Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? (29626 Views)

Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? / This Giveaway Is Better Than Abeg App Giveaway / Help Advice Me; Can It Be Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 18, 2021
Good evening N/Landers,
I was amongst hundreds of people that participated on a giveaway promo done by a popular actor,Kenneth Okonkwo.
Laptops and plama TVs would be shared amongst his fans randomly. I participated in it on two occasions. The first occasion didn't work out. The second one which happened on 13th May was what I received a reply on 14th but didn't get to read it till yesterday.
I was shocked to see the message because I never thought I would even qualify and also scared to know if it was real or not. Tried checking the email he used to send me the message and it is the same thing with the one on his Facebook page.
Today I called this Tebira guy who is in charge of waybilling the stuffs. He asked for my location and the code I was given. I told him everything. Then he said I have to come to their office in Abuja to get the items or pay 12k if i want it delivered to my place in Enugu.
Asked if he could accept payment in delivery, he said he only accepts half payment which is 6k. Told him to send me the address later on.
So guys is this real or not?. Cuz I m super scared that it might be a scam and would want to forfeit it. Even the Tebira guy told me to forfeit it if I think it is a scam.
Below is the message Kenneth Okonkwo sent to me four days ago.

N:B - I 'm sorry if you feel it's wrong I posted it on this section, I felt here is where I can get advise from the right people.
Also Mods should push to front page so people can be aware of this. Many people could have been scammed by this guys all in the guise of giveaway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by GorillaApp(m): 7:24pm On May 18, 2021
Smells like scam.
He wants to harvest your 6k.
Tell him you will come to Abuja to pick it up in person, let him supply his office address

202 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by 3Dee(m): 7:38pm On May 18, 2021
How are you sure it is Kenneth Okonkwo that sent the message? Has anybody won on the page before? You can check up with the person that won.
If you have anybody in Abuja, ask for the office address (confirm the location is real o) and ask the person to pick it up for you in person.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by LZAA: 8:57pm On May 18, 2021
Nigga.s no get joy again grin grin grin grin
Baba scale am down to 6k grin grin

177 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 18, 2021
LZAA:
Nigga.s no get joy again grin grin grin grin
Baba scale am down to 6k grin grin
The 6k na for part payment of the waybill money

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 18, 2021
3Dee:
How are you sure it is Kenneth Okonkwo that sent the message? Has anybody won on the page before? You can check up with the person that won.
If you have anybody in Abuja, ask for the office address (confirm the location is real o) and ask the person to pick it up for you in person.
There is a suspicious thing going on now. I tried accessing the page which the promos were done but couldn't find it. But it is his main account on FB, not fan page or whatever.
The Tabira guy is yet to send me the address.
I don't even have money to give to anybody. Me that I m broke like this. If he isn't doing pay on delivery, I go just wash my hands comot. Good things don't come easy abeg

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by illicit(m): 10:24pm On May 18, 2021
It's better you send money than going in person

That's if you eventually want to try ur luck

So even if it turned out to be scam, what u will lose is money and not ur life

Remember the mudder squad

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by 3Dee(m): 10:49pm On May 18, 2021
Maryjane001:

There is a suspicious thing going on now. I tried accessing the page which the promos were done but couldn't find it. But it is his main account on FB, not fan page or whatever.
The Tabira guy is yet to send me the address.
I don't even have money to give to anybody. Me that I m broke like this. If he isn't doing pay on delivery, I go just wash my hands comot. Good things don't come easy abeg

It is definitely a scam. Facebook that anybody can create a page or hack into anybody's account.. It is not even a verified Facebook account self. Abeg guard your little money diligently, times are hard and scammers are getting more clever per day

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by Daniel058(m): 11:17pm On May 18, 2021
Maryjane001:
Good evening N/Landers,
I was amongst hundreds of people that participated on a giveaway promo done by a popular actor,Kenneth Okonkwo.
Laptops and plama TVs would be shared amongst his fans randomly. I participated in it on two occasions. The first occasion didn't work out. The second one which happened on 13th May was what I received a reply on 14th but didn't get to read it till yesterday.
I was shocked to see the message because I never thought I would even qualify and also scared to know if it was real or not. Tried checking the email he used to send me the message and it is the same thing with the one on his Facebook page.
Today I called this Tebira guy who is in charge of waybilling the stuffs. He asked for my location and the code I was given. I told him everything. Then he said I have to come to their office in Abuja to get the items or pay 12k if i want it delivered to my place in Enugu.
Asked if he could accept payment in delivery, he said he only accepts half payment which is 6k. Told him to send me the address later on.
So guys is this real or not?. Cuz I m super scared that it might be a scam and would want to forfeit it. Even the Tebira guy told me to forfeit it if I think it is a scam.
Below is the message Kenneth Okonkwo sent to me four days ago.

