Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,463 members, 7,823,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Guys What Do You Think Of Girls On Low-cut? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys What Do You Think Of Girls On Low-cut? (2051 Views)

10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. / Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? / How Cute Does Low Cut Look On A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Do You Think Of Girls On Low-cut? by blugirl: 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2011
Recently cut my hair and got a whole lots of comments.Just wanna know guys what do you think of girls on low-cut/cropped hair?
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of Girls On Low-cut? by Sissy3(f): 5:14am On Apr 28, 2011
since no guy want to response, i will cool

i have no problems with low cut, so long you know what [i]fits [/i]your face
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of Girls On Low-cut? by InkedNerd(f): 9:59am On Apr 28, 2011
@OP: I think low cuts on women are lovely. I worm my hair low for some time and I got tons of compliments from people.
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of Girls On Low-cut? by Timi1990(m): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2011
@OP it really depends on ur shape ; i mean the shape of ur head . If you have a round head , i thinks it better. But taking good care of it will really make u look different 4rm the everyday gurl u see . Infact, 4 me i prefare to go out with a gurl on low-cut ; dont know abt other guyz o o o o.
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of Girls On Low-cut? by blugirl: 1:17am On Apr 30, 2011
Thanks a bunch guys
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of Girls On Low-cut? by ITbomb(m): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2011
Low cut means 'Guys u see i'm too busy for u, i dont even have time for my damn hair, just stay clear!'
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of Girls On Low-cut? by InkedNerd(f): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2011
^^^ Ummm, since when did cutting you hair low mean that? undecided
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of Girls On Low-cut? by blugirl: 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2011
Dat doesnt make much sense
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of Girls On Low-cut? by iice(f): 3:49am On May 12, 2011
I'm with Sissy on this. If it fits your face, then it's all good.
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of Girls On Low-cut? by isabella18: 7:20am On May 13, 2011
What does the low-cut actually mean?
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of Girls On Low-cut? by Labkay1: 7:57am On May 13, 2011
Low-cut can be cute baby.
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of Girls On Low-cut? by Labkay1: 7:58am On May 13, 2011
Low-cut can be cute baby.

(1) (Reply)

/ / Is Wearing A Socks On A Native Wear A Fashion Crime? / (pic)power Of Make-up You Can Marry You Mother Or Granny By Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.