Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

I Need Some Advice Please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Some Advice Please (390 Views)

Please I Want To Travel And Work In Hong Kong, Please I Need Advice Please. / I Need Your Migration Advice Please, I'm About To Make A Life Changing Decision. / Traveling To Japan : I Need Some Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Some Advice Please by sparta231(m): 4:55pm On May 16, 2021
Pls I just need advice and don’t mind my typos too ‘ I’m not a good writer.
My fiancé is 27 and a graduate,she’s very good in fashion design too like she sews natives that mostly look like English wears,she’s good in what she does sha,she also teaches at a private secondary school pending when she will go for her nysc call up.
My pain goes thus:she told me someone gave her an offer to Dubai to work as a nanny for a duration of 2 years,she doesn’t even have national i.d card talk more of international...
Like is it possible for someone to just go and start working there without necessary steps? Because I’m confused I feel she’s about to be trafficked and she keeps arguing with me
Please help out...God bless I’m at the comment section
Re: I Need Some Advice Please by Xscape1993(m): 4:57pm On May 16, 2021
You need to make enough and sound enquires ooo.
Re: I Need Some Advice Please by sparta231(m): 4:59pm On May 16, 2021
Xscape1993:
You need to make enough and sound enquires ooo.
how do I go about it please �
Re: I Need Some Advice Please by PlayMaker14: 5:01pm On May 16, 2021
Most black nannies in the middle east have been turned into sex slaves... I will advise you let her be since she keeps arguing with you.

Just let her be.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Some Advice Please by squash47(m): 5:05pm On May 16, 2021
Ashawo work dey call ur babe, and she won go answer.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Some Advice Please by sparta231(m): 5:06pm On May 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Most black nannies in the middle east have been turned into sex slaves... I will advise you let her be since she keeps arguing with you.

Just let her be.
��
Re: I Need Some Advice Please by richmond500: 5:06pm On May 16, 2021
Let her go
Re: I Need Some Advice Please by Xscape1993(m): 5:07pm On May 16, 2021
sparta231:
how do I go about it please �
Get enough information about the person that is planning to take her to Dubai. Tell your girl's family members if you are close to any of them of her intention of traveling. Check some of your girl's conversations.

1 Like

Re: I Need Some Advice Please by richmond500: 5:09pm On May 16, 2021
Let her go, all the news about fake job and fake better lifestyle that turned to a nightmare she didn't hear.

Abeg let her go, Nigeria airlines might rescue her from Libya in 2027 that's if they didn't shoot her and dump her body in the sea.
Re: I Need Some Advice Please by sparta231(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2021
Xscape1993:
Get enough information about the person that is planning to take her to Dubai. Tell your girl's family members if you are close to any of them of her intention of traveling. Check some of your girl's conversations.
thanks I appreciate I will do my findings
Re: I Need Some Advice Please by Xscape1993(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2021
sparta231:
thanks I appreciate I will do my findings
Welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: I Need Some Advice Please by sparta231(m): 5:11pm On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
Let her go, all the news about fake job and fake better lifestyle that turned to a nightmare she didn't hear.

Abeg let her go, Nigeria airlines might rescue her from Libya in 2027 that's if they didn't shoot her and dump her body in the sea.
your words too raw Abeg ...thanks anyways
Re: I Need Some Advice Please by PlayMaker14: 5:11pm On May 16, 2021
sparta231:
��
Allow her to make her mistakes so she could learn from it before she starts seeing you as an enemy of progress.

A word for the wise, is enough.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Some Advice Please by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 16, 2021
Even if she's going for legit job there, it's bye bye to that relationship, she will find someone else there. So move on,let her be
Re: I Need Some Advice Please by richmond500: 5:13pm On May 16, 2021
sparta231:
your words too raw Abeg ...thanks anyways
why won't it be raw? This is a time to be careful as a Nigerian and I do not think there is any graduate with a smart phone that hasn't heard about the recent scary news.

If anyone still wants to be stubborn, let them be.

She might even say u are the one that killed her dreams bla bla

1 Like

Re: I Need Some Advice Please by pointblank247(m): 5:36pm On May 16, 2021
Do your self a favor and show her this your post and all the responses.
If her head is correct she will properly advise her self
Re: I Need Some Advice Please by Evidenx(m): 6:06pm On May 16, 2021
sparta231:
Pls I just need advice and don’t mind my typos too ‘ I’m not a good writer.
My fiancé is 27 and a graduate,she’s very good in fashion design too like she sews natives that mostly look like English wears,she’s good in what she does sha,she also teaches at a private secondary school pending when she will go for her nysc call up.
My pain goes thus:she told me someone gave her an offer to Dubai to work as a nanny for a duration of 2 years,she doesn’t even have national i.d card talk more of international...
Like is it possible for someone to just go and start working there without necessary steps? Because I’m confused I feel she’s about to be trafficked and she keeps arguing with me
Please help out...God bless I’m at the comment section
ABORT MISSION! I REPEAT ABORT MISSION.
I SEE A LADY TURNED INTO A PROSTITUTE INSTEAD OF A NANNY.
HE THAT HAVE AN EAR, LET HIM OR HER HEAR WHAT D SPIRIT IS SAYING.

1 Like

Re: I Need Some Advice Please by irijuola: 8:09pm On May 16, 2021
I think she has a lot of thinking to do. The job she wants to go and do there can be done by any lady provided the lady is above 18 years. She's a graduate and should have plans of going for service, getting a job albeit self employment or proceed for masters. Then marriage, if all things work together for you two. If she should go for the job, she just wasted her years in the university.
I actually have a young relation in Qatar. This is her 3rd year there. She didn't even pass WAEC before going though she finished SS3. She's not doing bad. At least she's being sending money home to her uncle for saving. She also went for a nanny job. She has even left where she initially started as a nanny to another family cos the former job was too tasking.
Lemme explain how she went. The agent collected N80,000 from the family with the agreement that she will work for a minimum of 2 years. Half the first year salary went into paying the agent back for all expenses incurred in her travelling while the 1 remaining years remain fully hers. She had the option of extending her stay if she so choose. She later extended her work to 4 years.

My family tried to dissuade her then, even some pastors said she may not return alive, it didn't stop her. Thank God she's alive even though I pity her sometimes. She will be 23 this year. Time is still on her side compared to your fiancee.

I have other examples. I know of one who left her husband and two children to go to Saudi Arabia to work as a nanny. I think she sends the money home to her husband who in turn spends it on prostitutes and saves little. The man even just changed his car recently.

I can go on and on. I know someone who's on the verge of travelling soon too, a middle aged woman.

It's an opportunity but one mustn't jump at all opportunities because it's 'abroad'.

One must think deeply because time lost can never be regained.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Passport Validity / Advice On My Taiwan Travel Plans / Why you should travel facts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.