N:B - I 'm sorry if you feel it's wrong I posted it on this section, I felt here is where I can get advise from the right people.

it's a pure Scam .. Kenneth OKONKWO is not the owner/manager of that page,the scammer don scam both non Nigerians.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by Mathiasa(m): 12:30am On May 19, 2021
It's a scarm.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by Nobody: 6:13am On May 19, 2021
Thanks a lot guys. It's definitely a scam.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by Chixco95(m): 7:10am On May 19, 2021
Capital SCAM
I once fall for something like this, just that my own was 3k

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by idris646(m): 7:31am On May 19, 2021
Avoid that trash, commot your mind from all those lie lie Giveaway.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by Nobody: 8:02am On May 19, 2021
Which giveaway you go still pay money to claim your price?

Modified;Na them dey find Facebook and Twitter accounts to buy for NL in other to use them to scam their former owners followers.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by Nobody: 8:04am On May 19, 2021
Chixco95:
Capital SCAM
I once fall for something like this, just that my own was 3k
Last year, a friend I met online that is based abroad wanted to pull a birthday scam on me. I didn't ask for any gift, he insisted he wanted to waybill an iPhone with dollars inside. That I should pay 15k. I just blocked him immediately

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by Kingluqman(m): 8:48am On May 19, 2021
Lori Iro grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by b3llo(m): 9:07am On May 19, 2021
Scam!!! Better still check up with other winners on the page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by ChiefSosa(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2021
Na wa o, see as you kept the whole thing to yourself. Na when kasala wan burst u come dey call Nairalanders

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by LoudLord(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2021
Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by rawtouch: 9:08am On May 19, 2021
sad

smell like scam
Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by Felabrity: 9:08am On May 19, 2021
Nigerians and awoof

1 Like

Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by chelsea1116(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2021
I dont kn abt d authenticity of ds but the one i can assure u is fake is..u see this facebook scam? They will hack people's account and make a post with 99tags telling u how they made 100k in 45mins..
then the most annoying part is the comments..

"Thank u for ds opportunity" "are u sure its real cos i want to giv it a try" "God bless u for this opportunity" etc

Whenever u see a post like this on facebook..pls run!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by LoudLord(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2021
Ogbeni na scam

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by rocknation62(m): 9:09am On May 19, 2021
This to me looks like a SCAM compare to MR P ZOOM LOTTERY
Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by TimFisher2: 9:09am On May 19, 2021
undecided

You get sense so?

Giveaway kee u

tell the goddamn mudderfucker to sell ur gifts and share it into two

give you half and take half

see him runaway forever

Imagine delivery is free except outside his state

After 3 days tell him you are now in Abuja..give him one wrong address and wait to know weather he will call you

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by pjc(m): 9:09am On May 19, 2021
Scam... Kenneth Okonkwo is not a philanthropist

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by RingRoadMafia: 9:10am On May 19, 2021
Make God no let us see scam call am giveaway grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by paulolee(m): 9:10am On May 19, 2021
big fat scam my gee...people jus de create format this days because things too hard..
na so I apply for one giveaway on tweeter by one account dt claimed to be davido personal person...d gee gat alot of snaps. video. shots with d real davido n he said he is giving 50k to only 20 people..
I apply to try luck n I got a d.m dt I won d moni but before I would be sent, I need to pay 10k for a token code n need to send m bvn so they verify from my account if I really need d moni..
I tell d gee say, mk him tell davido say i say am a big fan of his music bt aside music, him n davido de ment..

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by Nobody: 9:10am On May 19, 2021
Try it out. to be sure
Re: Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? by blazepascal(m): 9:10am On May 19, 2021
that guy is a good scammer. I like his tactics I've learnt one or two.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Thought Honesty And Hardwork Pays? / 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD / BEDC Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.