Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Checkout my 3d Graphics Portfolio(Made with Maya)Get maya video tutorials too - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Checkout my 3d Graphics Portfolio(Made with Maya)Get maya video tutorials too (2568 Views)

Please Rate My 3D Paper-pencil Drawing / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout my 3d Graphics Portfolio(Made with Maya)Get maya video tutorials too by nzemkolo(m): 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2011
Check out my 3d graphics and if you like them call me on 08052056957 or 07034373869 am willing to do contracts and 3d animation projects if the wad is cool.
Pls feel free to make comments am still a student and i want to own an advertising agency am looking for willing partners willing to invest in equipments.
For lessons and video tutorials for Maya photo-shop 3dmax and adobe aftereffects also call me.You will have to pay for those cos i got them for a huge sum too.
Pls these pictures are not photographs if you doubt pls i can put you through the process of making them for a fee.

Re: Checkout my 3d Graphics Portfolio(Made with Maya)Get maya video tutorials too by OKX(m): 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2011
lol
'stunning' is a bit of an overstatement.
nice work, if u asked for comments/critique, the contributions would help ur game.
Re: Checkout my 3d Graphics Portfolio(Made with Maya)Get maya video tutorials too by OKX(m): 4:19am On Apr 28, 2011
ah. dats a much beta modification to both your topic n your contents.
Constructive comments are always a plus, and should be sought if possible.

if u r going for photo-realism, then, u need to study the way light behaves in the real world a bit more.
the render looks a little flat cos of inappropriate lighting n materials- same for the water droplets.
u might need to map various channels to achieve a more believable look.

good luck n well done!
would love to see a sample animation.
Re: Checkout my 3d Graphics Portfolio(Made with Maya)Get maya video tutorials too by Jaezex: 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2013
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f3sto4yi5pmgctw/8bscez2DO_ Watch out for Video Technology. Email: Jaezex@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Am A Grafix Guru And Good Wit Publishing / Realistic Digital Painting...dm Me For Business / Wow!!!! Amazing Photo Realistic Pencil Drawing,by Ibim Cookey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.