Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

How I Lost 468,847 Naira To Instantcoins - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Lost 468,847 Naira To Instantcoins (2083 Views)

Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng / Instantcoins.ng Is A Crypto Scammer / Fraud / Instantcoins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost 468,847 Naira To Instantcoins by Rex85: 12:02pm On May 18, 2021
On 6th of May 2021, I needed an urgent money to help a family member in serious need so I thought of selling some of my BTC in exchange for Naira. I made a transaction of 1000usd in BTC to Instantcoins using their application due to fluctuation in price, they received $987.047 at the rate of 475 I should receive 468,847naira. Their app showed completed transaction under the trade status but I am yet to receive money in my Naira account. I tried calling their phone number I got from their Instagram poster but switched off, no response from their social media messages either. After several days of emailing and writing comment on their app store, they asked me to write their email which I already did several times but no response. Ten days after I made my first complaint they finally replied to my email that there was not problem but I never received any money in my bank account, I sent them my account screen shot to see that I never received any money from them. There was no such transaction in my bank account when I called my bank and the Reference number Instantcoin gave me was not found. I requested the transaction receipt from their bank so they money can be traced to know what happened but[b][/b][/b][b] they are yet to respond since then. I just wanted to help a family member in need and this is what I get transacting with Instantcoin.

They keep posting new ads on Instagram luring new clients to their platform without fulfilling the one they have done. 468,847 naira is not a small money to let go. I want to bring legal action to them if anyone can assist with instantcoins.com address.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost 468,847 Naira To Instantcoins by Nbote(m): 12:15pm On May 18, 2021
This useless CBN ban has exposed Nigerians to avoidable scams as many are now at the mercy of scammers prowling and looking for victims

1 Like

Re: How I Lost 468,847 Naira To Instantcoins by osaggy(m): 1:20pm On May 18, 2021
Check your instantcoin wallet account. Sometimes they dont transfer directly to your account. They send it to your virtual account then you manually withdraw to your bank account. Something similar to this also happened to me with them.
Re: How I Lost 468,847 Naira To Instantcoins by SIRPYREXX(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2021
If you ever want to carry out such transactions in future , use this trusted platform that I’ve been using; NAIRACONTRACT, it’s nairacontract.com . Very reliable and straight forward, to avoid all these fraudulent and unnecessary loss of hard earned money.
Re: How I Lost 468,847 Naira To Instantcoins by osaggy(m): 11:16pm On May 22, 2021
Rex85:
On 6th of May 2021, I needed an urgent money to help a family member in serious need so I thought of selling some of my BTC in exchange for Naira. I made a transaction of 1000usd in BTC to Instantcoins using their application due to fluctuation in price, they received $987.047 at the rate of 475 I should receive 468,847naira. Their app showed completed transaction under the trade status but I am yet to receive money in my Naira account. I tried calling their phone number I got from their Instagram poster but switched off, no response from their social media messages either. After several days of emailing and writing comment on their app store, they asked me to write their email which I already did several times but no response. Ten days after I made my first complaint they finally replied to my email that there was not problem but I never received any money in my bank account, I sent them my account screen shot to see that I never received any money from them. There was no such transaction in my bank account when I called my bank and the Reference number Instantcoin gave me was not found. I requested the transaction receipt from their bank so they money can be traced to know what happened but[b][/b][/b][b] they are yet to respond since then. I just wanted to help a family member in need and this is what I get transacting with Instantcoin.

They keep posting new ads on Instagram luring new clients to their platform without fulfilling the one they have done. 468,847 naira is not a small money to let go. I want to bring legal action to them if anyone can assist with instantcoins.com address.

Whats the update with them, were you able to get your money So we can know whether to boycott them
Re: How I Lost 468,847 Naira To Instantcoins by laraskey(m): 2:55am On May 23, 2021
Rex85:

I won't advice anyone to use instantcoin cause am In the same situation as the op, mine getting to 2 months
Re: How I Lost 468,847 Naira To Instantcoins by fergieboy: 7:33pm On May 23, 2021
First time I’m hearing of this site

When we have so many reliable platforms to sell btc
Re: How I Lost 468,847 Naira To Instantcoins by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:54pm On May 24, 2021
Rex85:

This should be posted on twitter with the Scam tag. Please save others from their sham
Re: How I Lost 468,847 Naira To Instantcoins by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 24, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF. DAT AINT RITE
Re: How I Lost 468,847 Naira To Instantcoins by dvkot(m): 8:23am On May 25, 2021
And I really use them a lot.. Rex85 have you resolved this
Re: How I Lost 468,847 Naira To Instantcoins by Rex85: 10:21am On Jun 02, 2021
dvkot:
And I really use them a lot.. Rex85 have you resolved this

Thank you all for the comments
I received the money this morning 27 days after the transaction. They never responded to my messages in all channels I tried, its sad to see this kind of financial handling company without customer service. I am deleting my account from their platform. Binance P2P is faster, better offer with customer support despite their size.

Re: How I Lost 468,847 Naira To Instantcoins by laraskey(m): 11:25am On Jun 02, 2021
Rex85:

I received the money this morning 27 days after the transaction. They never responded to my messages in all channels I tried, its sad to see this kind of financial handling company without customer service. I am deleting my account from their platform. Binance P2P is faster, better offer with customer support despite their size.
never make mistake of using them again... Imagine after 27 days
Re: How I Lost 468,847 Naira To Instantcoins by kryptochats: 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
Rex85:

this is one of the best and biggest crypto exchange out there ive been affiliating for them for a long time, I’m sure this has to do with gtbank i can see the description there saying unstuck! Anyway good thing you got credit i still use them on daily basis .
Re: How I Lost 468,847 Naira To Instantcoins by walexherbs: 10:17am On Nov 06, 2021
Were you able to get your money from instancoin
laraskey:
I won't advice anyone to use instantcoin cause am In the same situation as the op, mine getting to 2 months
Re: How I Lost 468,847 Naira To Instantcoins by Micdon85: 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
INSTANTCOINS IS A SCAM AND RIPPER! Whatever you do don’t trade your Bitcoin with them, I exchanged my Bitcoin with them and it’s almost a month now they didn’t credit me and didn’t reply too! And now they cleared all my transactions history.

Re: How I Lost 468,847 Naira To Instantcoins by Micdon85: 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
After posting here, they actually erased all my transactions history, just to show how dubious they are… instantcoins is rogue and thief!!! Don’t ever deal with them.

Re: How I Lost 468,847 Naira To Instantcoins by Marley4200: 10:23am On Apr 13, 2022
Please is there anyone who knows how to contact Instantcoins here I’m also having the same is issue for the amount of 964 dollars please guys help me out

(1) (Reply)

Compaq Cq56 For Sale sold / Fake Medical Doctor Docked In Chief Magistrate Court 1 Iyaganku Ibadan / RIP To One Of The World Greatest Fighter,john Cena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.