On May 13, 2021
Crypto is a hustle.
Re: Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin by vcente(m): 1:15pm On May 13, 2021
Elchechereche2:

Not quite...Bitcoin didn't get its value from Tesla nor Musk.The ensuing Bearish market is understandable.
bro, bitcoin initially got its stimulus from Elon musk, he bought a billion worth of it last year coupled with stimulus checks. Now that he is withdrawing, he is also taking his investment with him. Tell me where bitcoin is going to get steam from again.
Re: Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin by seankafor(m): 1:17pm On May 13, 2021
vcente:
bro, bitcoin initially got its stimulus from Elon musk, he bought a billion worth of it last year coupled with stimulus checks. Now that he is withdrawing, he is also taking his investment with him. Tell me where bitcoin is going to get steam from again.
bro, soldier go soldier come,barrack go still remain.

Before elon,there was bitcoin, and after Elon,there will still be bitcoin.
Re: Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin by vcente(m): 1:23pm On May 13, 2021
seankafor:
bro, soldier go soldier come,barrack go still remain.

Before elon,there was bitcoin, and after Elon,there will still be bitcoin.
you're correct of course. My point is that bitcoin may never attain record highs anytime soon
Re: Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin by Kobicove(m): 1:43pm On May 13, 2021
This guy is using his online followership on social media to manipulate the prices of some Cryptos.

I pity those who are putting all their life savings in Cryptos based on advise from Elon Musk undecided
Re: Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin by Kobicove(m): 1:47pm On May 13, 2021
Penguin2:
I’ve always had my skepticism about crypto that’s why I’m not into till date.

When I’ve got the money, I will invest like 3m into Bitcoin which I’m sure of.

All these orishirishi coins no be me abeg.

Don't mind them.

Someone will just wake up and create his own crypto...and this is what they want the government to give legal backing to be used as legal tender

(1) (Reply)

BEWARE! Yieldnodes That Is Running An Advert Is A Ponzi Scheme! / Significance Of Monetary Policy And Commercial Banks / Childrens Party Planners - Mickey And Minnie Mouse Mascot Costume 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.