Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Interesting Sites From Jerusalem For Those That Cannot Travel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interesting Sites From Jerusalem For Those That Cannot Travel (286 Views)

Prophetic Fulfillment? Thousands Of Christians Flock To Jerusalem For Feast Of T / Jerusalem For Israel / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews (2) (3) (4)

Interesting Sites From Jerusalem For Those That Cannot Travel by delzbaba(m): 9:27am On May 16, 2021
This are some of the significant sites in Christianity,for me it shows the authenticity of Christianity and exalts GODS awesomeness,enjoy

Re: Interesting Sites From Jerusalem For Those That Cannot Travel by delzbaba(m): 9:28am On May 16, 2021
More.

Re: Interesting Sites From Jerusalem For Those That Cannot Travel by delzbaba(m): 9:30am On May 16, 2021
More places.

Re: Interesting Sites From Jerusalem For Those That Cannot Travel by delzbaba(m): 9:34am On May 16, 2021
I wish every christian could experience this places.

Re: Interesting Sites From Jerusalem For Those That Cannot Travel by KnownUnknown: 11:34am On May 16, 2021
Good tourist pictures. Now, come to Ile Ife and I’ll show you where Olodumare created humanity; I’ll show you were Moremi’s son ascended to the other world; I’ll show you where Oya turned into a river; and I’ll show you the spot where Sango became a god.

Jewish, Greek, and Roman stories are like Disney fairy tales. The real holy land is in Tanzania.

Re: Interesting Sites From Jerusalem For Those That Cannot Travel by tofu4u: 2:54pm On May 16, 2021
Watin concern me with the adventure of one Jewish man.......the tourist centre for our own deity, we never explore am, Na one Jewish man wey dem knack nail for cross like a common thief I go dey explore....shior!!!!!
Re: Interesting Sites From Jerusalem For Those That Cannot Travel by Frenzy01(m): 3:21pm On May 16, 2021
Place wey dey burn nah im you still dey show us tourist attractions for there

Abeg.. I sell and buy any breed of dogs swiftly.
Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM.. Sellah

3 Unbelievable Old Testament Stories Jesus Confirmed In The New Testament Bible. / Tithing Is The Covenant That Secures In These Rough Times. / Today's Devotional- Friday 4th June 2021