Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

”stop Marrying Hungry Women, Money Can’t Keep Marriage” – Blessing Okoro Advises - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”stop Marrying Hungry Women, Money Can’t Keep Marriage” – Blessing Okoro Advises (1330 Views)

Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' / “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia / Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”stop Marrying Hungry Women, Money Can’t Keep Marriage” – Blessing Okoro Advises by tkgz(m): 5:41am On May 16, 2021
Blessing Okoro advises men – Popular relationship therapist, Blessing Okoro aka Blessing CEO, has advised men against going into relationships with hungry women.

The founder of match-making platform, Breakup or Makeup, gave the advise in a recent post she made on her verified Instagram page.

Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/blessing-okoro-advises-men

Re: ”stop Marrying Hungry Women, Money Can’t Keep Marriage” – Blessing Okoro Advises by LawLord247: 6:13am On May 16, 2021
Ok
Re: ”stop Marrying Hungry Women, Money Can’t Keep Marriage” – Blessing Okoro Advises by Taywon: 6:21am On May 16, 2021
Noted
Re: ”stop Marrying Hungry Women, Money Can’t Keep Marriage” – Blessing Okoro Advises by phyya(f): 7:00am On May 16, 2021
This lady.. undecided Always giving relationship advice but couldn't save her own marriage.
Everybody is different. There is no rule in love. Do whatever makes you happy.
Re: ”stop Marrying Hungry Women, Money Can’t Keep Marriage” – Blessing Okoro Advises by moriss33(m): 7:06am On May 16, 2021
Typical Nigerian...una go leave message begin dey attack messenger.
Why are u butt hurt?
Are u one of the hungry ladies she was referring to ?

phyya:
This lady.. undecided Always giving relationship advice but couldn't save her own marriage. Tueh!
Everybody is different. There is no rule in love. Do whatever makes you happy.

2 Likes

Re: ”stop Marrying Hungry Women, Money Can’t Keep Marriage” – Blessing Okoro Advises by LMS1(m): 7:07am On May 16, 2021
The lady before the guy above me seems to know this motivational speaker since 1987 grin
Re: ”stop Marrying Hungry Women, Money Can’t Keep Marriage” – Blessing Okoro Advises by phyya(f): 7:20am On May 16, 2021
moriss33:
Typical Nigerian...una go leave message begin dey attack messenger.
Why are u butt hurt?
Are u one of the hungry ladies she was referring to ?

Whatever! I just hate hypocrisy. If she knows all the do's and dont's of relationships, hers wouldn't have crashed. Periodt!
Re: ”stop Marrying Hungry Women, Money Can’t Keep Marriage” – Blessing Okoro Advises by phyya(f): 7:23am On May 16, 2021
LMS1:
The lady before the guy above me seems to know this motivational speaker since 1987 grin
Yeah, and she's a hypocrite. She once got called out for claiming ownership of a house that wasn't hers.

1 Like

Re: ”stop Marrying Hungry Women, Money Can’t Keep Marriage” – Blessing Okoro Advises by Vulcanheph(m): 7:24am On May 16, 2021
phyya:

Whatever! I just hate hypocrisy. If she knows all the do's and dont's of relationships, hers wouldn't have crashed. Periodt!
Has it occurred to you that she has come to realize the errors that made her marriage to crash, which is why she's trying to stop people from making the same mistakes she did.
Re: ”stop Marrying Hungry Women, Money Can’t Keep Marriage” – Blessing Okoro Advises by phyya(f): 7:30am On May 16, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Has it occurred to you that she has come to realize the errors that made her marriage to crash, which is why she's trying to stop people from making the same mistakes she did.

Okay. Good bye. I have made my point. You following some laid out rules on how to love or not, who to marry or not, is not my problem.
Re: ”stop Marrying Hungry Women, Money Can’t Keep Marriage” – Blessing Okoro Advises by udomonday: 8:27am On May 16, 2021
phyya:

experience makes you better.she got married at a young age and probably did not know then what she knows now.and besides divorce or separation in marriage is not usually entirely the fault of the woman.some men are just dickheads.
Re: ”stop Marrying Hungry Women, Money Can’t Keep Marriage” – Blessing Okoro Advises by phyya(f): 8:59am On May 16, 2021
udomonday:
experience makes you better.she got married at a young age and probably did not know then what she knows now.and besides divorce or separation in marriage is not usually entirely the fault of the woman.some men are just dickheads.

Okay, understood. I just meant, there is no 'One formula fits all' in this life. Melinda gates and Kim Kardashian were not hungry women, their marriages still crashed. Just know what you'd be able to handle and strive to be an understanding person yourself.
Re: ”stop Marrying Hungry Women, Money Can’t Keep Marriage” – Blessing Okoro Advises by Theboy21: 12:33pm On May 16, 2021
Her fellow Virginia people that are liabilities will attack her for saying the truth cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Reaction As Regina Daniel Sprays Driver On Motion / Video: Uche Maduagwu Beating By Jim Iyke Days After Calling Him A Ritualist / Bob Marley’s Granddaughter Gets Slammed For Wearing Cloth With “white Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.