Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,594 members, 7,843,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

How Ned Nwoko, Is Using The Police And Top Politicians To Terrorize His Village - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Ned Nwoko, Is Using The Police And Top Politicians To Terrorize His Village (283 Views)

Uber Files: Massive leak reveals how top politicians secretly helped Uber / Danfo Gets Stuck On Rail Track While Trying To Evade Arrest From The Police / I Keep Seeing And Interacting Top Politicians In My Dream!!! What Is The Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ned Nwoko, Is Using The Police And Top Politicians To Terrorize His Village by sirchikero: 9:36am On May 16, 2021
A young lady on Twitter has shared an emotional story of how Regina Daniels' husband, Ned Nwoko , is terrorizing his village people who refused to give 90 hectares of land. 

NEWS MAIL NG reports that the lady alleged that Ned Nwoko locked up her father and others because they refused to allow him grab their community land. Read her story below:

"Sometime in 2017, Ned Nwoko instigated a crisis in Idumuje Ugboko Community in Delta State, as a result of the community's firm refusal to give him additional 90 hectares of land, having mismanaged the over hectares earlier giving to him......A thread.

In the ensuing crisis, it was alleged that one Cyprian Kumaorun was killed. While this was ongoing, my Father Mr. Okey Ifejoku was several kilometres away in Asaba. He was neither present at the scene of the crisis nor participated in any alleged fight.

However, since then, Ned Nwoko has made it a point of duty to terrorise the community until they fall on their knees and offer him the land on a platter. #Nednwokostoptheintimidation #freeOkeyIfejoku
Please stay with me, the story continues....

By virtue of Mr. Okey Ifejoku's (My father) position as the President of the Idumuje Ugboko Development Union, he has borne the greatest oppression from Ned Nwoko.

Ned Nwoko has unlawfully used the instruments of state, particularly the Nigeria police in Delta State and Abuja, to oppress the helpless members of Idumuje-Ugboko Community. #Nednwokostoptheintimidation #freeOkeyIfejoku

https://newsmailng.com/2021/05/16/how-ned-nwoko-is-using-the-police-and-top-politicians-to-terrorize-his-village-people-over-90-hectares-of-land-video/

Re: How Ned Nwoko, Is Using The Police And Top Politicians To Terrorize His Village by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 9:38am On May 16, 2021
The Devil is a Nigerian Citizen
Re: How Ned Nwoko, Is Using The Police And Top Politicians To Terrorize His Village by LMS1(m): 9:46am On May 16, 2021
"LOCAL MAN DOORS NUT HALF WHORT TWO SAY"
grin
Re: How Ned Nwoko, Is Using The Police And Top Politicians To Terrorize His Village by LMS1(m): 9:46am On May 16, 2021
"LOCAL MAN DOORS NUT HALF WHORT TWO SAY"
grin

(1) (Reply)

101% Knowledge On Affiliate Marketing / "I Was Offered N100 Million To Incriminate Davido In The Death Of Tagbo / UAC Foods Limited Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.