Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Dele Alli Spotted Kissing Man City Boss Pep Guardiola’s Daughter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dele Alli Spotted Kissing Man City Boss Pep Guardiola’s Daughter (608 Views)

Tottenham Star, Dele Alli Spotted Kissing Pep Guardiola's Daughter (photo) / Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React / The Parents Of English Star Player Dele Alli Cry Out: "He Abandoned Us" (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dele Alli Spotted Kissing Man City Boss Pep Guardiola’s Daughter by Worldtopnewsng: 1:09pm On May 15, 2021
The Tottenham and England players has recently split up with 23-year-old model Ruby Mae after a lengthy relationship.

Mae ended her relationship with Dele after growing weary of his behaviour, which included his endless hours of playing Fortnite.

https://worldtopnewsng.com/dele-alli-spotted-kissing-man-city-boss-pep-guardiolas-daughter/
Re: Dele Alli Spotted Kissing Man City Boss Pep Guardiola’s Daughter by marveangel(m): 1:31pm On May 15, 2021
And you think this is the best way to drive traffice to your blog?

Post the full article with pictures and underneath write your blog as source that is if you didn't just copy and paste the news directly from one of those foreign sports news sites.

I wish you all the best promoting your site/blog it's a daunting task
Re: Dele Alli Spotted Kissing Man City Boss Pep Guardiola’s Daughter by EverythingFit: 3:25pm On May 15, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Dezital Digital Marketing Agency In Pakistan - Social Media Services / "You Can't Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification" - Buhari / How Can I Stop Borrowing From Loan App?. They've Ruined Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.