Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Somebody Help Me To Analyse This Adsense Earning - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Somebody Help Me To Analyse This Adsense Earning (433 Views)

How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living / Learn How To Analyse And Predict Football Bets Like The Pros / ANALYSE THIS Season 2 Episode 4 – Surviving A Dwindling Economy On Ndanitv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help Me To Analyse This Adsense Earning by etebefia: 6:10pm On May 18, 2021
Honestly I don't understand this AdSense stuff, I see $1.39 somewhere, yet I see balance at $0.49 and I have been doing a lot to drive traffic to the site yet I don't understand the earning. Somebody help me to analyse this stats please.

Re: Somebody Help Me To Analyse This Adsense Earning by kenniefawole(m): 9:42pm On May 18, 2021
etebefia:
Honestly I don't understand this AdSense stuff, I see $1.39 somewhere, yet I see balance at $0.49 and I have been doing a lot to drive traffic to the site yet I don't understand the earning. Somebody help me to analyse this stats please.

Google Adsense load your payment at the beginning of every month , 0.49 is for last month payment , by the beginning of next month , this month balance would be added to 0.49 there , the balance there is your withdraw-able balance

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help Me To Analyse This Adsense Earning by MrCoursenta: 3:25am On May 19, 2021
Bros, your CPC is very low.

Increase your CPC and your earning will skyrocket. Research high paying keywords and build content around it.
Re: Somebody Help Me To Analyse This Adsense Earning by kenniefawole(m): 7:20am On May 19, 2021
MrCoursenta:

Increase your CPC and your earning will skyrocket. Research high paying keywords and build content around it.

Majorly , the country your traffic is coming from matters the most ..
Re: Somebody Help Me To Analyse This Adsense Earning by MrCoursenta: 11:34am On May 19, 2021
kenniefawole:

Not entirely. It all depends on the CPC. You might target US to have high CPC for a given keyword only to discover that it is a developing country that has the high CPC for that keyword.

So it is not just the country but the CPC itself
Re: Somebody Help Me To Analyse This Adsense Earning by etebefia: 5:24pm On May 19, 2021
kenniefawole:

Google Adsense load your payment at the beginning of every month , 0.49 is for last month payment , by the beginning of next month , this month balance would be added to 0.49 there , the balance there is your withdraw-able balance
Alright thanks
Re: Somebody Help Me To Analyse This Adsense Earning by etebefia: 5:27pm On May 19, 2021
MrCoursenta:

Please how did you see the CPC? and is it just building my content around high paying keywords that my CPC can increase?
Re: Somebody Help Me To Analyse This Adsense Earning by etebefia: 5:29pm On May 19, 2021
kenniefawole:

My website is Nigerian based, can creating content target at countries like US work?
Re: Somebody Help Me To Analyse This Adsense Earning by MrCoursenta: 6:11pm On May 19, 2021
etebefia:

Please how did you see the CPC? and is it just building my content around high paying keywords that my CPC can increase?

Yes you need to build your content around high paying keywords. By high paying keywords i mean keywords with high CPC.

You do not pick up any topic and start writing. You must research keywords and know its CPC before building contents around it.

As we all know CPC means Cost Per Click. This varies in terms of countries. Some countries pay higher for certain keywords. As a result when searches are high (in regards to the keyword) the CPC is high. Even when the search per month is low, if the advertisers pay high ads cost, CPC will remain high.

(1) (Reply)

IELTS, why it is important for a move to Canada & English speaking countries? / 4 Things To Do On Social Media To Make Money Right There On Your Phone / .............30k CHALLENGE..............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.