Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

If You Have Ever Been Scammed !! Here Is Your Space - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / If You Have Ever Been Scammed !! Here Is Your Space (339 Views)

� Electrify Your Space With Shacteract Limited! � / I Bought 6 Freezer Compressors For My Freezer In Just A Year,am I Being Scammed? / I'm I Being Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Ever Been Scammed !! Here Is Your Space by TechGuruX: 8:34am On May 13, 2021
IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN SCAMMED !! Here is your space

making a list of all the scam companies, and i think the best way is to let you guys make the list here on nairaland
so others can read and update theirs ..

it dosent matter who they are
whether they are investment companies
or whatever they claim to be
call them out here
even banks are not exempted

write their full names and all their possible Alias or fake names
and your encouter with them
I've been getting too many of these complaints
Admins .. Pls do the needful !!

Re: If You Have Ever Been Scammed !! Here Is Your Space by richyjoyce: 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kuda microfinance Bank.

(1) (Reply)

His Opinion On Why The New Moon Race Won’t Be Like The First / Man Drinks Poison At Computer Village / 3 Nigerian Startups To Watch Out For Come 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.