Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

As A Christian Can U Marry A Moslem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / As A Christian Can U Marry A Moslem (1697 Views)

Julius Agwu To Open A Christian Nightclub / Guys Can U Marry This Girl For 100million Naira / Girls Can U Marry These Guy(must See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Christian Can U Marry A Moslem by wee2: 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2011
Dear All,

Am a christian and my boyfriend is a moslem he wants us to get married and am so scared what do you all think should i accept his proposal am so confused.
He wants me to remain a christain while he practices his religion and we should be happy in the house without problems. i love this guy so much i need you candid opinion everyone i would appreciate a good response. thanks
Re: As A Christian Can U Marry A Moslem by selena(f): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2011
As long as you love the guy,i guess there should be no problem accepting his proposal.Hope your parents agree to your relationship with the guy.
Re: As A Christian Can U Marry A Moslem by gamesb: 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2011
u lie well well na him money u want & longer throat na him dey worry una, moslem girls no dey marry christian guys but una because of money una dey fellow fellow them.
Abeg go fine ur fellow christian brother marry & stop fooling ur self because after marriage him must force u to convert to islam .
Re: As A Christian Can U Marry A Moslem by nanidee(f): 2:05am On Apr 29, 2011
personally, i would'nt dare. undecided
Re: As A Christian Can U Marry A Moslem by callme2: 3:02am On Apr 29, 2011
my dear, run for your dear life oooooooo
Yes the man may love you but what next after you are married to him?

Note:
A moselem will never allow his wife to go to church or mention the name Jesus
Even if you eventually convert to a moselem, they'll still not regard/recognise you as one of them
And when you die as a moselim convert, (God forbid) they will not burry you properly,
I mean
The positioning of a dead moselim is different from a "dead moselim convert" meaning you are not one of them

Am sorry dear, the ball is in your court so make your choice
Re: As A Christian Can U Marry A Moslem by RUTHEWENE: 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2011
Don' t try it at all u are a dangerous game here
Re: As A Christian Can U Marry A Moslem by sbeezy8: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2011
call-me:

Note:
Even if you eventually convert to a moselem, they'll still not regard/recognise you as one of them
And when you die as a moselim convert, (God forbid) they will not burry you properly,
I mean
The positioning of a dead moselim is different from a "dead moselim convert" meaning you are not one of them

stupiddity on upon stupiidity. . . muslem males are ALLOWED to marry non muslim women wtf are you talkin about

ediot
Re: As A Christian Can U Marry A Moslem by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2011
As a Christian, I couldn't marry a Muslim. Too many differences I don't care to be dealing with on a daily basis.
Re: As A Christian Can U Marry A Moslem by sbeezy8: 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2011
poster

muslim man, xtian women- easy Nice relationship

xtian man, muslim women - HARD

MARRY THE GUY-
Re: As A Christian Can U Marry A Moslem by hlexzy: 5:52am On Apr 30, 2011
sbeezy8:

stupiddity on upon stupiidity. . . muslem males are ALLOWED to marry non muslim women wtf are you talkin about

ediot

thats so stupid of you, Get this straight,i was raised by a Christian Mum and a moslem Dad, and they never had any argument for once concerning religion, You choose what religion you wanted my parent dont care the only problem in my own house is you not known with any of the religion, Yes my sisters are Christians good for them, Am a muslim to God be the glory my mum do invite her church member home and my dad welcome them well, During ramadan my mum will prepare the morning food wrapped it in the cooler and head for night vigil my dad drop her off at the church and all we have to do is wake up and warm the food this pple being marry over 30 years and they are good, delete ur ignorance mentality, My partner is a Christian and i love her Die, stop carrying religion for head and embrace love no matter the religion provided is one of the two i dont care,
Re: As A Christian Can U Marry A Moslem by hlexzy: 5:54am On Apr 30, 2011
call-me:

