Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Need Web Developer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Web Developer (345 Views)

I Need Web To App Convert Link / Please I Need Web Development Job / Need Web developer for Online Portal for housemates like BigBrother needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Web Developer by writter: 11:19pm On May 16, 2021
I'm doing the whole stuff but time no too dey my hand.
So it Ecwid store I want to add my products, write good description, the layout and other, I've already got the domain and added it to it.
Let me know if you can help me conclude the remain
Dm
Thanks
Re: Need Web Developer by classicben3: 11:23pm On May 16, 2021
Check msg
Re: Need Web Developer by fnep2smooth(m): 5:20am On May 17, 2021
I just DM you
Re: Need Web Developer by classicben3: 11:33am On May 17, 2021
writter:
I'm doing the whole stuff but time no too dey my hand.
So it Ecwid store I want to add my products, write good description, the layout and other, I've already got the domain and added it to it.
Let me know if you can help me conclude the remain
Dm
Thanks

If this is how you intend to work with people am sorry it's unprofessional and provoking you need to work on your anger issues it's unnecessarily unnecessary how will you just be blocking someone for no single reason it's annoying honestly

You asked for Account number I sent you companies Account number you replied really and blocked me it's not funny where you expecting me to send you my personal account number when I work for a company I just don't understand, you can as well block me here if you enjoy doing so

(1) (Reply)

Best Programming And Development Services / Dev Wanted: Javascript/node/react / You Would Have Made N14M naira Today For Free If You Had 1 Bitcoin Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.