Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Badamasi Portrait Of A General Is Here - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Badamasi Portrait Of A General Is Here (1400 Views)

Badamasi “portrait Of A General” Movie Hits The Cinema June 12 / Ganduje Bans Arewa24 TV Shows, Kwana Chasain, Gidan Badamasi / GIDAN BADAMASI (episode 4 Latest Hausa S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Badamasi Portrait Of A General Is Here by Estherkome: 12:32am On May 14, 2021
Obi Emelonye just announced the release of Badamasi portrait of a General scheduled for release on the 12th of June, 2021.

Badamasi follows the life of former head of state Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, the state of the country, civil war, coups and a host of others.

I had the opportunity to speak with my friend, the acclaimed sound designer of Badamasi, Shiloh Godson who reassured me that we would all have our minds blown by what they have done with the movie.

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo In Prison! / All My Dstv Channels Are Open / Genevieve Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.