Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

London School Of Business - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / London School Of Business (808 Views)

On The Spot Admission With London School Of Business And Finance In Lagos Today / On The Spot Admission + Scholarship With London School Of Business & Finance / Tasmac London School Of Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

London School Of Business by Dammiehar(f): 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2011
The name of my school is London School of Business and Finance, Birmingham Campus. My school is at the Centre City. What about yours?A schoolmate invited me to a church, but i have only being here for a week, will be going this sunday.
Re: London School Of Business by twinkle87(f): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2011
Hello Dammiehar, guess this was supposed to be a reply to my post, lolz,
BTW, what church is dat? and do you mind if you drop me your email?
Re: London School Of Business by Dammiehar(f): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2011
Kk Babes, email is damilolaodunayo@ymail.com. Ciao.
Re: London School Of Business by Dammiehar(f): 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2011
I think the church is R.C.C.G, If you would like to have the address, I can get it for you.

(1) (Reply)

Uniosun Students,lets Meet Here / I Need Project Topics And Abstract / Enough Of Jamb Jokes : (pls Tell About Any Uni & Poly That Offers Direct Entry)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.