Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Allow Me To Introduce This Profitable APP 【ZAPPOS】 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Allow Me To Introduce This Profitable APP 【ZAPPOS】 (794 Views)

Is Zappos App Legit Or Scam / Zappos App 2021: How To Make Money On Zappos App / How To Make Money On Zappos App: Legit Way. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allow Me To Introduce This Profitable APP 【ZAPPOS】 by czmnjj84: 6:59pm On May 16, 2021
One of the great things about the internet is that you can go into business for yourself from the comfort of your home. All you need is an internet connection and you can make money online.

So, if you have been looking for a way to make money online, then you have come to the right place. In this article, you’ll discover how to make legit money on zappos app from the comfort of your home zone

SO WHAT IS ZAPPOS APP ALL ABOUT?

Zappos app is an authorized partner for amazon seller affiliate program. It’s a newly launched app(officially launched on 19th April, 2021).Zappos where you can make money through commission on orders and making withdrawal directly through your account or convert it Bitcoins.

The epidemic has caused many people to lose their jobs and income. To allow everyone to regain their income, we have introduced an Amazon subsidiary, Zappos online store to provide everyone with a channel to make money.

First of all, I have to tell you how to join here.
When you click on the link, you can register a zappos account and install the application:http://api.zapposapp.com/index/tg/index.html?code=28471695&lang=en-us

You may wonder why I am publishing this article here, because it is really good for me. I am also a zappos member. If you join and recharge through my invitation link, I can really get the benefit. That's why I am publishing this article here.

Now let's talk about how to make money:

First of all, when you register and install the application, when you open the application, you will see a page to order goods, and you will find that your zappos account has 1000 naira,. You can use the 1000 naira, given to you by the system to order a 1000 order task. when you are finished, you will find that your account balance has increased. This is how zappos works. you can complete 12 orders a day and get 72 naira a day without recharging.

Next you will see more advanced orders, such as 6000, 25000, 50000.....
So, how do we make these higher orders? in fact
If you want to do 6000 of the order task and earn 432 naira a day, then your balance must reach 6k.
If you want to do 25000 of the order task and earn 1950 naira a day, then your balance must reach 25k.

Then we have to know how to increase the balance, that is, recharge, we need to recharge our account, when I recharge for the first time, I have some fear, I am afraid that I will lose money.
But I overcame my fear, and I made my first recharge of 5000 naira,zappos allay my worries. When I earned 432 in this APP every day, a few days later, when I made some profit, I withdrew the money, and the money reached my bank account again.
Then I recharged my zappos account again. I made a top-up of 50000 naira. Since then, I have earned 3900 naira on this app every day.

Invite friends to join the reward, which is why I publish this article here.
First of all, the benefits of inviting friends to join zappos, if I invite friends to join and recharge, then I can get a reward, the first time is 500, the second time is 1000, the reward is getting higher and higher, the highest is 232500 naira. It's just part of the reward.

When I invite more friends to join me, the higher my income will become.
Because, when I top up 50000 naira, then I am VIP2, and I can get 10% of my team's income.
This means that if all the members of my team earn 100k today, then I will get a 10k commission, which is the bonus reward for VIP2.
Of course, there will be more VIP3, rewards, and soon I will upgrade VIP3.

Here, I hope you will join my team so that we can develop a bigger team together.

If you have any other questions about zappos, please contact me and I will answer your questions. tks

This is my WhatsApp:+234 9139298620
Re: Allow Me To Introduce This Profitable APP 【ZAPPOS】 by czmnjj84: 6:59pm On May 16, 2021
This is my WhatsApp:+234 9139298620
Re: Allow Me To Introduce This Profitable APP 【ZAPPOS】 by czmnjj84: 6:22pm On May 17, 2021
I got a withdrawal alarm

Re: Allow Me To Introduce This Profitable APP 【ZAPPOS】 by czmnjj84: 7:41pm On May 19, 2021
You can withdraw money every day
Re: Allow Me To Introduce This Profitable APP 【ZAPPOS】 by czmnjj84: 5:14pm On May 20, 2021
Withdraw money every day

Re: Allow Me To Introduce This Profitable APP 【ZAPPOS】 by czmnjj84: 11:02pm On May 21, 2021
Please join

(1) (Reply)

Mexc Global Exchange / How To Add Payment Method / Come In to Get Your Share and Get Paid / PAYPAL FUNDS , CHECKOUT, RMB , WITHDRAWAL SERVICES CAN COME IN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.