Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Please Who Is In NORTH CYPRUS I Need Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Who Is In NORTH CYPRUS I Need Advice (1525 Views)

Celebrating Eid In A Foreign Land: Nairalander Experience In North Cyprus / My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing / North Cyprus: Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Is In NORTH CYPRUS I Need Advice by tblaze007(m): 3:22pm On May 18, 2021
I’m about starting my admission process in north Cyprus .. I don’t know if there’s anyone there that can give me advice on probably the environment, the cost of living , the possibility of working and studying
Re: Please Who Is In NORTH CYPRUS I Need Advice by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 18, 2021
Waste of time, don't go

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Is In NORTH CYPRUS I Need Advice by Flaame(m): 3:36pm On May 18, 2021
tblaze007:
I’m about starting my admission process in north Cyprus .. I don’t know if there’s anyone there that can give me advice on probably the environment, the cost of living , the possibility of working and studying
Bro,I'm in Cyprus right now. I have a simple advice for you, abandon this mission now it's still early. You will regret coming here.

5 Likes

Re: Please Who Is In NORTH CYPRUS I Need Advice by tblaze007(m): 3:44pm On May 18, 2021
Flaame:
Bro,I'm in Cyprus right now. I have a simple advice for you, abandon this mission now it's still early. You will regret coming here.

Wow please can you give me your reasons please
Re: Please Who Is In NORTH CYPRUS I Need Advice by Charles61: 4:03pm On May 18, 2021
tblaze007:

Wow please can you give me your reasons please

The guy just tell you the fact. You re still asking. Please go, when get there and start begging for common car wash or construction job and you did not see. Then you will know the reason.

Save your money and invest or go to EU countries like Germany, France , Netherlands.

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Is In NORTH CYPRUS I Need Advice by tunjity26: 4:46pm On May 18, 2021
Charles61:

The guy just tell you the fact. You re still asking. Please go, when get there and start begging for common car wash or construction job and you did not see. Then you will know the reason.

Save your money and invest or go to EU countries like Germany, France , Netherlands.

the EU countries are not cheap now!!!
Re: Please Who Is In NORTH CYPRUS I Need Advice by Helkayklassic(m): 6:50pm On May 18, 2021
grin angry

Charles61:

Re: Please Who Is In NORTH CYPRUS I Need Advice by Uniqueaccountant(m): 7:00pm On May 18, 2021
What about Ukraine?
Re: Please Who Is In NORTH CYPRUS I Need Advice by Flaame(m): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
Uniqueaccountant:
What about Ukraine?
I have friends there, it's easier to survive than Cyprus.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is In NORTH CYPRUS I Need Advice by GambaOsaka: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
tblaze007:

Guy no go . Aren't you surprised at how easy it was to get the process done. I pray your family in Naija wouldn't be sending foodstuffs to you later.

(1) (Reply)

Lagosians, What Does CMS Mean? / Nigeria Has Satelite System In The Orbit! / About South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.