Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,082 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Am Planning On Relocating To Canada For My Studies Advice Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Am Planning On Relocating To Canada For My Studies Advice Needed (418 Views)

Advice on Relocating Out of Lagos! / Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot / I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Planning On Relocating To Canada For My Studies Advice Needed by Remified(m): 1:05pm On May 17, 2021
Pls the international students (mainly those in Canada)
Should advice me on the the best cheap Canadian universities to complete my undergraduate studies in engineering.
Am currently in my 200 level in an eastern located University (should be in 300 level but Corona plus the strike had other plans) and wish to study abroad, I don't mind starting anew.
Pls I need advice and guidance on how to go about this plus suitable scholarships that I can also apply for to make my journey easier.
Re: Am Planning On Relocating To Canada For My Studies Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 17, 2021
You don't need any advice.

Youre doing the right thing already.
Re: Am Planning On Relocating To Canada For My Studies Advice Needed by ChiefSosa(m): 1:15pm On May 17, 2021
Quote me when you're done with school. I will keep waiting and refreshing this post till I hear say u don finish school...
Re: Am Planning On Relocating To Canada For My Studies Advice Needed by DaCharis2016: 2:07pm On May 17, 2021
What does one need to get a Canadian immigrant visa, guys? I want to relocate to Canada, unfortunately I don't have anyone I can go through. I will like to know the cost of everything I need to be able to go there.
Re: Am Planning On Relocating To Canada For My Studies Advice Needed by Remified(m): 3:13pm On May 17, 2021
booscy:
You don't need any advice.

Youre doing the right thing already.
Honestly I do
I don't really know much of what am doing or how I should do it so am just looking for guidelines and tips on the best ways to go about this
Re: Am Planning On Relocating To Canada For My Studies Advice Needed by ednut1(m): 3:20pm On May 17, 2021
Remified:

Honestly I do
I don't really know much of what am doing or how I should do it so am just looking for guidelines and tips on the best ways to go about this
can you afford over 7m to 10m a year for school fees and living expenses If not face your studies in 9na

(1) (Reply)

UK Excludes Nigerian Graduates As It Begins High-potential Visa Application / Missed Flights On Monday Due To Strike / Do I Start Germany Visa Application Pending Expatrio Confirms Receipt Of My Bloc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.