Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Get Complete Sat And Toefl Test Prep Materials For Cheap! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Complete Sat And Toefl Test Prep Materials For Cheap! (1415 Views)

Registerd And Buy Prep Materials 4 Ielts,toefl,gre,pte,admission Abroad / Official Guide To The TOEFL Test / Get Complete 2012 Gce Time Table Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Complete Sat And Toefl Test Prep Materials For Cheap! by cmdimkpa(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2007
Hello.

Do you want to get a COMPLETE set of standard test preparation materials for TOEFL and SAT? I have a brand new set of materials including CDs, Audio Tapes, Books, and Software. The set of 5 books, 5 CDs, 2 Audio Tapes and 2 Software ROMs is going for N18,500.

Imagine that!! normally, even a single book can cost as much as N8,500 but I am giving you a BIG discount!! The books and materials are for both SAT and TOEFL

If you live within Port Harcourt, call me on 0802.784.0706 Those living outside port harcourt may still call, but they will have to add DHL delivery charges.
Re: Get Complete Sat And Toefl Test Prep Materials For Cheap! by annuru1: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2007
helo Sir, pls did you know i can write the toefl exam here in Niger. because i need the exam
this my email: nurudeencares@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Matter Arising In Uniport / The ASUU-federal Government Negotiations / Breaking News - Dvc Now Lasu Acting Vice Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.