Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,239 members, 7,856,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Crypto Trader!! Which Coin You Can Never Trade Again In Your Life – Mention And - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Trader!! Which Coin You Can Never Trade Again In Your Life – Mention And (796 Views)

Which Coin Can I Invest In With #15k / Never Trade Forex Until You Read This / Earn N4000 Per Each Old 1 Kobo Coin You Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto Trader!! Which Coin You Can Never Trade Again In Your Life – Mention And by gstelly: 1:18pm On May 17, 2021
In my life, I’ll never have anything to do with that coin called $SKL.
This is the worst coin I have ever trade with, I lost everything I have gained on this particular coin. Had I know! ���

But to be honest, a coin might favour you and ruin others, it depends on your trade request, entry price and type of trade.

Without longing the matter, I would love to hear from you traders. Which coin has really hurt you the most?

Re: Crypto Trader!! Which Coin You Can Never Trade Again In Your Life – Mention And by sweetshisha: 1:23pm On May 17, 2021
Lol they call them shitty coin for a reason

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Trader!! Which Coin You Can Never Trade Again In Your Life – Mention And by bastien: 3:38pm On May 17, 2021
Btc
Re: Crypto Trader!! Which Coin You Can Never Trade Again In Your Life – Mention And by gstelly: 4:47pm On May 17, 2021
bastien:
Btc
why btc
Re: Crypto Trader!! Which Coin You Can Never Trade Again In Your Life – Mention And by bastien: 8:17am On May 18, 2021
gstelly:
why btc
from 60k to 40k
Re: Crypto Trader!! Which Coin You Can Never Trade Again In Your Life – Mention And by gstelly: 3:07pm On May 19, 2021
Bitcoin don fall again grin
Re: Crypto Trader!! Which Coin You Can Never Trade Again In Your Life – Mention And by ElectronicMoney(m): 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
I don't do airdrops and I don't trade in nonsense shitcoins therefore I have no such experince

(1) (Reply)

I'll Support You With Funds To Start This Lucrative Business / What Is The Best International Stock Brokerage Company For Nigerians / Money Management: Teaching Your Child About Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.