Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) (40939 Views)

Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight / "I Had Over 40 Stiches" - Tyson Fury After Bloody Eye Cut During Fight (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by Duru009(m): 1:48pm On May 15, 2021
Furry is technically better than Joshua.....

Furry might win, put sentiment aside
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by charixel: 1:54pm On May 15, 2021
AJ is a clinical fighter while TF is ruthless... Let's wait & see...
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by emmadothings(m): 1:55pm On May 15, 2021
Furry is too big to escape six uppercuts from AJ in three rounds... furry is going to do drunken master after the sixth uppercuts from AJ
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 1:55pm On May 15, 2021
Phcmayor:
I don't think Joshua can beat Tyson fury
But let's support Joshua

I don't think so too as well, but anything is possible.

Just one mistake, and Joshua can floor fury and win the match.

Besides fury has being too boastful... his overconfidence can be his Achilles heel.
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 1:57pm On May 15, 2021
The guy shape be like chicken wey dey fast.. Wey come get upper yansh... I wish Joshua can knock him out b4 the 12th round..

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by LoudLord(m): 2:04pm On May 15, 2021
A.J go do you Yama Yama aswear
If you like train with May weather
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by thanor(m): 2:04pm On May 15, 2021
Has anyone noticed that Tyson fury two bum bum grin
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 2:12pm On May 15, 2021
If em like make him train with iron Mike Tyson Joshua go still fall em hand.
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by TheAlchemist: 2:14pm On May 15, 2021
If only AJ was not cursed with a glass jaw, this would have been one of the most intriguing heavyweight fight of all time. Sentiment apart Tyson fury is a technically more gifted fighter than Anthony Joshua , with a marvellous Marvin haggler like Chin,
Whoever arranged this Suicide match for AJ is “WICKED”.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 2:15pm On May 15, 2021
if a couple of punches takes this guy to canvas what bum would he land on.
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 2:16pm On May 15, 2021
"Aluwo, na mi n'sare" Fury don enter one chance
That 3rd pic is grin grin grin grin
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by Xpol: 2:27pm On May 15, 2021
It’s hard to understand that fury with this stature is as fit and active as a tiger. Watching him beat wilder like say na me he dey fight with makes me fear for AJ but still I’m still supporting my man. If Joshua wins this man and still able to defend the belt in rematch he’ll have my respect for life.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by Felabarmudia: 2:38pm On May 15, 2021
EkwulobiaTV:
This guy gra gra don too much. The guy shape sha grin
Na tension de him body

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by JTCHI: 2:57pm On May 15, 2021
I trust AJ will beat him, I can see he's not just fit but to make mouth join... Fall out
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by Jayrow08: 3:00pm On May 15, 2021
Which kind body Fury get lyk dis? Boxer 4 dat matter

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by abbasajao(m): 3:13pm On May 15, 2021
This yanshless guy?
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by officialmario(m): 3:29pm On May 15, 2021
This guy don dey carry the fight for head too much... thou shall not show him mercy joshua. finish him kpatapata.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by FarahAideed: 3:42pm On May 15, 2021
Sorry to say the gypsy king doesnnt look fit, with so much blubber baroumd his kidney I doubt he will have the stamina to pull through Anthony Joshua ...well anywhich way it's going to be a huge pay day for both men
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by PrincessGlow: 3:45pm On May 15, 2021
judedwriter:

I don't think so too as well, but anything is possible.

Just one mistake, and Joshua can floor fury and win the match.

Besides fury has being too boastful... his overconfidence can be his Achilles heel.

He's just copying Ali as shown below

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by Misterone: 4:00pm On May 15, 2021
overdrive:
Anthony joshua will kill this man.
in your dreams, Joshua does not have the skills to go six rounds with this guy
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by Misterone: 4:06pm On May 15, 2021
TheAlchemist:
If only AJ was not cursed with a glass jaw, this would have been one of the most intriguing heavyweight fight of all time. Sentiment apart Tyson fury is a technically more gifted fighter than Anthony Joshua , with a marvellous Marvin haggler like Chin,
Whoever arranged this Suicide match for AJ is “WICKED”.
There's nothing like Patriotism in saying the truth. you have said the truth, Joshua is in deep shit unless he learns how to dance around on the floor else he will be used for target practice.
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by onatisi(m): 4:15pm On May 15, 2021
this guy has lost the passion and zeal for boxing , he will only use the aj fight to cash out of boxing and move on to other things
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by do4luv14(m): 4:28pm On May 15, 2021
How many ass dis fury guy get self? Abi its sagging, em dey sag?
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by Danny50: 4:43pm On May 15, 2021
See him shapeles body
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by Misturaomolayo: 5:31pm On May 15, 2021
Please help a stranded Nairalander. I am tucked half-way to Akwa-Ibom State. I got robbed on the road and had to borrow a passersby phone to write this.

ACCOUNT NAME:- OBOT NNABUK PRINCE

Account Number:-0708416754

BANK NAME:- ACCESS BANK

God bless
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by cloud(m): 5:34pm On May 15, 2021
Joshua cannot beat fury. Except if you haven't watched that man fight
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by cloud(m): 5:35pm On May 15, 2021
Misturaomolayo:
Please help a stranded Nairalander. I am tucked half-way to Akwa-Ibom State. I got robbed on the road and had to borrow a passersby phone to write this.

ACCOUNT NAME:- OBOT NNABUK PRINCE

Account Number:-0708416754

BANK NAME:- ACCESS BANK

God bless
You collected a stranger's phone and logged into nairaland to type this? For wee naija? I hear you
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by Bjornson01(m): 5:44pm On May 15, 2021
owobokiri:
Love Tyson Fury, but Those love handles thoo..
As in ehh..... The guys whole body defiles all understandable logic, and surprisingly his body movement and leg work in the ring is next to Mohammed Ali....Tyson Fury is indeed a freak of nature, I just hope our home boy (AJ) has been training hard enough to answer all his offenses in the ring.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by MT: 6:00pm On May 15, 2021
It is going to be a tricky, tactical boxing contest for both of them. A lucky, powerful hit will end the contest. It is evenly balanced and it will not go the distance. How much you can absorb the punch is a great determinant. 50-50 win to both of them
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:08pm On May 15, 2021
overdrive:
Anthony joshua will kill this man.

Not that simple. Fury has skil, flexibility, speed, good endurance and power. Our boy Joshua, has power, tactics, not fast enough, not flexible. Slow recovery rate, can’t take hits. It will only take Smtn new from him to beat fury which I think he’s capable of if he trains right.
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by zedegit: 6:12pm On May 15, 2021
mysportdab:
Tyson Fury has now trained with UFC fighter Nick Diaz ahead of his heavyweight boxing clash against Anthony Joshua.

Tyson Fury has stayed around in Florida as the much anticipated boxing match against Anthony Joshua draws closer.

Anthony Joshua Vs Tyson Fury is set to take place on Saturday, August 14.

Fury did some gym work with UFC star Nick Diaz, and they also tried out some fights during the training.

Fury said to his Instagram followers: 'I'm here with my boy Nick. We coming for you all out there. You are going to be smashed.'

Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0bvOR1eQHY

Fury looks like a vampire. I wouldn't fight him if I were Joshua.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Cristiano, Not Messi” - Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts Furiously At Al-hilal Fans / Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute / Samuel Kalu Suffers Heart Attack, Rushed To Hospital In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.