Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Frank Uduak Akpans Finger Language - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Frank Uduak Akpans Finger Language (2814 Views)

Uduak Adams Tortured By Mob In Surulere Over False Kidnap Allegation / Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren / Frank Uduak Akpan Lied, Umoren Is Certainly Not His First Murder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Uduak Akpans Finger Language by MrEar(m): 10:46pm On May 14, 2021
I just saw lalasticlala's thread about the tshirt with the mudder squad design.

Nice catch lala, but there is more.

Look at his fingers. That finger language isnt just a coincidence or ordinary. Obviously the guy is not just a supplier of bodies for some "elites" but a low grade member of their secret society. There are other classes of international secret societies way higher than the ogoro and battle axe ones that youths join to look cool. The higher you go the more inhumane you become as a result of certain demands they MUST meet.

They speak and communicate in coded languages: symbols and handsigns. You can catch them if you pay close attention. Remember, "The Devil is in the details".

That finger sign he is giving is occultic. He is telling his people that he is loyal and needs their help or their power. He is a "hindu dancer". End of story.

Their are lots of "celebrities" I've seen displaying that hand sign.

I am not saying he is one of them, but when he was featured in time magazine, davido gave that same hand sign with a "hindu god" designed all over his shirt.

Let me stop here. If i continue, Alot of young people will come for my head.

Parents, please be mindful of those around your children and those they view as idols.

lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak Akpans Finger Language by Or11: 10:49pm On May 14, 2021
You may not be far from the truth

2 Likes

Re: Frank Uduak Akpans Finger Language by dandydrey(m): 10:54pm On May 14, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Frank Uduak Akpans Finger Language by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:58pm On May 14, 2021
Ha!!!!bros fear God now ...someone in handcuffs how else do you expect him to position his fingers

10 Likes

Re: Frank Uduak Akpans Finger Language by XXXXTENTACION: 11:05pm On May 14, 2021
Sometimes the condition in Nigeria can make one become heartless. but then that hand sign absolutely means nothing undecided
Re: Frank Uduak Akpans Finger Language by WoundedLamb: 11:09pm On May 14, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Ha!!!!bros fear God now ...someone in handcuffs how else do you expect him to position his fingers

Lol... the OP is just funny.
Re: Frank Uduak Akpans Finger Language by jaeyking(m): 11:15pm On May 14, 2021
OP.
You just wan find talk for where talk no dey.

How u expect am to position hand
Re: Frank Uduak Akpans Finger Language by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 14, 2021
Similar to Illuminati signs.

See his big head. Demon.

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak Akpans Finger Language by MYZOLE: 12:42am On May 15, 2021
Re: Frank Uduak Akpans Finger Language by motymop: 1:22am On May 15, 2021
stop cooking up fake stories and conspiracy theories for likes and frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak Akpans Finger Language by godlessmind: 4:21am On May 15, 2021
MrEar:
I just saw lalasticlala's thread about the tshirt with the mudder squad design.

Nice catch lala, but there is more.

Look at his fingers. That finger language isnt just a coincidence or ordinary. Obviously the guy is not just a supplier of bodies for some "elites" but a low grade member of their secret society. There are other classes of international secret societies way higher than the ogoro and battle axe ones that youths join to look cool. The higher you go the more inhumane you become as a result of certain demands they MUST meet.

They speak and communicate in coded languages: symbols and handsigns. You can catch them if you pay close attention. Remember, "The Devil is in the details".

That finger sign he is giving is occultic. He is telling his people that he is loyal and needs their help or their power. He is a "hindu dancer". End of story.

Their are lots of "celebrities" I've seen displaying that hand sign.

I am not saying he is one of them, but when he was featured in time magazine, davido gave that same hand sign with a "hindu god" designed all over his shirt.

Let me stop here. If i continue, Alot of young people will come for my head.

Parents, please be mindful of those around your children and those they view as idols.

lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

This op mumu die ordinary finger sign you dey talk nonsense
Re: Frank Uduak Akpans Finger Language by Angrygoat: 6:27am On May 15, 2021
OP seems u just newly smoked SK ba.

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak Akpans Finger Language by Nobody: 7:20am On May 15, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool A JOBLESS NIGGA SITED
Re: Frank Uduak Akpans Finger Language by tunjiajayi: 7:30am On May 15, 2021
Mummy something.
Mumu analysis.
Mumu interpretation.

Na only mumu dey think like this.

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak Akpans Finger Language by WallStreetfx(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

This op think say he dey wise. So funny
Re: Frank Uduak Akpans Finger Language by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 10:29am On May 15, 2021
That guy have been coached by psychologists or dSs before making the statement. Asides cult thrash talk which he might be unable to deny, that hand sign is one of the signs for the highest degree and level of calmness. It means No shaking! He did not cross his legs though. From today, start to notice dSs guys at alert and see their hand postures.

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak Akpans Finger Language by InterpolEyes: 11:33am On May 15, 2021
op dey ment
Re: Frank Uduak Akpans Finger Language by Oloniyan(m): 12:17pm On May 15, 2021
I subconsciously makes that finger sign in most of my pics. Does that makes me a Hindu dancer
Na over reasoning dey worry op
Re: Frank Uduak Akpans Finger Language by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 15, 2021
Una dey craze. Person kill human being and na him handsign dey bother una angry
Re: Frank Uduak Akpans Finger Language by paulolee(m): 1:03pm On May 15, 2021
investigative journalism is allowed but you need more proves n facts to make ur claim valid.
Re: Frank Uduak Akpans Finger Language by Julianaa: 2:02pm On May 15, 2021
Conspiracy everywhere

It is because of his handcuff he made the sign, which everyone does at times

He has always been wearing that shirt, check his facebook profile picture
Re: Frank Uduak Akpans Finger Language by opribo(m): 4:25pm On May 15, 2021
Someone that is awaiting death sentence, you dont expect him to put his hands akimbo.
Re: Frank Uduak Akpans Finger Language by LoudLord(m): 10:14pm On May 15, 2021
Op Abeg change your dealer cause e don dey supply you expired weed
Re: Frank Uduak Akpans Finger Language by drkranky: 8:31pm On May 16, 2021
OP you no just wise

(1) (Reply)

Four Lassa Fever Research Team Murdered By Gunmen Few Kilometres From Bauchi / Lady Hanged Herself Because Boyfriend Dumped Her [photos] / Father Of Nipsey Hussle's Killer Eric Holder Murdered. 4th In The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.