Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Neodayo - What's Good My Peoples? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Neodayo - What's Good My Peoples? (906 Views)

Why Do Sexkillz Deletes Peoples Topic?? / Using Peoples Photos From Facebook,instagram Etc Without Their Permission / What Good Cause(s) Would You Spend A $50,000 Grant On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neodayo - What's Good My Peoples? by Neodayo(m): 4:40am On Feb 09, 2006
Hey cyber Nigerian’s,
   What's going on out there? I am really feeling this site; I stumbled on it while I was spreading the word on my site TheNeoAfrican.com. I started the blog to feel the pulse of my people out in the Diaspora. The purpose of the site is to gather some suggestions on how we as Nigerians and Africans can better redefine ourselves in the Diaspora. We have a magazine in the works that we know will help better present our people in the media, and also improve the perception of our people in the Diaspora. Too often we get publications that know very little about the experience of the Nigerian or African trying to describe us. Or even worse; the publications or magazines that we do have that are run by our people tend to be sub par, further making us look bad.
The purpose of the blog is to get a dialogue going maybe we can change the way people view us, and how we view ourselves.
I really feel sites like these that allow our peoples to get together and kick it; I hope my people’s holla. Get at me anytime.

Peace and one love y'all.
Re: Neodayo - What's Good My Peoples? by EvilSlayer(m): 5:01am On Feb 09, 2006
Welcome to the Niaraland, If you don't mind me asking bro why do you have to use the word Diaspora like eight million times ?
Re: Neodayo - What's Good My Peoples? by icingbaby(f): 5:10am On Feb 09, 2006
you are highly welcome to nairaland neodayo. kiss
Re: Neodayo - What's Good My Peoples? by Seun(m): 6:41am On Feb 09, 2006
He is a diaspora Nigerian. Welcome to Nairaland!

(1) (Reply)

chamoni - Hope You'll Be Nice / Those Were The Good Old Days / Yahoo Yahoo: The Glorified Evil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.