Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,911 members, 7,841,455 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) (50407 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention / Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha / Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Kreme(m): 9:06am On May 14, 2021
Melancholy:
Yomi fabiyi, respect! What a stanchion responses coming from a well intelligent personality like you.

Iyabo ojo, wants justice to be served.

You both are driving at thesame point, only just that one calling for CAUTION, while the other demanding for QUICK one disregarding any visible loopholes.
God bless you!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Teaser4(m): 9:07am On May 14, 2021
cosse:

did u even read the write up, i doubt it cos if u did u would see the young mans stance on rape
he didn't read, nah stvpid kids plenty for this thread, dem still dey feed the MF...

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by effort1: 9:07am On May 14, 2021
Pathokpo:

It's because of people like you that this country is the way it is today. Even with the video evidence you still want to twist the truth. What is wrong is wrong (whether there was penetrative sex or not, child molestation is child molestation). Ijesha is a threat to the security of minors so, he deserve to be in jail. Anyone supporting needs to be observed very closely.

Oga shut up and quit turning yourself to an emotional wretch.

You have a private conversation with someone and she brings it out for public consumption, does that sound proper to you?

Are you the court of law? Why not allow the court to decide? Which one is the stupid "it is people like you" rubbish you are writing?! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by adebwalex(m): 9:09am On May 14, 2021
SportsHD:
Omoh.
I can understand iyabo's stance. She's been raped and sexually assaulted so she knows how it feels.

) May all erring parties pay dearly.

This can't be united states, he would have been fried and burned. Waiting for his ass to be devoured by some yansh loving inmates in the penitentiary.

Na Desmond elliot cause all these rubbish Shaa. undecided

TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by effort1: 9:09am On May 14, 2021
dgang:
Blown out of proportion ... They should charge him to court or let him go home on bail, the rape self get k leg. I taya for the drama

They aren't talking about rape anymore; they are now talking about indecent touching. Ok o.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by effort1: 9:12am On May 14, 2021
Lekan239:
yes na, yomi is also a pedophile. It's common sense

Where is your evidence?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Melancholy(m): 9:14am On May 14, 2021
Kreme:

God bless you!
Amen.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by SportsHD: 9:17am On May 14, 2021
Teaser4:
Did he rape your mother?
ode
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by SportsHD: 9:17am On May 14, 2021
adebwalex:

TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH.
ode
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 9:18am On May 14, 2021
Whatever they want to do it should be based on the law and evidence not emotions and tantrums.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Nobody: 9:21am On May 14, 2021
Pathokpo:

It's because of people like you that this country is the way it is today. Even with the video evidence you still want to twist the truth. What is wrong is wrong (whether there was penetrative sex or not, child molestation is child molestation). Ijesha is a threat to the security of minors so, he deserve to be in jail. Anyone supporting needs to be observed very closely.

So the guy shouldn't be granted bail despite his case being a bailable offence? Later, y'all clowns will be complaining that Buhari and other govt. agencies/officials don't obey rule of law or follow Constitution.
Confused people! I always say it that there's no difference between the average Nigerian and a Nigerian politician ,give the average one power and he/she will do the same thing he/she always complained/protested against.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Codes151(m): 9:25am On May 14, 2021
Buhdeuce:
What is wrong with this woman?
did you read that chat?
Most of you people deserve hell

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by McEphiks(m): 9:25am On May 14, 2021
Make I see the one wey Yomi post fess
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Harbeeorlar(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2021
If you have a friend like Yomi, you are made.
SportsHD:
Omoh.
I can understand iyabo's stance. She's been raped and sexually assaulted so she knows how it feels.

Yomi is just a rape apologist and a bitch ass. First he said there's no evidence that baba ijesha raped or assaulted the girl. Video came out, he change mouth.
He and baba ijesha go way back, they're tight friends and in this case, he's tryna help his friend no matter the consequences.

Now, the two of them have turned it into a clout session, it has become a media trial.

