Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

What This Popular Nairalander Is Demanding From The Federal Govt Will Shock You - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What This Popular Nairalander Is Demanding From The Federal Govt Will Shock You (658 Views)

Federal Govt Bonds ,euro Bonds / Are You A Federal Govt Worker? Get Quick LOANS Of Up To #2M Without Collateral! / I Need Someone To Supply Me This Popular Plastic Rubber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What This Popular Nairalander Is Demanding From The Federal Govt Will Shock You by Daniel058(m): 6:57pm On May 17, 2021
Am a Nigerian youth who's Very much interested in pig farming. I have done some other aspects of farming which includes catfish farming, egusi farming, sugarcane /
plantain farming ( I still have small farm Sha ), cucumbers too

Now unhalf of many farmers who aspire to invest in this money spinning biz ,am begging the federal government and northern governors to Help us secure some hectares of Land in Sokoto.Myself in particular would like to get my big pen constructed direct opposite Central Mosque sokoto .

I would need the assistance of hisba police in this lucrative business and hope to employ Many workers there ..

I really love the fact that our constitution say we can live and do business anywhere as Nigerians

Also cost of feeding our pigs will be reduced as we will be buying raw materials for feed formulation at cheaper price.

Re: What This Popular Nairalander Is Demanding From The Federal Govt Will Shock You by sweetshisha: 7:02pm On May 17, 2021
Islam doesn't condemn or stop pig farming stop being ignorant...

Eating pork " pig meat is prohibited for Muslims"

If you want a land State government and indegeneous land owners can sell one to you

European. In North and southerners eat pork bacon and hot dog, UAC and Niger trading company under Lord Fredrick Lugard had biggest pig farm in northern Nigeria
Re: What This Popular Nairalander Is Demanding From The Federal Govt Will Shock You by doggedfighter(f): 7:08pm On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:

If you want a land State government and indegeneous land owners can sell one to you

European. In North and southerners eat pork bacon and hot dog, UAC and Niger trading company under Lord Fredrick Lugard had biggest pig farm in northern Nigeria

Where did he mention Islam, Sheik Gumi? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What This Popular Nairalander Is Demanding From The Federal Govt Will Shock You by sweetshisha: 7:10pm On May 17, 2021
doggedfighter:

Where did he mention Islam?
exactly where he said Sokoto central mosque

1 Like

Re: What This Popular Nairalander Is Demanding From The Federal Govt Will Shock You by Daniel058(m): 7:17pm On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:

I would like if The Sultan of Sokoto invest in this lucrative business as many jobless Muslim Youths would like to be employed

1 Like

Re: What This Popular Nairalander Is Demanding From The Federal Govt Will Shock You by sweetshisha: 7:27pm On May 17, 2021
Daniel058:

I would like if The Sultan of Sokoto invest in this lucrative business as many jobless Muslim Youths would like to be employed

Just like the day I would like to see Obi if Onistcha build a mosque , Islamia factory and employ drug dealing , baby factory youths

2 Likes

Re: What This Popular Nairalander Is Demanding From The Federal Govt Will Shock You by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 7:28pm On May 17, 2021
Goodluck. Godspeed to you.
Re: What This Popular Nairalander Is Demanding From The Federal Govt Will Shock You by Daniel058(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:

Just like the day I would like to see Obi if Onistcha build a mosque , Islamia factory and employ drug dealing , baby factory youths
in the northern part of NIGERIA?
Drug dealers,baby factory kwa? No nah , those aren't legal businesses or good citizen to engage themselves Nah cry
Re: What This Popular Nairalander Is Demanding From The Federal Govt Will Shock You by Goalty01: 8:27pm On May 17, 2021
Daniel058:
Am a Nigerian youth who's Very much interested in big farming. I have done some other aspects of farming which includes catfish farming, egusi farming, sugarcane /
plantain farming ( I still have small farm Sha ), cucumbers too

Now unhalf of my farmers who aspire to invest in this money spinning biz ,am begging the federal government and northern governors to Help us secure some hectares of Land in Sokoto.Myself in particular would like to get my big pen constructed direct opposite Central Mosque sokoto .

I would need the assistance of hisba police in this lucrative business and hope to employ Many workers there ..

I really love the fact that our constitution say we can live and do business anywhere as Nigerians

Also cost of feeding our pigs will be reduced as we will be buying raw material for feed formulation at cheaper price.

Why not Invest in Brothel Business Opposite Living Faith Church or Redeemed Christian Church Lagos
Re: What This Popular Nairalander Is Demanding From The Federal Govt Will Shock You by Daniel058(m): 8:33pm On May 17, 2021
Goalty01:

Why not Invest in Brothel Business Opposite Living Faith Church or Redeemed Christian Church Lagos
you can't find such here o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What This Popular Nairalander Is Demanding From The Federal Govt Will Shock You by Goalty01: 9:13pm On May 17, 2021
Daniel058:
you can't find such here o! cheesy

Build one
Re: What This Popular Nairalander Is Demanding From The Federal Govt Will Shock You by Daniel058(m): 9:15pm On May 17, 2021
Goalty01:

Build one
I can't do that , never

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This Ghana Cedis Still Valid?? / Why Is Becoming A Multi Millionaire In Nigeria Restricted Only To Politics / Real DEAL!! Buyers Of "Vietnam Long Grain Rice" Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.