Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police (72535 Views)

Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It / Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession / How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by lalasticlala(m): 8:42pm On May 14, 2021
The suspected murderer of Iniubong Umoren, Frank Uduak Akpan, was paraded by the police today and the write up on his t-shirt reads 'The Mudder Squad' which has sparked outrage on social media.

There is also an old picture of Uduak Akpan rocking the 'The Mudder Squad' shirt.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by LifeOfTrigga(m): 8:47pm On May 14, 2021
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by Omihanifa: 8:48pm On May 14, 2021
His T-shirt says it all angry

He belongs to a killer squad and the choice of cloth is deliberate. His gang members (politicians and elites ) he's working for will get the message and the case won't see the light of day

To even show you that he's already enjoying preferential treatment, look at how neat, fresh and calm he looks. (after spending 2weeks in police custody o)

Am sure orders don come from above telling the police to be easy on him.

451 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by Jaymoney5000(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2021
Wicked world �

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by Officialgarri: 8:48pm On May 14, 2021
Instant Celeb.

Even "mudder" in English in whatever context has nothing to do with murder .

I'm still getting trolled for the common sense I made on the previous thread yet, I've not seen things differently from what I thought.

Call me a murderer or a sympathizer in that regard, but I still stand my ground.

guruzmarstk:

Sir, I understand that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. But in certain issues which are sensitive, it is better one employ diplomacy while stating his/her opinion knowing that most people (including you and I) don't welcome opinions which seem to support the perpetrator of an heinous crime.

I come in peace sir.
You sound so matured and understanding. I like you already.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by chatinent: 8:48pm On May 14, 2021
Attached is a definition of mudder.

BTW, in the heat of this, anyone who brought that cloth for him should be questioned.

Could it be a message to the people paying the piper for the tunes?

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by ibnlawal(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2021
End this motherfuck*r already.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by fourboys: 8:48pm On May 14, 2021
Rip to my baby girl

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by tamonokare: 8:48pm On May 14, 2021
Fear calm people.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by myrrtle(m): 8:49pm On May 14, 2021
This guy just waste his future. Imagine a life at that young age without sweet kpekus forever and ever. I don't blame him sha, upbringing matters. Parents should raise their kids well. Else one day the idiot will bring shame and curses to you and your family.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by 2dominate: 8:49pm On May 14, 2021
Following
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by Homeboiy: 8:49pm On May 14, 2021
Our naija police and judicial system are jokers

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by UncleKoboko: 8:49pm On May 14, 2021
I feel so ashamed that many useless and brainless fools believed that cooked up story that wicked evil murderer narrated in that useless interview.

It will never be well with many of our useless and evil police people. Most of them are accomplice in this type of evil crimes. They work with armed robbers to sell weapons and also with ritualists politicians to sell body parts.

How can people believe this boy

Nigeria is just so filled with demented fools...

How can someone have the guts to asked a stranger to come and work in a place where hard drugs are kept?
Do drug dealers go so loose?
What if the person has connection with police or NDLEA?

How can someone who you lured and deceived to a fake job interview agree to have sex with you? If she was so cheap, won't she just go into runs or prostitution?
Inih was a very beautiful girl so, she won't even have problems if she decides to do stuffs like that but no, she chose to be a good girl cry

I knew some miserable lowlifer Nigerians will believe that cooked up nonsense story of this guy...
It's a shame!

173 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by deavicky(m): 8:49pm On May 14, 2021
If only we take time to observe our surrounding we won't get into much problem.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by Dalil8: 8:49pm On May 14, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by UncleKoboko: 8:49pm On May 14, 2021
It will never be well with all the people that believed that guy's story.

Senseless fools.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by kafibiz(m): 8:49pm On May 14, 2021
Y
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by slawormiir: 8:49pm On May 14, 2021
Damnnnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by CHANNELStv2020: 8:49pm On May 14, 2021
I day suspect some strong forces day with this guy,the house of reps,pastors etc are protecting this guy,at first they told us he committed suicide to cover up,when that one cast them change tactics,a harden serial killer body still fresh,no better beating,they sit down they rock him new shirt ( full clothed) as he reluctantly answered the press SOMETHING IS FISHY.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by lasisi69(f): 8:49pm On May 14, 2021
God's will Akpabio's wife rn

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by bolaayenimo: 8:49pm On May 14, 2021
he said he is ready to die. case closed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by Ladyoflight: 8:49pm On May 14, 2021
That phrase isn't ordinary.

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by Aroboi(m): 8:49pm On May 14, 2021
Face of a murderer..spits..

7 Likes

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by EJanni(f): 8:49pm On May 14, 2021
The face of evil

6 Likes

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by airminem(f): 8:49pm On May 14, 2021
The police is not intelligent o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by Freshfish4: 8:50pm On May 14, 2021
Murderer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by Karlovych: 8:50pm On May 14, 2021
Foolish boy

4 Likes

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by Makawhizzy: 8:50pm On May 14, 2021
When will case be decided ? I hope police has real forensic evidence
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by Coldshisha: 8:50pm On May 14, 2021
cool

He works for a Politician

They even lectured him on what to say before granting press conference, dressed neatly without scares of brutal torture

Suddenly he now claims the victim attacked him first with a stabiliser for removing the condom (as if she was consenting to the sex at first and not rape), then he now claims he hit her back as self defence when she didn't stop hitting him

Lawyers won't make heaven

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by iamyemiakins(m): 8:50pm On May 14, 2021
The guy even wear nose mask.

Orisirisi sha!

4 Likes

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by enitant(m): 8:50pm On May 14, 2021
Rip to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here / Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... / Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.