Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through A Nairaland - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through A Nairaland (707 Views)

EFCC Nabs Immigration Officer, 14 Others. / Bribe-Seeking Immigration Officer Makes Travelers Miss Their Flight To Dubai / Ehumibe Moji Dada Omoh, Immigration Officer In Police Net Over Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through A Nairaland by 1beat(m): 1:11pm On May 18, 2021
On the 15th of November 2020, I message a guy name Mr Odiatu met on nairaland that he should please connect me with Immigration officer who assisted him on DOB correction on his passport(date of birth). He said no problem he forward his number to me on Whatsapp. I called the immigration officer who work at Immigration office Abuja I explain my situation to him and he said is not an issue for him to handle but my payment is 150k I beg him to 130k which is the same amount the guy that connected me to him paid.
I told him I can only afford 130k and I will still need to transport myself to Abuja and due to insecurity in Nigeria i will have to come by Air He said no problem I demand for his Facebook name to confirm his identity. Initially, he felt reluctant but later gave it to me. I went through his facebook , sent him friend request and copy his picture. I called a friend who base in Abuja I sent him the phone number, transport money and picture of the immigration officer so that he can help me to go the the head office in Abuja and confirm his identity my friend did and he called me back that he works in Abuja is even two star officer that he stylishly discuss with him and he should be able to do it.
Following week I called the immigration officer request for his account number in which I sent him 100k
Immidiately he received alert. He called me and acknowledge the payment and ask me again our many years is the gap I told him 4 years he said he can't collect 130k that is 150k I beg him that he should have told me before I send the money after long discussion in which he remind me that am collecting my passport within one to two weeks time after capturing and is 64page of 10 validity so for the work to be fast you have to pay 140k I agree and said to him no problem. ( Dated 22/11/2020)

We agree to meet on 11th of December 2020 for capturing and to balance him and he said no problem. I book a flight from Lagos to Abuja landed in Abuja went straight to the immigration office I didn't met him in he told me that he went out that junior officer will attend to me. However, The Immigration officer called me and directed me to glass house building to meet him. We exchange greets I handover all my documents to him include my expired passport and did the capturing waited for him to come back and I told him I will balance him 40k when my passport is ready he told me that it means I don't want to collect my passport within two weeks again he's the one handling Senator Omo Ogege daughter passport and he intend to do it with my own and to make it easier for me because his coming to Lagos for Christmas before 24 / 12 / 2020 he will help me to bring it along I need to pay the money fast his going to shillow that day his a worker in Winners Church he can't afford to miss afternoon program I became confuse because he look serious but I fail to detect him that is a big lier, he's glorifying himself for me to take him serious I paid him and I remind him his promises. 64 page, and he should bring it along to Lagos I quickly left to airport in order not to miss my flight back to Lagos. Since that day the man character as change toward me anytime I call him I will start hearing stuff like am driving, I lose my sister, am just going to office call me back, I just intend to call you that you will collect your passport next week. around February that I need the passport I was pressurising him he kept ensuring me that there is know problem that am getting it soon today tomorrow till I lose the opportunity since then I will call him he will refuse to pick my call I become tired up till now I'm yet to collect my passport. recently I met another guy on nairaland who also had encounter with him refer the officer as evil and explain how he almost reuin is life.
I see the red flag but I failed to withdraw please advise on what to do I will need it in 2month time
Re: My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through A Nairaland by Mckinnelspencej(m): 5:25am On May 20, 2021
1beat:

On the 15th of November 2020, I message a guy name Mr Odiatu met on nairaland that he should please connect me with Immigration officer who assisted him on DOB correction on his passport(date of birth). He said no problem he forward his number to me on Whatsapp. I called the immigration officer who work at Immigration office Abuja I explain my situation to him and he said is not an issue for him to handle but my payment is 150k I beg him to 130k which is the same amount the guy that connected me to him paid.
I told him I can only afford 130k and I will still need to transport myself to Abuja and due to insecurity in Nigeria i will have to come by Air He said no problem I demand for his Facebook name to confirm his identity. Initially, he felt reluctant but later gave it to me. I went through his facebook , sent him friend request and copy his picture. I called a friend who base in Abuja I sent him the phone number, transport money and picture of the immigration officer so that he can help me to go the the head office in Abuja and confirm his identity my friend did and he called me back that he works in Abuja is even two star officer that he stylishly discuss with him and he should be able to do it.
Following week I called the immigration officer request for his account number in which I sent him 100k
Immidiately he received alert. He called me and acknowledge the payment and ask me again our many years is the gap I told him 4 years he said he can't collect 130k that is 150k I beg him that he should have told me before I send the money after long discussion in which he remind me that am collecting my passport within one to two weeks time after capturing and is 64page of 10 validity so for the work to be fast you have to pay 140k I agree and said to him no problem. ( Dated 22/11/2020)