Note:
I mean

thats so silly of you, Get this straight,i was raised by a Christian Mum and a moslem Dad, and they never had any argument for once concerning religion, You choose what religion you wanted my parent dont care the only problem in my own house is you not known with any of the religion, Yes my sisters are Christians good for them, Am a muslim to God be the glory my mum do invite her church member home and my dad welcome them well, During ramadan my mum will prepare the morning food wrapped it in the cooler and head for night vigil my dad drop her off at the church and all we have to do is wake up and warm the food this pple being marry over 30 years and they are good, delete your ignorance mentality, My partner is a Christian and i love her Die, stop carrying religion for head and embrace love no matter the religion provided is one of the two i dont care,
Re: As A Christian Can U Marry A Moslem by Alalabi(m): 7:24am On Apr 30, 2011
I think when there's love, there's peace. My mum is a very good xtian and my dad a Muslim & I've neva heard dem quarrelling in my life
Re: As A Christian Can U Marry A Moslem by selena(f): 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2011
Poster, All i can i tell u is to follow your heart, If you love this guy,then go for it, If he loves you,he will not convert you to his religion, My christian aunt got married to an Alhaji, And this man was always making sure his children read the bible and prayed before going to bed, There is peace in that family, so follow ur heart please.
Re: As A Christian Can U Marry A Moslem by EuKem: 7:44am On May 01, 2011
I think there will be a lot of issues, you will be forced to deal with. I know marriages that have been in jeopardy even because the two were different types of Christians. Also, "God hates mixed marriage".
Re: As A Christian Can U Marry A Moslem by callme2: 6:34pm On May 01, 2011
@poster

Dont say i didnt tell you.

Did you see what they did after the presidential election? The killings that are involved? that is to tell you how wicked they are

But if you can carry it, go ahead my dear

But Note
They will never regard you as a real muslem even if you can pray more than Mohammed

They also have a special name they call the muslem convert i.e

"ARNA" meaning "PEGAN:

good luck
Re: As A Christian Can U Marry A Moslem by Felibaby(f): 3:00pm On May 03, 2011
@ Poster

Personally, I wont marry a muslim and its just because i believe i should not be unequally yoked with an unbeliever. I want somebody that we share the same religious values.
Also, i have seen Xtian ladies get married to a Muslim Man but it is in only exceptional cases that you see a muslim lady marrying a Xtian guy because its always tough to get parental consent from the ladies family. It is easy on the guy because the believe is that it is the lady that is joning the family, hence she will have to conform with the rules and tradition of her husband.

All i can say is choose wisely and prayerfully.
Re: As A Christian Can U Marry A Moslem by Ndipe(m): 11:20pm On May 03, 2011
I wouldnt because of religious differences.
Re: As A Christian Can U Marry A Moslem by princeonx: 4:54am On May 08, 2011
wee2:

Dear All,

Am a christian and my boyfriend is a moslem he wants us to get married and am so scared what do you all think should i accept his proposal am so confused.
He wants me to remain a christain while he practices his religion and we should be happy in the house without problems. i love this guy so much i need you candid opinion everyone i would appreciate a good response. thanks

Read my lips f4ck NO and to hell with that kind of love! not with the way they behave in northern naija
Re: As A Christian Can U Marry A Moslem by jlobig: 7:17am On May 08, 2011
Re: As A Christian Can U Marry A Moslem by Candyness(f): 5:16pm On May 10, 2011
no
Re: As A Christian Can U Marry A Moslem by babyme1(f): 9:18am On May 11, 2011
NO!.
Re: As A Christian Can U Marry A Moslem by aloyemeka2: 11:53am On May 11, 2011
[size=14pt]NEVER unless the person is ready to convert to Christianity. Don't want no Osama in my household[/size]
Re: As A Christian Can U Marry A Moslem by MrCork17: 12:02pm On May 11, 2011
well, i nyansh anythings. who cares!! wink
Re: As A Christian Can U Marry A Moslem by shinken(m): 3:48pm On May 18, 2011
@call me:u r so ignorant I feel disgusted writin this.but to correct what the airhead wrote,once u revert to Islam all persons r equal.a muslim of 80 yrs is buried exactly thesame as a muslim of 80 seconds.did "call me" not think that islam started sometime so at a point all muslims were converts so how were they buried if converts hav it different.ask any christian that has lived in muslim areas if what I write is false.is u r islamophobic just say so or shut d hell up.I hav christians in my family,why havnt I forced them to accept islam?just sickenin to hear grown ups spewing poo while reelin in ignorance.

(1) (Reply)

Lebron James Proposes To Longtime Girlfriend Savannah Brinson / Nike Oshinowo's Marriage To Dr. Duro Soleye Collapses! / Photo Of Nigerian Actor Michael Obiora Poses Nude To Promote Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.