Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,680 members, 7,813,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) (5066 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 6:51pm On May 13, 2021
A man residing in Sudan has demonstrated the level of scorching heat in the country by using direct heat from the sun to fry egg, IgbereTV reports.

A video shared online shows the moment the man dropped a frying pan on the floor and broke an egg in it, and just within seconds, egg omelette was ready to be served.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHoqGyl447A

https://igberetvnews.com/1389929/man-shows-hot-sudan-frying-egg-direct-heat-sun-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by colossus91(m): 6:55pm On May 13, 2021
Omo

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by 3lovelyflowers(f): 6:59pm On May 13, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by dawnomike(m): 7:22pm On May 13, 2021
That is what the sun in northern Nigeria is turning to...
Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by MrSamsung(m): 7:22pm On May 13, 2021
O boy shocked.....solar energy should be thier main source of power then

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 7:31pm On May 13, 2021
The way this sun is becoming hotter by the day, I come dey hope make e no be the sun go quench this world ooo... It's getting much recently oo..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by Cousin9999: 7:49pm On May 13, 2021
This is far more interesting when it comes to Sudan:

1 Like

Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by rookidmart: 8:09pm On May 13, 2021
Fake news lol

Eggs fry at almost 80°C if not more, and the HIGHEST recorded temperature in all of Africa was 55°C, and it was in Tunisia in the 1930s.

Also, if the temperature were really high enough to fry eggs then he wouldn't be wearing long sleeves.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by Depressed101: 8:14pm On May 13, 2021
Cousin9999:

what's this shocked I will like to read about it
Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by Depressed101: 8:15pm On May 13, 2021
rookidmart:
Fake news lol

Eggs fry at almost 80°C if not more, and the HIGHEST recorded temperature in all of Africa was 55°C, and it was in Tunisia in the 1930s.

Also, if the temperature were really high enough to fry eggs then he wouldn't be wearing long sleeves.
curb your facts the highest is 55degree Celsius

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by soundOsonic: 8:16pm On May 13, 2021
Fake.
How can this be possible?
The fry pan is already heated with the oil.

22 Likes

Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by ciro11(m): 9:13pm On May 13, 2021
Cousin9999:

what's this, a tomb?
Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by Cousin9999: 9:18pm On May 13, 2021
ciro11:

what's this, a tomb?

Sudanese pyramids, bro.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by rookidmart: 9:39pm On May 13, 2021
Depressed101:
curb your facts the highest is 55degree Celsius
And "55°C" I wrote means what - 55° Chocolates?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by Ejebleje: 9:47pm On May 13, 2021
rookidmart:
Fake news lol

Bro, as for the long sleeves, trust me ,some people are really dumb! Come here to naija na, see people wearing three piece suit ,and still smoking join!

You no remember olu maintain with him fur coat that year?

1 Like

Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by Kondomatic(m): 10:11pm On May 13, 2021
Heat wey fry egg go melt his brain grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by ciro11(m): 10:28pm On May 13, 2021
Cousin9999:

Sudanese pyramids, bro.

wow, I've learned something new, I used to always associate pyramids with egyptians. It's nice to see something new that I can research on

1 Like

Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 13, 2021
Pre heated pan bro

5 Likes

Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 13, 2021
Ejebleje:

Bro, as for the long sleeves, trust me ,some people are really dumb! Come here to naija na, see people wearing three piece suit ,and still smoking join!

You no remember olu maintain with him fur coat that year?

Pre heated pan.
Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by DaInferno(m): 11:48pm On May 13, 2021
rookidmart:
Fake news lol

una too d get problem

1 Like

Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by chinedumo(m): 2:12am On May 14, 2021
ciro11:

wow, I've learned something new, I used to always associate pyramids with egyptians. It's nice to see something new that I can research on

Sudan and egypt used to be one egypt.
There are more pyramids in sudan than egypt

5 Likes

Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by ciro11(m): 2:48am On May 14, 2021
chinedumo:

Susan and egypt used to be one egypt. There are more pyramids in sudan than egypt
Okay
Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by mastertek: 4:48am On May 14, 2021
Believe this at your own peril.

This is fake, the pan was preheat

1 Like

Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by ExAngel007(f): 6:34am On May 14, 2021
I don't believe this
Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by ChiefSosa(m): 7:40am On May 14, 2021
Chai see as dis guy just dey waste egg! Egg wey I for don use take chop bread or indomie

Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by femi4: 8:09am On May 14, 2021
rookidmart:
Fake news lol

Seconded

Heat that will fry that egg will eat his flesh first

1 Like

Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by femi4: 8:14am On May 14, 2021
ciro11:

Yes, cos the oldest set of pyramids are in Egypt

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by Nobody: 8:34am On May 14, 2021
Wow! This is amazing.

I can't live in this climate. The heat I'm feeling in Nigeria is already unbearable for me how much more this firery furnace.

Better if it can cook a whole meal so the struggle for firewoods will lessen.
Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by Nobody: 8:48am On May 14, 2021
rookidmart:
Fake news lol

And... have you taken the temperature of Sudan recently to come to that conclusion?

I was also going to talk about his outfit (the cap especially) then again i thought it was better that way and a bit protective against the sun as baring part of his body will only expose him to Serious sunburn.

Can't you see he's even wearing a pair of socks? He must have tried baring his skin and found out it was better to cover up fully.
Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by Henrodah(m): 9:41am On May 14, 2021
rookidmart:
Fake news lol

World war 2 soldiers fried eggs on their tanks via the sun in Alamein.
Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by ZombieBurster: 10:39am On May 14, 2021
After my first visit to Northern 9ja

My perception about weather change

Òmò Una wey they live up North dey try ooo

But I love their harmattan
kiss
Re: Man Shows How Hot Sudan Is By Frying Egg With Direct Heat From The Sun (Video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 14, 2021
Dis Is Hell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relocating To New Zealand / More Than 100 Dead In Havana Plane Crash / Lagos Subway Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.