We agree to meet on 11th of December 2020 for capturing and to balance him and he said no problem. I book a flight from Lagos to Abuja landed in Abuja went straight to the immigration office I didn't met him in he told me that he went out that junior officer will attend to me. However, The Immigration officer called me and directed me to glass house building to meet him. We exchange greets I handover all my documents to him include my expired passport and did the capturing waited for him to come back and I told him I will balance him 40k when my passport is ready he told me that it means I don't want to collect my passport within two weeks again he's the one handling Senator Omo Ogege daughter passport and he intend to do it with my own and to make it easier for me because his coming to Lagos for Christmas before 24 / 12 / 2020 he will help me to bring it along I need to pay the money fast his going to shillow that day his a worker in Winners Church he can't afford to miss afternoon program I became confuse because he look serious but I fail to detect him that is a big lier, he's glorifying himself for me to take him serious I paid him and I remind him his promises. 64 page, and he should bring it along to Lagos I quickly left to airport in order not to miss my flight back to Lagos. Since that day the man character as change toward me anytime I call him I will start hearing stuff like am driving, I lose my sister, am just going to office call me back, I just intend to call you that you will collect your passport next week. around February that I need the passport I was pressurising him he kept ensuring me that there is know problem that am getting it soon today tomorrow till I lose the opportunity since then I will call him he will refuse to pick my call I become tired up till now I'm yet to collect my passport. recently I met another guy on nairaland who also had encounter with him refer the officer as evil and explain how he almost reuin is life.
I see the red flag but I failed to withdraw please advise on what to do I will need it in 2month time

The immigration officer name is
Sylvester Okoh.
Phone 08034935493

The guy that connected me with him
Mr Odiatu
Phone :- 07031263632

Sorry about that,if you haven't resolved the issue I can connect you to someone who can..an officer in the East I don't know the amount only that he is trusted.
Re: My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through A Nairaland by Angrygoat: 5:36am On May 20, 2021
Hahahahahahaha.im so happy. When I said make link una up with my uncle.una dey yab me. My guy your money don go. 150k keh. Dem chop u well
Re: My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through A Nairaland by Nobody: 5:43am On May 20, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool. DAT AINT RITE
Re: My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through A Nairaland by Seniorwriter(m): 7:15am On May 20, 2021
Nigeria is full of very corrupt officers that lack the sense of responsibility! SMH.
Howbeit @OP you can report him to the immigration Authorties...
I'll give you a hint...try engage a Nigerian Immigration lawyer on Twitter.
There are better legal ways to get your money back or job done with less hassles.

Reason one has to have prodigies and security clout.

@Seniorwriter
Re: My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through A Nairaland by Umsworld: 7:33am On May 20, 2021
This immigration yawa don dey too much!
Guys pls stop linking people to persons of questionable character

1 Like

Re: My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through A Nairaland by Angrygoat: 8:16am On May 20, 2021
My own link na sure link and na oga. No be young man.
Re: My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through A Nairaland by Mckinnelspencej(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2021
Umsworld:
This immigration yawa don dey too much!
Guys pls stop linking people to persons of questionable character

My offer is to help is from a place of understanding.. Instead of him to make case with the other man while his passport is being delayed..its better for the OP to proceed with another officer who is legit and also start seeking means to get a refund from the other dubious man..
Re: My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through A Nairaland by powerbanks: 8:56am On May 20, 2021
problem everywhere
Re: My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through A Nairaland by powerbanks: 8:57am On May 20, 2021

Everything under this regime is connection, it's either you are dating someone at the top or connected to someone that knows someone at the top. Nigeria my country, those that merit the training are being pushed aside while their empty skull girlfriends are being carried abroad for training. The system is so so rotten. May God deliver us oooo

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Deadliest Terrorist Groups In The World - Global Terrorism Index / Bandits raid suleja communities, carry out house to house abductions / Speed Darlington Accuses His Sister's Husband Of Brutalising Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.