Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Accion Mfb Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accion Mfb Test Format (4196 Views)

Advans Lafayette Mfb Test Invite / AB MFB Test Invite.. / Accion Mfb Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accion Mfb Test Format by teeys(f): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2007
does anyone know the test format for ACCION micro finance bank?
Re: Accion Mfb Test Format by solo2859: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2007
Hello tee_ys,
Thanks for your post.But I think we are still not getting things done the right way in this forum.
I believed it has been reiterated times without number that will should always [b]keep the house informed on invitation for test,the venue, date and time,b4 asking for the format of such test.[/b]Otherwise, the objective of this forum is defeated.
Now, dear,kindly do the right thing by posting all these information.
Hope to hear from you SOON.
I have a clue to the TEST FORMAT, just do the right thing FIRST.
Re: Accion Mfb Test Format by lizzymbo: 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2007
please don't mind  tee_ys
the venue is victoria island pry. school .  oppsite Mobil Building V/i
time 9am
data satuday.

and
for GTB
venue Law school
time 9am
Date thesame Satuday

so you can choose one.
plse send the format if you know one to my emil if you don't what to pest it here.
lizzymbo@yahoo.com
Re: Accion Mfb Test Format by dademu: 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2007
Well thats true.What you have is more of value when someone else benefits from it and say thank you even if you cant hear it loud.Look,sharing the info does not close up your chance of getting the job.I know most of us often 4get to give out the whole hints out of excitement, lets just make it a point subsequently as this forum is for all to benefit.

pls,paste the details for the house.Best of luck .
Re: Accion Mfb Test Format by muyistik(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2007
hey tee-ys thanks you are alive saver.pls i just wanted to know how you heard about the test because i dropped my cv on tuesday at their office at ligali ayorinde .am i supposed to be invited befor i write the test smiley smiley smiley
Re: Accion Mfb Test Format by Adjovigladys(f): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2013
tee_ys: does anyone know the test format for ACCION micro finance bank?
pls its urgent

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment For Education Officer / If Jobs Are Not Coming, Why Don't You Give This A Try... / Reputable Oil & Gas Conglomerate Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (47 Posit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.