When the judicial council resumes,(if not for the shithole country we are, why would the judicial council go on strike in the first place?)
I wish him fair judgement (castration maybe) May all erring parties pay dearly.

This can't be united states, he would have been fried and burned. Waiting for his ass to be devoured by some yansh loving inmates in the penitentiary.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Buhdeuce: 9:31am On May 14, 2021
Codes151:
did you read that chat?
Most of you people deserve hell

You and your entire family deserve hell. Bl00dy full.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by hush15: 9:34am On May 14, 2021
SportsHD:
Omoh.

Yomi is just a rape apologist and a bitch ass. First he said there's no evidence that baba ijesha raped or assaulted the girl. Video came out, he change mouth.
He and baba ijesha go way back, they're tight friends and in this case, he's tryna help his friend no matter the consequences.

Now, the two of them have turned it into a clout session, it has become a media trial.

When the judicial council resumes,(if not for the shithole country we are, why would the judicial council go on strike in the first place?)

Nigeria is a country we're justice is been mete out emotionally and out of influence, not fairness or truthfully. Anybody that considers Baba Ijesha' s case a rape case is just trying to kill an ant with mallet.

The video is in public space. Have seen it and honestly, I don't see anywhere in the video the use of force or any act of violence being exerted on the guy. On the contrary, I even see the girl helping to pull the guy's footwear and making him more relaxed. While we may be admitting that she is being conditioned to play along the script, it doesn't wipe away the fact that the girl consented. Her actions were flirty. The only fault here is Baba Ijesha's stupidity by going to a female friend's home and making a pass at her girls without even bothering to know if they are ripe for the taking. Definitely an indecent behavior from him which is still damning and the law has taken its course. While the law is a respecter of nobody, the law is a respecter of human rights. If his offense is billable, why deny him that! Anyway, it's a lesson for all men, stupidity always has a price and this price can arises be costly.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by anselm791(m): 9:44am On May 14, 2021
Both of them can getat!
Along with every other social media warrior.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Lekan239(m): 9:46am On May 14, 2021
effort1:

Where is your evidence?
Show me your friend and i will tell you who you are. This quote has a claim

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by effort1: 9:49am On May 14, 2021
Lekan239:
Show me your friend and i will tell you who you are. This quote has a claim

I mean concrete evidence of yomi molesting a child.

You should be old enough to live above dumb emotional tantrum.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Midas01: 9:49am On May 14, 2021
You don't have sense.
Charmingrascal:
Iyabo reveal the name of the person who raped you.

Y'all are using a teenager to chase clout.

Boomboclats

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by omonnakoda: 9:49am On May 14, 2021
SportsHD:
Omoh.

Emotional rubbish. You live in the infantile world where you resolve problems by labelling
"rape apologist" That makes you feel clever I suppose. If you can find a label then you have understood the issues?
Your vocabulary is a clear window into your intellect.
It is better to keep quiet and observe when you are not in possession of facts
Let us wait for the trial

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by McEphiks(m): 9:49am On May 14, 2021
effort1:

I mean concrete evidence of yomi molesting a child.

You should be old enough to live above dumb emotional tantrum.

Wisdom don’t come with aging

It’s a sad reality we wake up to everyday.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Nobody: 9:50am On May 14, 2021
where is the evience? if Baba Ijesha is hanged to death and later this is found out to be untrue or at best indecent behavior - all will be quiet abi?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Ayomi90: 9:51am On May 14, 2021
SportsHD:
Omoh.

.who raped her?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Havertz10: 9:52am On May 14, 2021
Their english dey make me laugh

All these ones can never invest, na to boy car and pose for clout be their life goal
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:55am On May 14, 2021
Voice notes please
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by doyin01: 9:56am On May 14, 2021
Lol..it is obvious there are so many rapists on nairaland....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fake Street Beggar Pretending To Be Blind Gets Exposed (photos) / 'We Are Being Maltreated'; Fulani Herdsmen Cry Out Over Their Condition. Photos / Two Eiye Cult Members Killed By Rival Gang In Ondo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.