Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

How Lucrative Is Saloon Business? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Lucrative Is Saloon Business? (790 Views)

How Lucrative Is Saloon Business? / Ladies See Different Type Of People You Meet In Hair Saloon - Meme / Will You Allowed Your Wife Go To This Saloon Pls?? (2) (3) (4)

How Lucrative Is Saloon Business? by Ginaz(f): 8:33am On May 17, 2021
Pls I know this is the wrong place to bring this topic but I’ve asked at the right one and nobody answered. Fashion thread can be so dry and boring . angry

I want to go into saloon business as a side hustle , but I will be dealing strictly on hair retouching , treatment of relaxed and natural hair , relaxer appointments and sell hair products too. I’ve budgeted 700k cos I wanna make the place posh and elegant to attract customers.

Pls how lucrative is it? And is it a good ideal?
Make una answer , thank You. grin
Re: How Lucrative Is Saloon Business? by Ginaz(f): 8:38am On May 17, 2021
No answer yet embarassed

Una no Dey wash and relax hair ? My ladies embarassed

Re: How Lucrative Is Saloon Business? by Kriss216: 8:46am On May 17, 2021
. I’ve budgeted 700k cos I wanna make the place posh and elegant to attract customers.
You want to make the place posh and you're budgeting just 700K undecided

The rent and equipments for a posh saloon should exceed 700K.

You'll still buy hair products. Abi na N600 Expression attachment you wan dey sell for posh saloon

Re: How Lucrative Is Saloon Business? by Ginaz(f): 9:09am On May 17, 2021
Kriss216:

You want to make the place posh and you're budgeting just 700K undecided

The rent and equipments for a posh saloon should exceed 700K.

You'll still buy hair products. Abi na N600 Expression attachment you wan dey sell for posh saloon

Na wa o. Exceed 700k? But is it lucrative?
Re: How Lucrative Is Saloon Business? by chatinent: 10:17am On May 17, 2021
It's lucrative if you have a good customer database.

If I were to do it, I would open a unisex saloon. I think ₦700k is too much, as per Igbo man.

You don't waste so much when the profit margin isn't predictable.

Rent the shop.

Revamp it.

Buy equipment.

Hire about three persons for each section and make them understand they will be paid how they work.

Some people will come to learn.

Put a manager (trusted) if you can't be there.

Buy the female cosmetics (it is a good selling point).

You'll need standby generator too.

In fact, hire me let me shock you with an elaborate estimate.

@ginaz
Re: How Lucrative Is Saloon Business? by chatinent: 10:19am On May 17, 2021
@ginaz,

Sequel to the above, I could also do the interior decor, planning, and supervision.

Re: How Lucrative Is Saloon Business? by Ginaz(f): 10:23am On May 17, 2021
chatinent:
It's lucrative if you have a good customer database.

If I were to do it, I would open a unisex saloon. I think ₦700k is too much, as per Igbo man.

You don't waste so much when the profit margin isn't predictable.

Rent the shop.

Revamp it.

Buy equipment.

Hire about three persons for each section and make them understand they will be paid how they work.

Some people will come to learn.

Put a manager (trusted) if you can't be there.

Buy the female cosmetics (it is a good selling point).

You'll need standby generator too.

In fact, hire me let me shock you with an elaborate estimate.

@ginaz

Ok thanks .
I want the newest model hair dryers . I’m at where girls like to take posh pictures at any given opportunity. So making it posh so they can take pictures is attractive.

Thanks for your input. For the hire eh, my market never reach so o. But may God bless you. smiley grin

Re: How Lucrative Is Saloon Business? by Ginaz(f): 10:24am On May 17, 2021
chatinent:
@ginaz,

Sequel to the above, I could also do the interior decor, planning, and supervision.

Won’t distance be a problem ?
Re: How Lucrative Is Saloon Business? by chatinent: 11:07am On May 17, 2021
Ginaz:

Won’t distance be a problem ?

What's the location?

Distance isn't a problem. We travel.
Re: How Lucrative Is Saloon Business? by chatinent: 11:08am On May 17, 2021
Ginaz:

Ok thanks .
I want the newest model hair dryers . I’m at where girls like to take posh pictures at any given opportunity. So making it posh so they can take pictures is attractive.

Thanks for your input. For the hire eh, my market never reach so o. But may God bless you. smiley grin

Thank you.
Re: How Lucrative Is Saloon Business? by alade26632: 12:14pm On May 17, 2021
@ginaz,Sequel to the above, I could also do the interior decor, planning, and supervision.Thanks.
Re: How Lucrative Is Saloon Business? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:01am On May 23, 2021
Ginaz:
[s]Pls I know this is the wrong place to bring this topic but I’ve asked at the right one and nobody answered. Fashion thread can be so dry and boring . angry

I want to go into saloon business as a side hustle , but I will be dealing strictly on hair retouching , treatment of relaxed and natural hair , relaxer appointments and sell hair products too. I’ve budgeted 700k cos I wanna make the place posh and elegant to attract customers.

Pls how lucrative is it? And is it a good ideal?
Make una answer , thank You. grin[/s]
Re: How Lucrative Is Saloon Business? by EverNaturalHair: 2:06pm On May 24, 2021
Ever Natural/Exotic hair Kingdom is a manufacturer of hair, wig and attachment directly from China, we sell to distributors and wholesalers in bulk, Please call/whatsapp us on 09098903232/08106006981 to see some samples of our product, they are very affordable and cheap.

Where To Sell My Gold Jewellery For The Best Price / Check Out These Eye-catching Shirts And Shorts / Beautiful Female Accessories/jewelries