Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) (36623 Views)

10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) / Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. / Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 4:58pm On May 17, 2021
This child was set on fire after kerosine was poured on her. The person who did it was her aunt and also claimed it was because she thought the girl was a witch. We've had this religion talk a million times. It's the usual. I've said enough.

https://twitter.com/giggybit/status/1394316286084190213

1 Like

Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by BIGDADDY000(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2021
RULE no 1, FEAR WOMEN,

wickedness of the first order, so all the men of God are finish
in this country to do the deliverance right?
please punish the BITCH.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2021
The heart of a man is inherently evil. Abeg, child abuse should constitute the grievous component of human rights abuse and criminal assault

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by Cryptodegen: 5:03pm On May 17, 2021
This post doesn’t change the fact that it took crypto industry 10yrs to reach 1trillion dollar market cap, but only 2months afterwards it doubled to over 2trillion dollar; this means that the industry is growing geometrically and in next 5yrs it could grow to 10trillion dollar making everyone in crypto today rich on the long run!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 17, 2021
Hian! Which way 9ja?
Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2021
Goodness cry
Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by Mustiboy(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2021
undecided

I've said it many times before: this Nigeria is going nowhere because of our people's backwardness induced through religion.

Look at how the prices of basic needs are skyrocketing, yet everyone seems not to be bordered. Some even brag that they're able to scale through despite the unfavorable situation in the country.

When you realize that there are people who earn as little as 10—30k per month in this country, you'll shed tears. Even six-figure earners are complaining, how much more the low-salary earners?

My mum used to buy a bag of beans for 25—28k between November last year to early February this year. Just yesterday, she told me how the same bag is now being sold for 55k.

Is there no agency that regulates prices in Nigeria? Since dollar rose from around $360 to $460, then that's around 30% increment. Shouldn't the prices of goods that depend on importation rise at the same proportion? Why are we buying things at over 200% increase? If dollar is the excuse, anything that sold at ₦1,000 before our darling Naira fell by 30% should be sold at ₦1,300 , right?

This inflation is triggered by greed, nothing but that. Nigerians ! grin

I thank God for my own life as I earn quite enough monthly, but let's ask ourselves how the low-earners out there are coping. Let's stop acting like we don't care.

I hope by the time Buhari finishes with y'all in this country, your loved ones will still be alive and kicking.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by centoke30(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2021
Women.... Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by Lalami3232(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2021
The wickedness of most women is top notch. Even devil dey learn internship from dem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by B3sty(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2021
Ahmed Isah, The Ordinary President of Human Right Radio & Television has been on this Case Since the Last 6weeks if I'm not Mistaken, so it's Now that Nairaland get to about it?!
Anyway, the Aunty has been arrested!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by jey4all(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2021
World people
Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by icuminpiss(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2021
Na she be the real witch.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:03pm On May 17, 2021
Straight to prison.

It is the aunt that is a witch, because a normal person wouldn’t do this to a child.

8 Likes

Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 17, 2021
Witches do not exist. All are folk tales.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by AntagonistKKK(m): 5:04pm On May 17, 2021
Africa is the problem of Africa.

Tufiakwa.
Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by room089: 5:04pm On May 17, 2021
This woman don barb the innocent girl gorimakpa for life!

Evil everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by dshokodiza(m): 5:04pm On May 17, 2021
Prayer done stop work
Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by kinzd(m): 5:04pm On May 17, 2021
Akwa ibom who do una this kind thing sef.
Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by Ikeast(m): 5:04pm On May 17, 2021
Some Women are evil
Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by Otuegbe: 5:04pm On May 17, 2021
Can fire kill witch?
Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by Dessyeghez: 5:04pm On May 17, 2021
Pi network is the latest crypto currency app, download and install in your phone, just register its free, use Facebook or phone number. Use my invitation code: desmid
Mine at great speed now!
Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by AstralBody: 5:04pm On May 17, 2021
They should pour kerosene on her head too n light it on fire. She is the witch!

1 Like

Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by Murjem(m): 5:04pm On May 17, 2021
Hmmm

If the girl is a witch then she is a witcher!!
Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by AdesewaAde(f): 5:04pm On May 17, 2021
One of the evils men are capable of doing.
Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:05pm On May 17, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by IgweOfNnewi: 5:05pm On May 17, 2021
what a delish woman
Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by specialmati(m): 5:05pm On May 17, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed set the anuty on fire too that means she too is a witch since she knows who be witch
Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by 900warriorz: 5:05pm On May 17, 2021
It's the slap that Ordinary Ahmed gave her for me oo cheesy

Baba gave the lying b!tch scissors slap
grin

3 Likes

Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by ademasta(m): 5:05pm On May 17, 2021
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaas
Re: Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:05pm On May 17, 2021
cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A Nigerian Facebook Scam Looks Like - Businessinside / Police Nab Three Inter-state Car Robbers After Their Operation(Pictures) / Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.