Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Bitcoin Is Going Down, Get Out Now Or Cry Later - Speed Darlington - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Is Going Down, Get Out Now Or Cry Later - Speed Darlington (2821 Views)

Reason Why Bitcoin Is Rising So Fast in 2019 / Why Bitcoin Is A Scam! / Bitcoin Is A Fraud That Will Blow Up,says America's Bigggest Bank JP Morgan Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Is Going Down, Get Out Now Or Cry Later - Speed Darlington by Linadinna: 4:34pm On May 18, 2021
Bitcoin is going down, get out now or cry later, says Nigerian Singer Speed Darlington in a video making rounds on the net.

Speedy as he is fondly called shared this video online claiming he bought bitcoin worth 1000 dollars a while ago and was shocked to see it go down to 50 dollars.

He urged each and everyone with money inside to get out before it swallows their money.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=605o-oiUHn8

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2021/05/bitcoin-is-going-down-get-out-now-or.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Is Going Down, Get Out Now Or Cry Later - Speed Darlington by Qweenz: 4:38pm On May 18, 2021
Thinking of how to get start up funds or funds to expand an existing business? click on the wattsap group link for more enquiry: https:///JXOI5iQlFGlAgoUprWrtq4

Re: Bitcoin Is Going Down, Get Out Now Or Cry Later - Speed Darlington by budaatum: 4:54pm On May 18, 2021
Where does the market stand right now?
The global cryptocurrency market cap is currently at $2.06 trillion (£1.45tn), falling by 1.43 percent in the last day according to CoinMarketCap.

The total crypto market is worth $- billion (£137.35bn) which is a 24.44 percent decrease in the past 24 hours.

But each of the main digital coins has seen large falls in the past 24 hours.

Overall, currently, the price of Bitcoin is down 3.55 percent, ethereum is down 15.89 percent and dogecoin is down 5.28 percent in the past 24 hours as of 3.06pm on May 18.

In addition, many of the digital coins have seen a sustained fall in the past seven days, with Bitcoin dropping 22.27 percent, Ethereum falling 15.89 percent and Dogecoin increasing by 5.28 percent.

Even Cardano, which promotes itself as a sustainable coin has suffered amid the downward trend of digital coins losing 5.68 in the past 24 hours and 5.26 percent increase in the last seven days.

This is not an endorsement to buy or sell.
And buda does not trade crypto.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Is Going Down, Get Out Now Or Cry Later - Speed Darlington by Chummynoni(m): 8:42pm On May 18, 2021
This is a bad news for those that claim crypto trader by day and yahoo guys @night

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Is Going Down, Get Out Now Or Cry Later - Speed Darlington by kings11ng(m): 4:28am On May 19, 2021
Bitcoin is going down yes but it won't make us patronize whatever you are selling... For somebody who takes financial advice from speed Darlington, only a stupid person will leave their money in your care... Run along boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Is Going Down, Get Out Now Or Cry Later - Speed Darlington by marktpompido(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2021
Am not new to cryptocurrency. So dat will not shock me, even yesterday i invested in cryptocurrency

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Is Going Down, Get Out Now Or Cry Later - Speed Darlington by henrolevra: 2:04pm On May 19, 2021
budaatum:
Where does the market stand right now?
The global cryptocurrency market cap is currently at $2.06 trillion (£1.45tn), falling by 1.43 percent in the last day according to CoinMarketCap.

The total crypto market is worth $- billion (£137.35bn) which is a 24.44 percent decrease in the past 24 hours.

But each of the main digital coins has seen large falls in the past 24 hours.

Overall, currently, the price of Bitcoin is down 3.55 percent, ethereum is down 15.89 percent and dogecoin is down 5.28 percent in the past 24 hours as of 3.06pm on May 18.

In addition, many of the digital coins have seen a sustained fall in the past seven days, with Bitcoin dropping 22.27 percent, Ethereum falling 15.89 percent and Dogecoin increasing by 5.28 percent.

Even Cardano, which promotes itself as a sustainable coin has suffered amid the downward trend of digital coins losing 5.68 in the past 24 hours and 5.26 percent increase in the last seven days.

This is not an endorsement to buy or sell.
And buda does not trade crypto.

Which way forward
Re: Bitcoin Is Going Down, Get Out Now Or Cry Later - Speed Darlington by Cabardin: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
I'm not surprised by market declines either, although I'm not a pro at predicting them accurately. The market is always going up or down, which doesn't mean you have to sell your bitcoins right away when they fall. Professional investors don't do that but invest according to a long-term strategy. If you are really interested in this topic, I suggest you study more valuable materials and guides https://bitcoinbuy101.com/. The main thing in this matter is to be as attentive as possible. Otherwise, you can lose a lot of money. You can also read the books "Investor's Manifesto" "How to Play and Win at the Stock Exchange." They'll help to understand the world of cryptocurrencies and understand their potential.
Re: Bitcoin Is Going Down, Get Out Now Or Cry Later - Speed Darlington by Gfrs: 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Bitcoin Is Going Down, Get Out Now Or Cry Later - Speed Darlington by opend: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
I have been on the cryptocurrency market not so long ago, but I am still actively studying it. And recently I came across such a tool as trailing stop loss. As they say, this is a very useful and important tool that makes you really increase your profit. After studying it completely, it really became easier to work. I recommend that you also take the time to study this tool. It will definitely not be superfluous!
Re: Bitcoin Is Going Down, Get Out Now Or Cry Later - Speed Darlington by anderssa(m): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
Is that a good idea to invest some of my crypto assets in gambling? I have found a really nice resource with promo codes and interesting content, visit tower.bet to learn more details. Is there anybody here who played on this site? It would be interesting to have some reviews from the first hands. So share your thoughts and experience if you have real one. Thanks a lot!
Re: Bitcoin Is Going Down, Get Out Now Or Cry Later - Speed Darlington by ibechris(m): 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
That guy is a liar...how can u buy 1000 dollar worth of crypto and yet u have just about 50 dollars remaining.
While me me wey get 250 dollars worth of it didn't get such decline in mine.

Liars every where.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Is Going Down, Get Out Now Or Cry Later - Speed Darlington by hostes: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
The digital currency had a rollercoaster ride in 2021, hitting an all-time high price of around $69,000 on 10 November 2021. But since the start of 2022 it has been on a downward trajectory. So it is really hard to say would btc goes down and cashes or rise. Some information is available on tower.bet blog, if you need more, please follow it.
Re: Bitcoin Is Going Down, Get Out Now Or Cry Later - Speed Darlington by budaatum: 3:23pm On May 14, 2022
YouTuber and Gogglebox star KSI loses £2.8m in a DAY in crypto crash after Luna dropped 99% in hours - but Bitcoin and Ethereum are back up amid hopes slide is over

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bitcoin Is Going Down, Get Out Now Or Cry Later - Speed Darlington by kkins25(m): 3:33pm On May 14, 2022
budaatum:
YouTuber and Gogglebox star KSI loses £2.8m in a DAY in crypto crash after Luna dropped 99% in hours - but Bitcoin and Ethereum are back up amid hopes slide is over
unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Is Going Down, Get Out Now Or Cry Later - Speed Darlington by budaatum: 11:50am On May 19, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Is Going Down, Get Out Now Or Cry Later - Speed Darlington by budaatum: 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
It's definitely later now.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Buy Dogecoin / Before You Invest 12,500 In Ultimate Circle, Check This Screenshot! / Afribank Public Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.